Sealine F34, complete with twin Kad32 diesels, presented in lovely condition for her year and a host of nice features that include, full eberspacer heating, waste tank, teak to both cock pit and flybridge, benefiting from the extending cock pit allowing a huge amount of entertaining space, radar chart plotter to lower helm and a Bow thruster, in lovely condition.Outside our office now for viewings, like our Southampton waters yachts sales page on facebook to see a video of her trip to our office.
Will be available to view in our display area, exceptionally clean example.Ask about our Christmas offer on this boat
Emails and calls answered 7 days a week till 10pm,
Teak i sittbrunn
Dusch i sittbrunn
Manufacturer Provided Description
The brand new F34 Flybridge Motor Yacht is top of its class. Innovative technology and state of the art design including the Sealine Extending Cockpit System (SECS?) and expanding galley system has created the "Spaceship". It incorporates 4/6 berths in two cabins plus the saloon. It is powered by a choice of turbo diesel stern drives providing excellent performance and handling.
• Fully lined throughout • Carpet and curtains • Fully upholstered 'L' shaped seating/double berth with pull out seat • Additional pull out double seat with storage • Saloon table • Overhead lighting • Bottle storage rack • 220v sockets • Electrical control panel for 220v circuit • Electrical control panel for 12v DC circuit
• Expanding Galley system incorporating lift up top to stove. • Deep stainless steel sink • Mixer tap, pressurised hot and cold water • Two burner hob • Oven and grill • Fridge 80 ltr • Low level storage cupboards • Eye level storage cupboards • 220v socket • Overhead lighting • Fire extinguisher
• Engine and domestic batteries 4 x 100 AH with link switch • Automatic bilge pump • Manual bilge pump • Automatic fire extinguisher system • Two fuel filters • Engine room light • Sound proofing • Engine room fans
• Moulded non-slip deck • Sealine concealed anchor stowage system • Seven deck cleats • Full stainless steel pulpit with guardwire • Large self-draining anchor locker with rope storage tray • Opening forward hatch • Aluminium toughened glass curved windscreen with four opening side windows • Full set of International navigation lights • Self-draining cockpit • Stainless steel cockpit handrails • Stainless steel ensign socket • Electrically actuated Sealine Extending Cockpit System (SECS™) • Stainless steel ladder to water • Hot and cold transom shower • Cockpit access door in transom • Stainless steel fendering strip • Cockpit storage lockers • Cockpit fender storage locker • Locker with gas bottle storage • L-shaped cockpit seating • Free standing cockpit table • Cockpit lighting • Fuel shut-off valves and battery switches • Integral moulded stairway to flybridge with teak laid steps • Curved toughened glass sliding door to saloon • Full cockpit canopy stowing in dedicated flybridge locker
• Horizon 600 reversible electric windlass • 10kg Delta anchor • 40m chain • Hot and cold pressurised water system with calorifier • Immersion heater • 220v shore support system • Battery charger • Adjustable trim tabs with indicator • Hydraulic power steering • Speed and depth indicators (main helm) • Two compasses • Twin horns • Helm indicator • Fuel gauges • Water contents gauge • Antifoul • Four Sealine fenders • Boat hook • Clock and barometer • Two windscreen wipers • Remote control spotlight • Mooring and fender ropes • Sealine Owner's Manual
• Radio/CD player and four speakers • Depth and speed repeater on flybridge • VHF radio telephone • Radar • Autopilot • Autopilot repeater • Generator • Reverse cycle air conditioning including generator • Overall flybridge tonneau • Cockpit carpet • Cabin roof cushions • Teak on bathing platform and cockpit
• 2 x D4-210/DP Volvo Diesel (210) • 2 x AD41P/DP Volvo Diesel (200) • 2 x KAD43/DP Volvo Diesel (230)
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.