Boat is briefly in the yard for routine bottom job and full detail.
Price recently reduced 10K.
VERY CLEAN-SHOWS VERY WELL
The current owners are looking to move up. Don't wait this one. You will not be disappointed in this boat!
Offered for sale is TAG TEAM-a 2004 39' Bertram powered with twin VOLVO EDC 75 480 hp motors. The boat has around 1750 original hours...around half of which were at idle speed or very low cruise. Recent updates to this fine craft include Sat TV, Wifi Booster, and newer props. Current owners are 3rd owners, this boat has been well taken care of and it really shows! Make your appointment today to see this gem.
Hello and thank you for your interest. I would be more than happy to answer any additional questions you might have about this listing or any other. Please feel free to give me a call, text or email. Thank you!
(361) 727 5432
Featuring a 2 stateroom layout with a satin cherry wood "Marty Lowe" designer interior and a full complement of fishing and cruising accessories. The master stateroom is forward with a full size center-line berth, The shared head is to port with a private doorway to the master stateroom and a second door to the companionway.The guest stateroom is to starboard amidships with two single berths, There is a mid level galley with a teak and holly style Amtico sole.
The Salon features a generous 'L' shaped dinette and 'L' shaped leather sofa with storage below. Interior wood is satin finished cherry with off white vinyl wall coverings, wood blinds, carpet and Corian tops in galley and head. Exterior features include a Fiberglass hardtop, powdercoated aluminum riggers and hard top frame, frameless windows, transom fish box, cockpit engine room access, ice box, and transom door.
The boat also features a fuel fill alarm that, when activated, sounds an alarm at 5 gallons from full to prevent accidental spillages.
The Salon is entered through a swinging door from the cockpit. To port is an L shaped settee with a light blue Leatherette seating surface, (underneath is a large storage area accessed by a hinged seat bottom.) To starboard aft is a cabinet with two doors and a storage drawer. This contains the entertainment center with DVD player, stereo receiver and CD player. Above, is the flat panel TV. Forward to starboard is an L shaped dining settee covered in a light blue. A fixed Corian top table on a cherry base sits in front of the settee. Forward are four cabinet doors for general storage. Also in the Salon is a carpeted sole, a five channel Bose stereo speaker system with a hidden subwoofer, cherry center-line handrails overhead, ten halogen mini spots and an attractive cherry frame around the solid wood mini blinds.
The salon also features hidden, overhead rod storage.
Forward to port and two steps down is the compact but complete Mid Level Galley. Features include:
• Teak & holly style Amtico sole
• Princess two burner Ceran top Cook-top
• Norcold under counter refrigerator/freezer w/wood front
• Built in under-counter GE turntable microwave oven
• Corian countertop w/built in sea rails
• Seamless Corian sink
• Pump room access & storage under Galley sole
Master stateroom is forward and features an island center line berth, indirect under bed lighting, and two storage drawers below. Two directional reading lights are at the headboard. A carpeted step gives easier access to either side of the berth. To both port and starboard are three hinged storage lockers just below the headliner. Above the berth is an opening deck hatch with an Ocean Air sliding screen and shade. Aft to starboard is a two door hanging locker. Aft to port is a storage cabinet under a 12” Sharp built in LCD TV. Other features include AM/FM/CD/DVD stereo and two stereo speakers. A separate digital AC controller controls the climate in this area
The guest cabin is midships to starboard and features twin berths running fore and aft with storage below. Between is a small nightstand with a single drawer below. Forward of the outboard berth is a cherry paneled hanging locker.
The electronics are all flush mounted at the helm station, in full view with easy access and well protected by a hinged Plexiglas panel.
• Furuno Nav Net 10" Networked display
• Furuno Nav Net Radar/Furuno Sounder
• Garmin 7610 10" GPS/Chartplotter w/ AIS
• Simrad AP22 Autopilot
• Icom M602 VHF Radio with DSC
• Clarion AM/FM/CD player on F/B
• Compass - Danforth
• Furuno RD digital depth/temperature
•Penta Electronic Engine Display w/flow scans
• Fiberglass Hardtop with new strataglass enclosure.
• (2) Teak ladder-back helm seats (W/covers)
• Transom door with hinged gate
• Cockpit bolsters
• Fiberglass bow pulpit
• Stainless steel anchor roller
• Delta anchor w chain & rode
• Lewmar rope/chain windlass with foot switches and F/B remote • Welded aluminum bow rails
• (2) Bomar Foredeck hatches, one large, one small
• Dual trumpet horns
• Life Raft
• White powder coated handrails above cabin side windows
• Transom storage fish box w/twin hinged opening top
• Concealed swim ladder
• Hot & cold shower in cockpit
• Live well and bait prep and storage
• 7 Step aluminum & acrylic tread ladder to Fly-bridge
• Handheld spotlight
• Removable fish box in lazarette
• (2) Cockpit Lights
• Microcommander electronic engine controls w/synchronizer
• Head Hunter Mach 5 domestic water pump.
• Head Hunter Saltwater pump
• Raritan Electric toilet with fresh or salt water flush.
• Seaward 11 gallon stainless steel hot water heater
• Oil X Changer oil change system
• Freshwater outlet & coil hose in engine room
• Cruiseair 12,000 BTU A/C with digital Controls for Cabins
• Cruiseair 16,000 BTU A/C with Digital Controlsr for Salon
• Salt Water wash down pump
• AC and DC Engine Room lights
• Site gauge on fuel tank
• Fuel overfill alarms
• Analog fuel gauges at F/B
• (2) Racor 900 fuel filters
• Drip-less shaft glands w/spare seals
• Folding 3 step entry ladder to E/R
• Fireboy Fire Suppression System
• Visual lighted alarm display for ships systems at F/B Helm
• Electro Mechanical Trim Tabs
• Macerator pump for holding tank
• Dockside water hookup
• Automatic and Manual Fire Suppression System
• Air Horn
• (2)Engine Room Blowers
• 12/24V DC and 110/220V AC electrical system
• 50 Amp 220V Glendinning shore cord reel
• 10 KW Kohler generator in sound box (475 Hours)
• Battery parallel switch
• (4) 8D House/start batteries, 12 Volt generator battery Group 31
• 60 Amp 500 Series Charles 24 volt charger (2)
• 120 V and 24 V lighting
• Bonding system Galvanic and electrical
• Galvanic Isolator
•Double spreader outriggers
• Transom Fish/Storage box with drain
• Live well in tackle center
•In deck fish box
• Tackle center with bait prep center
• 6 place rocket launcher on F/B
• 4 flush mounted rod holders in cockpit
• Salt and fresh water wash
• Under gunnel storage racks
•Factory Painted Hull
• Powder coated Bomar Hatches
• Vinyl Rub Rail with S/S insert
• Solid FRP Hull below waterline
• Mid Ship Mounted GRP Fuel tank (Zero Trim) with sightglass
• GRP Water Tank
• ABS Holding Tank
• ABS Sump Tank
• Fresh Water Gauge
• Frame-less windows
• Integral Bow Pulpit with S/S Chute
• Cockpit Combing Pads
• Molded cockpit boarding steps
• Cockpit reinforced for fighting chair
• Fuel Fill Alarm
• Acoustical and Thermal Engine Room Insulation
• Emergency Bilge Water Evacuation Via Engines