Ytterligare specifikationer, utrustning och information:
Designer: Marine Corp (Taiwan)
LÖA Längd över allt: 57 fot 0 tum
Max Draft: 5'6''
Displacement: 41.5 tons
Total Power: 2*225
Fresh Water: 1500
Motor Yacht type DeFever 57, built in Taiwan in 2003. The boat was custom made for her first owner in 2003.
The hull is built in polyester (GRP) on plans DeFever 57 'by the boatyard Poct International Marine Corp CBC in Taiwan.
Amenities have been custom made to the original owner .
Her first owner used the boat as a floating apartment in Hong Kong and didn’t sailed a lot
The Motor Yacht was purchased in February 2009 by her current owner, and sails regularly (3000 miles around New Caledonia).
- Lower Deck:
- Forepeak guest twin berth cabin on starboard;
- Bathroom on port (bath / toilets / sink),
- 2 double guest cabins on port and starboard
- Engine room in the center.
- Huge master cabin aft with bathroom on port (shower / heads).
- Main Deck:
- Helm station
- U-shaped galley
- Swim platform at the rear
- Flybridge and sundeck.
Engines / Mooring
2 Engines Inboard Perkins Ti 2 M 225 * 225 hp 6-cylinders in in-line configuration, turbocharged and intercooled (950 hours)
Bow thruster 10 HP
4 fuel tanks for a total of 5000 liters
- Maxwell HWC 3500 Windlass
- Dual chain counter Maxwell HWT 3500
- Main anchorage: 50 kg Bruce anchor with 100 meters 11 mm chain
- Second anchor 25 kg Fortress with 100 meters of rope 18 mm in 3 strands
Freshwater tank : 1950 liters
Aqua Base watermaker 130 L / h (2010)
PuaPro Reverse Osmosis water filter
Heat exchanger units for 3 Daikin air cooled split type air conditioner units
- Galley / saloon:
- Double sink with Grohe mixer and filtered water
- Siemens range hood
- Miele Electric Cooktop 4 burners vitroceramic.
- Microwave ovens National
- National 450l refrigerator with icemaker
- Miele dishwasher
- IQ air ducted air purifier to Saloon and owner’s stateroom
- Pantry with red wine cellar
- Daikin Hifi with remote control in each part of the boat.
- LCD TV Sharp 30''plasma screen with DVD + Pioneer (Saloon)
- Bose Lifestyle 30 HiFi (Salon)
- LCD flat screen TV + DVDSony Sharp, Sharp VCR (stateroom)
- 3 Vacuflush freshwater flush marine heads
- • Holding tanks
- Grohe shower mixer (bathroom guests)
- Large barth (bathroom owner)
- 2 Electric Water Heaters Seaward 220 V motor
- Miele washer/dryer
- Deck Saloon (10 people)
- Sink and fridge / freezer 24 V (2010)
- Engine Room
- Workshop with Workbench with drill stand and twin head electric grinder
Electrical / Electronics
8 batteries 12 V Deep Cycle AGM 24 V, 400 Ah (2010)
12 KVA 60 Hz Westerbeke Generator 4 cylinder diesel (1300 hours)
12 V 120 Ah Battery (generator)
2 parks battery 24 V 120 Ah (one per engine) (2010)
Battery park dedicated to electronics 120 Ah 12 V (2010)
Leece Neville Alternator 175 A
Mastervolt Dakar Sine 24 V / 220 V 5 kW
2 Battery Chargers 24 V Master
Newmar battery charger 12 V
AC 240 V and DC 24 V/12 V
- RP650 autopilot Raymarine, ST6001 + with remote ST600R
- Raymarine GPS
- GPS GEONAV screen 14'' additional at the flybridge (2010)
- Radar Raymarine color chart plotter / RL70C
- Loch Raymarine
- ROM equipped computer ARRANGE 12V MaxSea (2009)
- Repeater RAYMARINE C-map with radar at the fly bridge (2009)
- Sounder Sonar Interphase iScan 180
- VHF Icom IC M402
- Raymarine Pathfinder 4KwithRadar
- AIS (2009)
- Iridium (2009)
- CC TV with 4 cameras (3 engine room and 1 transom) to Pilot house and Fly bridge
- Compass 2x Ritchie
- Phone, Fax & T.V. receptacles
Dinghy / Various
Rigid inflatable dinghy 4,30 m
Yamaha 40 hp outboard engine (2009)
- Survival liferaft ZODIAC first Class 8 persons (2009)
- New furniture "STARBAY" Rosewood: (2010)
- - Cockpit table with 6 chairs
- - Coffee table + 2 chairs
- Flexiteak flooring
- Rear platform access to the sea, laid in 2009
- Surveyed in 2009
- Detailed inventory upon request
Recent Trawler luxurious, well equipped.
Excellent service, very few engine hours.
Livable and comfortable.
Boat very roomy and comfortable, with separated areas owners and guests (two separated entries)
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
*Detta pris är baserat på dagens valutakurs.