This Cabo 32 Express is well equipped for the West Coast with a Pipewelders tower, Pipewelders Outriggers, and a large transom bait tank. The CAT C7 engines have had the aftercooler upgrade and were just serviced by the CAT Concierge at Saunders Yachtsworks. The list of new equipment includes, new enclosure, generator power pack, engine room insulation, shafts and Veem Propellers. This Cabo is fresh from the yard with new bottom paint, transom paint, dripless seals, batteries, engine alignment and rudder bering repack.
Contact Darin Fitzgerald directly for information on viewing.
Molded fiberglass hull construction using premium vinylester resins and biaxial stitched fabric reinforcement;
solid fiberglass bottom construction; core construction from chine to sheer; ISO/NPG gelcoat finish
• Bait tank, 44-gallon, molded into transom, overboard drain
• Helm deck, molded fiberglass, hydraulically lifted with cockpit control unit
• Engine instrument panel, custom, audible warning system
• Propellers, 4 blade nibral
• Rudders, bronze, high-strength
• Distribution panel, custom, AC/DC electrical, with line voltage, battery voltage,
load meter, reverse polarity light
• Interior wood, teak, satin finish
• Premium solid surface countertop with custom sea rails
• Anchor, 20’ chain, 250’ rode, life jackets, throwable P.F.D., fire extinguisher,
docklines, fenders, distress signaling device, flashlight, emergency horn, first-aid kit, bell