The Pacific Seacraft 31 is a bluewater cruising yacht produced since 1987 by Pacific Seacraft. Although of GRP construction, the yacht is traditionally built with a skeg-hung rudder and a Scheel keel. The yacht is a cruising design, with a high displacement designed by Bill Crealock.
These vessels are built to the highest standards of quality. "Fat Canary" has just enjoyed a significant re-fit at the factory in Washington, NC. She is actually better than a new boat.
If you are in the market for a blue water yacht, this boat should be considered. Please review her details, and contact us to schedule a viewing.
We value your time. Please contact us to schedule a viewing. Oriental office: 252-249-2210. Paul cell: 252-670-8267. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please contact at 252-249-2210
Ytterligare specifikationer, utrustning och information:
Designer: W.I.B. Crealock
LÖA Längd över allt: 31 fot 10 tum
Bredd: 9 fot 10 tum
LWL: 24 fot 2 tum
Max. djupgång: 4 fot 3 tum
Deplacement: 11000 pund
Ballast: 4400 pund
Höjd över vatten ytan: 45 fot 0 tum
Ståhöjd: 6 fot 2 tum
torrvikt: 11000 pund
Total effekt: 30 HP
Motormärke: Yanmar 3GM30F
Motortyp: Yanmar 3GM30F
Motor typ: Inombord
Propeller: 3-bladig propeller
Motorstyrka: 30 HP
Marschfart: 6 knop
Max hastighet: 6 knop
Färskvattentankar: Aluminium (65 Gallon)
Bränsletankar: Aluminium (18 Gallon)
Antal singelbäddar: 2
Antal dubbelsängar: 2
Antal toaletter: 1
The Pacific Seacraft 31 is a cruising design from the board of renowned naval architect W.I.B. Crealock. She was born of the same wisdom that conceived the immensely successful Crealock 37 and 34.
The 31's hull configuration, rig and underbody are very similar to her two forebears, yet she boasts a proportionately broader beam and longer waterline. The result is outstanding speed, comfortable motion, and superb ease of handling. The Pacific Seacraft 31 is designed and built to cross any ocean in comfort and confidence.
An impressive bluewater cruiser, she embodies all the Pacific Seacraft trademarks of high quality and fine detail: solid bronze seacocks and portholes, massive anchoring systems, impeccable joiner work, superb engine access and much more. A shoal-draft Scheel keel allows sailing in shallow waters without sacrificing deep draft performance.
The interior of the Pacific Seacraft 31 is fresh, contemporary and versatile. It provides for amazing openness, with lowered bulkheads and ten oversized opening ports, phenomenal stowage areas, and even an extra-wide bridgedeck that makes it easy to enter the cabin.
Pacific Seacraft 31 Voyagemaker Specifications
- Hand laminated hull and deck. First hull laminate uses vinylester resin for superior blister resistance. Standard molded-in gel coat color is Antique White. Contrasting boot and sheer stripes.
- Stainless steel chainplates and backing plates are caulked and thru-bolted to the hull. Solid teak rubstrake on hull.
- Rudder supported by high strength manganese bronze gudgeon.
- Ballast is 4,400 pound (2.0 mt.) solid lead casting with stainless steel keel bolts.
- Keel to hull joint bedded in epoxy.
- Interior is structural fiberglass, plywood & gel coat interior module bonded into hull with fiberglass mat and woven roving.
- Primary bulkheads bonded into hull & deck w-fiberglass then bolted in place. - Underside of deck, lockers and entire bilge are gel coated to prevent mildew and to facilitate cleaning.
- Deck to hull connection: Mating hull & deck flanges bedded in polyurethane adhesive and fastened with stainless steel thru-bolts.
- Deck has molded-in nonskid pattern.
Down below the boat has a very open feel which is usually the domain of much larger vessels. The V-berth is 6′ 6″ in length with plenty of storage alongside the hull, as well as above and below the berths. A curtain separates the V-berth from the main saloon. In the saloon are twin settees either side of the table which seats six comfortably and attaches to the compression post. The table can be stowed away completely beneath the V-berth.
Further back on port is the galley with its two burner stove and twin sinks. Opposite on starboard is a standup nav-station. There’s also a seagoing double berth on the port quarter which can be access behind the galley.
The engine is located in the usual location below the companionway stairs which forms an engine cover, there is very good access from all sides to the engine and the stuffing box is very easy to reach.
- White Formica cabin house sides.
- 6' 2" headroom with teak and holly sole throughout cabin area, all hatches and hatch openings in sole banded in solid teak.
- White matte finish below counter height, teak cabinetry above.
- Spun polyester wrapped foam cushions with choice of fabrics.
- Zippered vinyl headliner for access to deck hardware and wiring.
- Forward - 6' 6" long and 78" wide double V-berth with shelves on both sides and privacy curtain. Three teak drawers under V-berth.
- Slide out dining table stores beneath V-berth.
- Main Salon - Teak storage shelf with removable fiddle - both sides. - 6'10" settee berths, port and starboard with storage bins.
- Teak navigators table with ice box under lift top. - Tilt out chart storage locker.
- Enclosed head with teak shower seat, storage lockers and separate wet hanging locker. - 6' 6" long and 72" wide double berth aft to port.
- Hanging locker to starboard. - Two teak loop ceiling handrails.
