For an appointment to see the boat or if you have any questions, please email me at email@example.com or try my mobile number: 410-829-2342.
I look forward to hearing from you!
Please contact Brett Starke at 410-267-1808
Ytterligare specifikationer, utrustning och information:
Tillverkare: Hunter Yachts
Designer: Glenn Henderson
Registrerad i: USA
LÖA Längd över allt: 43 fot 2 tum
Bredd: 14 fot 6 tum
LWL: 39 fot 2 tum
Max. djupgång: 5 fot 0 tum
Ballast: 7389 pund
Ståhöjd: 6 fot 6 tum
torrvikt: 23936 pund
Total effekt: 56 HP
Motor typ: Inombord
Propeller: 3-bladig propeller
Motorstyrka: 56 HP
Färskvattentankar: 2 (70 Gallon)
Bränsletankar: 1 (50 Gallon)
Septitankar: 1 (45 Gallon)
Antal toaletter: 2
From The Owners
Purchased in 2015 by her second owners, Seascapes is a fine example of the aft cockpit Hunter 44. She is easily handled by one or two persons, and has two comfortable staterooms each with their own head and separate shower stall. She is being offered for sale by second owners who have lived aboard for about two years, regularly maintaining and upgrading systems, and have made functional additions and quality upgrades not often found on Hunter 44s. The previous owner had Seascapes maintained at one of Maine’s best yards, where it was winterized and stored on the hard every winter.
She is currently awaiting her new owner in Hilton Head, South Carolina.
Accommodations & Layout
Her aft cockpit design allows for a comfortable and functional deck layout, while isolating her crew from the elements over the center cockpit design of the Hunter 44 Deck Salon. She sleeps a total of six - two in comfortable separate sleeping cabins - each with their own head & separate showers, and offers three additional berths in main salon.
Starting below in the bow, she has a large stateroom with a V-berth forward. There is a seat & hanging locker to starboard, along with assorted additional storage throughout. The en-suite head with separate shower follows to port as you head aft. Stepping further aft and up one step brings you in to her large main salon area which has a straight settee to starboard, and a large U-shaped settee to port with a functional table for entertaining your crew and guests. Moving further aft brings you to the navigation station to starboard. Slightly further aft to port is the large L-shaped galley. Lots of cold storage, dry storage, and counter space is at hand for preparing your meals. Opposite the galley is the aft head with separate shower. Beyond the head you enter the master stateroom by stepping down one step which opens to reveal a large island berth and functional storage throughout. Engine is accessed under the companionway steps and from the forward bulkhead in the master stateroom.
- Raymarine 400G autopilot with wireless remote
- Raymarine E80 multi-function display at helm, with 2009 radome 4kw upgrade
- Raymarine GPS-WAAS antenna
- 2016 Standard Horizon explorer VHF with remote at helm.
- 2016 Class B AIS
- Extra instrument pods at helm for Raymarine ST60 wind and speed & AWI, depth & speed.
- Cockpit AM-FM-CD player with speakers in arch
- 2016 Samsung flat screen monitor
- 2016 DTV100 antenna and controller
- 2016 Hamilton Ferris 3 100 watt solar panels with power boost 200 MPPT controller
- 12v DC and 110 AC systems with AC-DC circuit breaker panels.
- Fisher Panda 5.5kw generator with 146 hours at time of listing. It is located in an enclosure under the bench seat at chart table (larger fuel pump installed 2011, with new starter installed 2016) 9/2018 repairs to the generator are as follows: new raw water pump, new fresh cooling water pump, new exhaust elbow and new hose. Adjust generator voltage output.
- 3 x 12V AGM batteries and 1 group 27 lead acid start battery.
- Balmar 100 amp alternator with palmar three stage regulator
- Three 50’ 30 amp shore power cords
- Shore power splitter 50 amp to Two 30 amp.
- 12V & 110V outlets.
