BEST DEAL FOR A YACHT WITH A SLIP IN SAG HARBOUR FOR THE SUMMER!
This 54’ Uniesse MEDUSA has an extensive refit and upgrade list from the past several years which shows what a steal this vessel truly is and that she is worth every penny! This yacht represents a very hands on owner that wants his Vessel to be performing and looking her best at all times. With over $177,000 put back into her, this yacht truly stands out amongst the rest!
MEDUSA is seriously for sale at this time and could be the best deal for having a yacht in Sag Harbor for the summer. She can be bought as a Summer Home in the Hamptons and also be a great yacht to weekend or overnight in Block Island or Newport RI. She has a very hard running hull so there will be no problems in the chop on the Long Island Sound and or the Atlantic for that matter.
If your looking for the best yacht and deal for the Summer of the 2018 in Hamptons then look no further!!!
BRING ALL OFFERS…THIS IS THE BEST DEAL AND YACHT FOR HER AGE AND SIZE, PLUS A SLIP IN SAG HARBOR FOR THE SUMMER!!!
*PLEASE SEE ADDITIONAL INFORMATION FOR THE COMPLETE REFIT & UPGRADE LIST*
Extensive Upgrade and Refit List from 2015 to Present
Total exceeds $177,000.00 and excludes associated expenses with hauling, storage etc.
- New Cockpit Cushions (includes helm chair and seating around table)
- New Teak around Sun Pad (Photos to Come Soon)
- Bottom Paint
- Generator removal, parts ordered
- Bow thruster repairs, shore cable motor replacement
- Teak platform and steps replaced
- Balance of teak work
- New engine room floor
- Balance of generator rebuild
- New aft sunpad (two pieces)
- New batteries
- Complete new A/C system in cockpit and interior ((2) new chillers; (7) new air handlers throughout)
-Ordered new push button locks (interior and cockpit).
- Teak sealing
- Holding tank repairs
- New refrigerator, electric cooktop and engine room ladder
- Starboard engine riser replacement
- Cleaning roof drains
- Updates electronics (new chips); removed defunct equipment
- New sun pads at bow
- New carpeting throughout salon and bedrooms
- Upgraded and/or repaired interior lighting/fuses
- A/C control display replaced
- New cockpit enclosure (rear)
- Exterior lighting upgrades
- New interior lighting fixtures direct from factory
- New passerelle hardware
- A/C system repairs
- Teak repairs
- New props
- Reseal front windshield glass
- New cutlass bearings, engine mounts and shaft packing
- Top end engine work plus misc
- New strainers, thru hull connects and shields
- Assistance with seacocks
- Seacocks replacement
- New wiper blades and bilge pump repairs
- Engine service
1800 Sunset Harbour Drive
Miami Beach, FL 33139