- Cruise Air Reverse Cycle A/C
- Gimbaled Force 10 propane stove and oven
Stainless steel safety bar-towel rack
Large ice box with poured foam insulation, hinged lid and electric ice box pump with overboard discharge
Polished stainless steel double sink with electric pump pressure fresh water & foot operated manual pump
Food and dish storage lockers and drawers
- Two water tanks with inspection ports, approx. 65 gal. (246 I) total
- Hot and cold pressure fresh water system for galley, head and shower
- Six gallon hot water heater from engine heat exchanger or shore power
- Bronze thru-hull fittings with UL approved bronze seacocks below the waterline, and bronze ball valves above waterline
- All thru hull hose connections are double hose clamped
- Marine head with holding tank and manual overboard pumpout
- Electric shower sump pump with overboard discharge
- Electric automatic bilge pump with switch
- 25 GPM manual bilge pump in cockpit operable by helmsman
- AC-DC master power control panel with AC ammeter, AC voltmeter, polarity test circuit, five AC circuit breakers, DC ammeter, battery condition monitor and nine DC circuit breakers
- Panel is hinged for easy access
- Tinned copper wiring throughout
- 110 volt shore power system
- Two Lifeline AGM batteries (approx. 105 amps each) - 2018
- Four position battery switch
- Four dome lights
- Six reading lights
- Four 110 volt AC duplex receptacles with GFI protection
- RG-8U coaxial antenna cable led from masthead to navigators table
- Cruise Air Reverse Cycle A/C
ALL INSTALLED SPRING 2018 BY PACIFIC SEACRAFT
- NMEA 2000 Backbone
- Garmin GPSMAP 942 Chart Plotter
- Garmin Masthead wind transducer
- Garmin Wind Instrument - helm
- Garmin VHF 210 AIS VHF
- Garmin GHS II VHF - helm
- Garmin Autopilot Instrument - helm
- Garmin GHP Reactor Mechanical Corepack with Electronic Control Unit, Course Computer, Class "A" drive Unit, GHC 20
- Garmin (Airmar) DST 800 Transducer
- Yanmar 3GM30F, three cylinder, 30 hp diesel with fresh water cooling and 55 amp alternator.
- Three blade Maxprop - feathering
- Clear covered engine control panel in cockpit with tachometer, and engine condition indicators.
- Engine hour meter below deck.
- Removable 18.5 gallon aluminum fuel tank with gauge and cleaning port
- Mechanical fuel pump, electric back-up fuel pump.
- Racor fuel filter with water separator.
- Seawater strainer bulkhead mounted and water lift muffler system.
- 2 New motor mounts - 2018
- New Groco water strainer - 2018
- All Yanmar spares convey
- PYI Dripless shaft seal
- 7' long seats with contoured seat backs and seat drains.
- Coamings have two built-in winch handle boxes.
- Three cockpit seat lockers for ample storage.
- Vented propane storage in starboard coaming locker.
- One 2.4 gallon - 10 pound propane tank.
- New LP Gas Solenoid - 2018
- New LP Gas Regulator - 2018
- Two safety harness pad eyes.
- Contoured helmsman's seat.
- Pedestal wheel steering with brake and offset stainless steel pedestal guard, engine throttle controls and emergency tiller.
- Two 1-1-2" drains in cockpit sole to seacocks for fast self-bailing.
Deck and Rigging
- All cleats, winches, turning blocks, pulpits & stanchions have backing plates. Backing plates & hardware caulked with polyurethane.
- 30" high stainless steel double rail bow and stern pulpits with running lights and double lifeline stanchions.
- Stainless steel stem fitting and bow platform with two anchor rollers, quick-release locking pins and bobstay.
- Divided bow chain locker for two anchor rodes.
- Muir windlass
- Deep bulwarks with heavy teak cap rail, hand fitted with butterfly joints.
- Chrome plated bronze deck hardware includes: Two Lewmar #44 CST two speed self-tailing genoa sheet winches. Two Lewmar #16 CST self-tailing jib and main halyard winches. Six 7" x 12" and four 4" x 7" opening ports with screens. Two 12" bow mooring cleats with 3" hawse pipes. Two 10" open spring cleats amidships. Two 10" open stern mooring cleats. One anchor deck pipe on foredeck, and one aft. All hinges, hasps, jam cleats, chain pipes, deck fills, etc.
- Four stainless steel loop handrails on cabin house.
- Large Bomar two way opening hatch.
- Designated cleats for each winch.
- Two dorades-stainless steel Vetus ventilators with teak cowls.
- Fiberglass seahood, teak companionway sliding hatch and drop boards.
- Ball bearing mainsheet traveler mounted on bridge deck in cockpit.
- Outboard genoa track with cars.
- Stainless steel boarding gates, port and starboard.
- Stern chain locker to port with deck pipe and anchor roller.
- Stern mounted SS swim ladder with teak treads and boarding gate.
Rigging and Sails
Aluminum spars with two part linear polyurethane paint.
External halyards, airfoil spreaders.
Combination bow - foredeck light on mast
Tri-color and anchor light on masthead - LED 2018
Internal conduit with VHF coax cable and wires.
Two single line reefs, reef horns at gooseneck.
Internal 2:1 outhaul, adjustable boom topping lift and cunningham.
4:1 block and tackle boom vang.
FBS Boom Kicker - 2012
1x19 s.s. standing rigging.
Braided dacron running rigging.
Forged bronze open body turnbuckles.
Shoal Draft Scheel Keel
Full Batten Mainsail Upgrade.
- IJPE : 485.67 sq ft
- I : 38.67 ft
- J : 14.58 ft
- P : 32.50 ft
- E : 12.50 ft
- West Marine (Zodiac) 10' Inflatable Dinghy
- Mercury 3.5HP outboard
- 30lb kellet
Personal Items that do not convey
- Inflatable PDF
- H/H GPS
- H/H VHF
- H/H Depthsounder
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
*This price is based on today's currency conversion rate.