Engine & Mechanical
- 2004 Yanmar 4JH3BE, 56hp diesel, FWC
- Alternator upgraded to Balmar 100 amp with 3 stage regulator
- 2430 hours
- Cruising speed: 6-6.5 @ 1.2 gph.
- Maximum speed: 7.7-8.4
- 2012 cutlass bearing replaced.
- Stainless steel shaft
- 2014 fixed blade prop balanced and polished.
- S/S Evolution shaft cutters
- Marine air conditioning, 2 zone.
- 2017 forward AC unit replaced
- Tank monitors for fuel and water.
- 2012 fuel in tank polished.
Hull & Deck
- 2016 Hamilton Ferris Dingy Davits
- White hull, original gelcoat, blue boot top, blue bottom.
- Solis fiberglass laminate and vinylester resin below waterline; fiberglass and balsa-core sandwich construction above waterline.
- Kevlar hull reinforcing in key structural areas.
- Winged shoal draft 5’0’’keel made of lead with S/S bolts.
- Hull to deck joint bonded with 5200 and bolted with S/S bolts, Extra epoxy at chainplates.
- Heavy duty 360 degree rubric with stainless steel insert.
- Spade rudder with stainless steel shaft.
- Stainless steel cabin top handrails.
- Transom easy-boarding platform with stainless steel telescoping swim ladder and transom lockers.
- Double lifelines with three gates and S/S stanchions.
- Hot and cold pressure transom shower.
- Dual S/S anchor rollers at bow.
- Simpson Lawrence electric windlass, dual action.
- 2010 Teak cockpit table; double fold for ease underway and full fold out for dining.
- Dark blue cockpit bimini and dodger by Mark Hood.
- 2017 full enclosure with two side and two stern openings with screens.
- Close cell cockpit cushions, white with blue piping. (One port side missing.)
- Five deck hatches with screens and sun shades.
- S/S arch with Harken main sheet trailer and overhead chart lights.
- Lewmar S/S wheel steering system with single lever controls, brake, S/S wheel guard and binnacle compass.
- Huge port side locker, double stern hatch lockers, and double lockers at swim platform.
- Varnished teak interior.
- 6’6’’ head room
- 6 opening ports with screens and shades; two large fixed skyports in main salon.
- 4 oversized fixed ports
- Zoned overhead fluorescent lighting
- Courtesy floor lighting and on chart table
- Oceanair screened hatches with sun shades
- Removable dinette table leaf
- Dinette converts to double berth
- Cream colored leatherette cushions
- 3 AC outlets
- Ever-wear laminate sole for no maintenance
- Extensive storage and shelving
- Corian countertops
- Direct overhead lighting
- Double deep stainless steel sinks
- Pressure hot cold with upgraded chrome faucet
- Gimballed Force 10 2 burner LPG stove and oven
- Waeco 12V S/S front loading refrigerator
- Coolmatic 12V front loading freezer.
- Origo microwave
- In-counter waste bin
- Large pantry with shelves
- Three shelf spice rack
- Three storage cabinets
- Under sole storage bin
- Five drawers
- AC outlet
- Lighted shelf draining dish cabinet with glass front
- 9/2018 - Replace solenoid on propane system
- Pullman style berth with double thick mattress
- 6’3” head room
- Private head with separate shower, vanity and opening hatch with screen and sun shade
- Corian vanity top
- Hanging locker and cabinet with shelves
- Two reading lights
- AC and DC outlets
- Extensive storage under seat and mattress
Forward head services the forward stateroom and includes a sink, toilet, and shower.
9/2018 - New head hoses to tank and base to head.
- Queen berth with thick mattress.
- Padded head board
- Two reading lights
- Cedar-lined 30 cubic foot hanging locker.
- Cabinet with shelving
- Multiple storage compartments
- Corian vanity with mirrored cabinet
- Four opening ports with screens
- Private entrance to main head
- AC and DC outlets
- Easy access to back of engine and stuffing box.
Main Head (Aft)
- Access from main salon
- Access from aft cabin
- Opening deck hatch
- Two opening ports
- Shower stall with seat and folding door
Sails & Rigging
- 2016 Jibe preventer installed to eliminate Accidental Jibe down wind and allow sailing wing on wing.
