2004 Saga 48
- Se alla specifikationer
- Enkel / diesel
- Belägen i:
- Vancouver, BC
- Nuvarande pris:
- US$ 275.000 (SEK 2.444.444)
SAGA 48 Fast Passagemaker
One of Bob Perry's most sought after designs. Exceptionally fast under sail or power and featuring a very well thought-out interior layout. Recent 130% genoa and a dodger. She's ready to cruise to far flung destinations. Why wait, live your dream today.
Please call and book your appointment to view this highly regarded Perry Design.
The best personalized service, years of experience, respect, top quality listings and a perfect location all combine to make Custom Yacht Sales your smart choice. Check us out online at www.customyachtsales.com
Please contact Custom Yacht Sales at (250) 656-8771
Ytterligare specifikationer, utrustning och information:
Tillverkare: Saga Yachts
Designer: Robert Perry
Registrerad i: Kanada
LÖA Längd över allt: 52 fot 3 tum
LWL: 47 fot 0 tum
Max. djupgång: 6 fot 2 tum
Deplacement: 36000 pund Halvlast
Ballast: 10000 pund
Höjd över vatten ytan: 62 fot 10 tum
Total effekt: 82 HP
Motor typ: Inombord
Propeller: 3-bladig propeller
Motorstyrka: 82 HP
Färskvattentankar: (180 Gallon)
Bränsletankar: (183 Gallon)
Antal dubbelsängar: 2
Antal toaletter: 2
Rull focks system
Number of double berths: 2
Number of single berths: 1 ( main salon)
Number of cabins: 2
Number of heads: 2
LEXICON is a very comfortable raised salon, blue-water cruising yacht, with good accommodations inside and out. Robert Perry has designed very good cruising yachts that provide performance and comfort, the Saga 48' being a good example.
LEXICON has an innovative interior arrangement with lower helm at the elevated navigation station. The salon has two levels, the main level with large U-shaped dinette and galley. The lower level has built-in work table with drawers for tools, a washer/dryer combo, bookshelf, wine storage, and electrical panel. The large master stateroom is forward with center-line queen bed. The guest cabin is aft with large double bed. The two heads, each with mirrored cabinets and lockers outboard, are separated by the shared shower stall.
When LEXICON was built many standard features were upgraded with additional non-factory options added to the inventory. The cabin sole is varnished teak and holly and the quality cherry joinery is satin finished with polyurethane varnish.
Large U-shaped settee ergonomically designed for maximum comfort with 5" custom fabric cushions. Lee cloth provided for secure sleeping while passage-making. Deluxe fold-over cherry table, doubles in size, for dining, with a set of drop-in fiddles to retain items offshore. Good storage space is found behind settees. Water tanks and storage under settees. Locker and bookshelves outboard. Grab rails throughout.
- Fully hand crafted satin varnished cherry wood interior.
- 1" teak veneer with holly cabin sole; laminated trim and door frames; solid cherry cabinet doors.
- Vinyl and cherry headliner panels.
- Custom lower salon with built-in work table, tool drawers and washer/dryer combo..
- Sony AM/FM stereo with MP3 input; speakers in cockpit and main salon with separate volume controls. Additional speakers in owners cabin and aft cabin.
- Custom Peak-a-Boo blinds for all fixed ports.
- Large center-line queen berth approx 6' 9" x 76" with custom 8" HMC-custom comfort mattress.
- Four drawers, and additional storage under berth.
- Cedar lined hanging locker.
- Vanity with mirror
- Overhead shelf lockers, port and starboard.
- White ash hull battens.
- Two stereo speakers and volume control.
- Molded-in vanity and stainless steel sink.
- Custom quartz counter.
- Mirror and storage cabinets.
- Separate stall shower.
- Vacu-flush toilet - household size.
- 6' 9" x 58" double berth.
- Bureau and cedar lined hanging locker.
- Shelf above hanging locker.
- Molded head unit with quartz counter.
- Vacu-flush head, household size.
- Mirror and storage cabinets.
- Stall shower (shared with owner's head).
- Separate stall shower with opaque acrylic doors and access to forward and aft heads.
- Seat, shelves, non-skid floor, and overhead vent hatch.
- U-shaped design with quartz counters (navy blue/white flecks)
- Generous storage cabinets and drawers for dishes and utensils including three drawers under counter; double locker under sink; very large counter accessed food locker and four upper lockers
- Laminated cherry searails
- Frigoboat Superfrigomatic K50F 12-volt holding plate refrigerator with top opening and custom front opening door
- Frigoboat Superfrigomatic K50F 12-volt holding plate freezer
- ECM freezer and refrigeration controls (2008)
- 5" foam insulation and 3/4" PVC added to cover to further insulate box
- Built-in Danby microwave oven
- 4-burner Force 10 stove and oven with broiler
- Remote electronic solenoid propane shutoff valve plus gas detector
- 17 gallon hot water heater (engine and 110 volt)
- Stainless steel stove safety bar and chef's belt
- Polished double stainless steel sinks
- Designer faucet hardware
- Manual fresh water pump
- Manualpump for fridge/freezer drain
- Manual foot pump for salt water
- Seagull charcoal filter on cold water supply
- Tip out garbage bin
- Propane shut off dials in propane locker (2010)
- BBQ (2010)
- Manuals for all refrigeration equipment
- GPS integrated with Raymarine Chartplotter and external antenna - 3 stations (2008)
- Raymarine color radar SL 70C - 48 mile - 3 stations (2008)
- 3 Raymarine E 80 Chartplotter - 3 stations (2008)
- ST 60 Wind, depth, speed - 3 stations (2008)
- Electronic charts - US and Canada west coast (2010)
- Icom SSB radio, tuner and antenna (2008)
- Raymarine SR100 Sirius Weather System
- Ground system for SSB
- Insulated backstay
- Icom VHF radio (2008)
- Handheld VHF
- VHF antenna and cable to masthead (2008)
- Handheld Garmin GPS
- Second handheld GPS
- 8 6-volt house batteries, 860 amp hours
- 2 AGM main engine starting battery 50 amps (2010)
- Galvanic isolator (2010)
- Xantrex freedom Marine 25, 2500 Watt 120 volt AC inverter/100 amp charger
- Battery monitor Link 200R Xantrex
- Footlights in cabin, cockpit, and swimstep
- 2 50-ft 30 amp shore power lines
- 50 amp to two 30 amp divider
- Masthead, aanchor, tricolor, and strobe lights
- Lightning ground and bonding system
- Sony AM/FM stereo with MP3 input, 8 speakers throughout
- Foredeck flood light
- Spare parts
Heating and Air Conditioning
- 15,000 BTU reverse cycle heater/air conditioning (2008)
- Hurricane Heater, 2 zone, 3 outlets (2011)
- 7 fans
Sails & Rigging
- Main (2008)
- Doyle Stackpack for main (2008)
- Solent sail (2010)
- Genoa 130 NEW 2016
- Cruising spinnaker (new condition)
- Sock for cruising spinnaker
- Sail repair kit, including sail cloths, sail tape, needles, awl, thread
- Boom (2008)
- Rod rigging
- Main Halyard (2008)
- Genoa furling line (2010)
- Hydraulic backstay and boomvang
- Triple jiffy reefing
- 3 manual winches
- 5 electric winches
- 2 winch handles
- Spinnaker halyard
- Spinnaker sheets
- 4 blocks with snap shackles
- Spinnaker pole track and fitting on mast
- Spare parts
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
*This price is based on today's currency conversion rate.