“Water Baby” is a 2003 Catalina 34 MKII. To summarize her in one word would be SPARKLING.
The condition of the boat is amazing, she is a fresh water boat and the benefits of this are numerous. The stainless is clean, the standing rigging- as new, the gel coat bright, the engine mounts and keel bolts look stunning. She has just been launched after having a new bottom job, and the topsides professionally waxed and zincs replaced. Water Baby is a turn key boat ready to sail on Lake Lanier or we (as a Catalina dealer) can have her delivered anywhere in the USA.
This 34Mk II is a true modern day classic, her pretty lines, rich teak interior and rewarding sailing characteristics give her an enviable reputation.
Do not miss this opportunity.
, Dutchman flaking
This boat is “A Must See” if you are looking for an excellent example of a Catalina 34 MKII.
Total Power: 30HP
Hours: 549 (Boat still in use)
The engine has been serviced frequently, with oil changes every 50 hours. The cosmetic condition is superb. Please see the photos for an illustration of the cleanliness and condition of the engine and engine room.
Forward is large v-berth with lots of storage, and abundant natural light and ventilation. Moving aft is the saloon with table and “U” shaped seating to starboard and settee to port. Starboard aft of the saloon is a large, well appointed “L” shaped galley. The galley has everything required at sea or when living aboard. A large refrigerator, plenty of dry storage, two burner stove and a large sink with hot and cold water. Athwartships is the navigation center and chart table. Here we also find the electrical panel and battery switches. Just aft the chart table is the large head, which is fresh water and electric. Lastly, with access to starboard is the large, lateral aft cabin. As with the forward accommodation this too has its own ventilation hatches, as well as good lighting and ample storage.
• Double SS Sink
• 2 Burner Propane Stove with Oven
• 12 V Refrigeration
• Trash Bin
• Molded Counter Tops
• Hot and cold Pressure Water
• Lots of Storage
The MKII version of the Catalina 34 was upgraded and redesigned on deck to include a wider cockpit, larger companionway for better and safer access at sea and large swim platform with a clever swim ladder that integrates in to the push-pit. The push-pit also has has inbuilt cocktail seating providing a great place while on a long tack to observe or relax at anchor.
• Electric Windlass
• Large Anchor Locker with fresh water wash-down.
• Bimini & Dodger
• Walk Thru Transom with integrated swim ladder.
• Shower in Cockpit
• Manual bilge pump operated from cockpit.
• Cocktail Seats
• GRP Cockpit table with two folding leaves.
• Lewmar Self tailing winches with canvas covers
• Garhauer running rigging and traveler.
• All lines led aft to cockpit.
• Companionway Cover
• Winch covers
• Line Bags
• Cockpit Cushions
• 16000 BTU Air Conditioner.
• Automatic bilge pump.
• Manual bilge pump.
• Electric windlass.
• Edson pedestal.
• Edson wheel.
• Engine and transmission controls at helm.
• Engine tachometer, temperature and pressure gauges at helm with warning lights.
• 2- 4D Batteries
• 30 AMP Shore Power
• Battery Charger
• DC-AC Inverter
• Electric Head
• 12 volt cabin fans
• Raymarine VHF
• Raymarine ST 60 Speed Instrument
• Raymarine ST 60 wind Instrument.
• Raymarine ST 60 Depth Instrument.
• Richie Compass
• Stereo with speakers in cockpit and Bose speakers saloon.
• Magnavox TV
• 135 % Furling Genoa with uv protection.
• Schaefer roller furler.
• Long genoa tracks for excellent sheeting angles
• Oversize Garhauer blocks.
• Garhauer traveler- adjustable from cockpit.
• Garhauer rigid boom vang
• Full Batten Mainsail
• Dutchman mainsail furling
•Main Sail Cover
• All Lines Lead Aft
• Lewmar self tailing primary and halyard winches.
• Line bags.