- Seldon anodized double-spreader mast, fractional rig
- Mast height 63.5’ with instruments 64.5’
- Doyle mainsail in-mast and seldon furling main
- Doyle 110% jib
- Furlex 300s roller fuller on jib
- Seldon solid boom vang
- Harken rod kicker mainsheet traveler
- all internal halyards, roller furling lines and sheets are lead aft to cockpit with 8 rope clutches
- Two lewmar 48 S.T. jib sheet winches
- Two Lewmar 40 S.T. winches either side of companionway
- Very easy to single hand with sheets and halyards led to cockpit
- Shroud mounted radar reflectors
I : 47.92 ft
J : 14.67 ft
P : 46.50 ft
E : 20.75 ft
Working Sail Area : 962.00 sq ft
Fuel: 50 gallons in one aluminum tank.
Water: 140 gallons in two 70 gallon poly tanks.
Holding: 45 gallons in one poly tank.
Hot water heater: 11 gallons.
- Emergency tiller
- Manual bilge pump
- 12v macerator pump for holding tank new 2017
- Fresh water pump new 2016
- Rocna and 200 feet of 5/16 chain
- FX-37 Fortress aluminum anchor (21lb.) with 30’ chain 300’ nylon rode
- 40lb delta anchor with 30’ chain 200’ nylon rode
- Sea anchor
- Fenders and dock lines
- Lightning diffuser at the top of mast
- Bow deck light
- Externally vented and isolated 2-10lb propane tanks
- Nav lights
- Boat hook
- Fire extinguishers
Upgrades and improvements
- 2018 New cutlass bearing installed
- 2018 Replaced raw water hose to forward A/C unit
- 2018 Master control for tank indicators replaced with new
- 2018 The fuel tank indicator was replaced last year
- 2018 Bottom painted 10/2018
- 2018 Keel completely stripped & repainted 10/2018
- 2014 Larger engine cooling seacock
- 2014 Driveshaft strut replaced
- 2013 12v macerator replaced
- 2013 Cockpit Shower controls replaced
- 2012 New cutlass bearing
- 2012 Hunter forestay fitting recall performed
- 2011 Larger fuel pump for generator
- 2010 Teak and brass double fold cockpit table
- Dinghy & outboard do not convey but are available for additional negotiation.
Manufacturer Provided Description
The 44 Aft Cockpit Cruiser shares the same performance hull with the 44 Deck Saloon, but comes in a lower profile. The boat was drawn by noted designer Glenn Henderson and sports some rather intricate features not usually found on cruising boats of this size. First is a "Bow Hollow", which increases the flow of water in the forward sections and increases hull speed. Second is a "Stern Reflex", which allows a flatter exit wake and less turbulence. This also increases performance. Hunter has learned much from the recent IOR boats and has incorporated some into cruising boats to enhance their performance without sacrificing comfort and the ease of sailing. The 44 Aft Cockpit offers superior amenities and comfort. A unique forward stateroom layout featuring a Pullman style double berth provides plenty of space and storage. The salon is full beam and allows for entertaining and dining in grand style. Aft, is the master stateroom, which is enhanced by carrying the wide beam well aft. Inner spring mattresses are standard and the finely finished teak interior and cabinetry are first-class.
Please note that the owners have requested 24 hours notice for all showings. We look forward to having you aboard!
Additional Notes & Disclaimer
Potential purchasers should assume that items on the vessel at the time of viewing, but not specifically listed on this specification sheet, are not included with the sale of the yacht. These specifications are believed to be correct but cannot be guaranteed. Specifications are provided for information purposes. Data was obtained from sources believed to be reliable but is not guaranteed by owner or brokers. Buyer assumes responsibility to verify all speeds, consumptions, capabilities and other measurements contained herein and otherwise provided, and agrees to instruct his surveyed to confirm such details prior to purchase.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
*This price is based on today's currency conversion rate.