Ytterligare specifikationer, utrustning och information:
Designer: Ray Hunt Asociates
Registrerad i: USA
LÖA Längd över allt: 49 fot 0 tum
Bredd: 14 fot 0 tum
Max. djupgång: 4 fot 1 tum
Höjd över vatten ytan: 17 fot 0 tum
Total effekt: 1200 HP
Motor typ: Inombord
Motorstyrka: 600 HP
Motor typ: Inombord
Motorstyrka: 600 HP
Marschfart: 28 knop
Max hastighet: 32 knop
Färskvattentankar: (185 Gallon)
Bränsletankar: (925 Gallon)
Antal singelbäddar: 5
Antal hytter: 3
Antal toaletter: 2
49' Baltic Vessel Walk through
From the fiberglass swim platform, you step into the cockpit via the transom gate and then step up to either side deck. Walking forward on either side deck, you can step up teak covered molded-in steps to the trunk cabin and then steps to the enclosed flybridge or continue to walk forward and enter the salon via a side deck access door on each side or continue forward to the foredeck. The flybridge includes a full helm with two helmseats, wrap-around seating port aft and a benchseat to starboard. Once inside the salon, you will find the lower helm and side deck access door port forward, large U-shaped settee and table to port, master stateroom companionway aft, steps and hatch to the trunk cabin starboard aft, galley to starboard, mate benchseat and chart countertop and drawer with side deck access door starboard forward and the guest staterooms and head forward. The engine room is accessed via lift up stairs in the guest companionway.
The head room in the flybridge is 6'3", 6'2" in the salon, 6'6" in the master stateroom, 6'4" in the master stateroom shower, 6'8" in the forward guest stateroom, 6'5" in the starboard guest stateroom and 6'6" in the guest shower. The master stateroom berth is 6'5" long, the forward guest stateroom berths are 6'6" long and the starboard guest stateroom berths are 6'5" long.
49' Baltic Accommodations
Alchemist offers a full-beam master stateroom aft with a centerline queen sized berth and ensuite head with enclosed shower; a guest stateroom forward with a v-berth and a guest stateroom to starboard with over/under bunks. The guest head with enclosed shower is to port.
49' Baltic Salon
The salon offers a U-shaped settee with table to port, side deck access door each side forward, fold-down benchseat, chart counter and storage drawer and cabinet starboard forward, steps and hatch to the trunk cabin starboard aft, bound carpet, storage cabinets and drawers, side and aft windows with shades and storage under the settee.
To view a 360 degree photo of the salon, copy and paste the link below into your browser:
49' Baltic Galley
The galley is located to starboard in the salon.
- Glacier Bay cold-plate refrigerator and freezer - Kitchenaid Ceran 2-burner electric cooktop - Kitchenaid Superba stainless steel convection/microwave oven - Stainless steel sink - Granite countertop - Storage drawers and cabinets - U-Line ice maker in the flybridge - Glacier Bay refrigerator drawer in the flybridge - Solaire stainless steel BBQ grill on deck
49' Baltic Dining
Dining space is available at the salon settee.
49' Baltic Master Stateroom
The full-beam master stateroom aft offers a centerline queen sized berth, reading lights, storage drawers, two hanging lockers, desk/vanity port forward, benchseat to starboard, four aft windows and four portlights with curtains, full-length mirror, carpet and an ensuite head with enclosed shower.
To view a 360 degree photo of the master stateroom, copy and paste the link below into your browser:
49' Baltic Forward Guest Stateroom
The forward guest stateroom offers a v-berth, two portlights, two overhead hatches, shelves, storage cabinet and drawers, hanging locker, reading lights and carpet. The guest head is to port just aft of this stateroom.
To view a 360 degree photo of the forward guest stateroom, copy and paste the link below into your browser:
49' Baltic Starboard Guest Stateroom
The starboard guest stateroom offers over/under bunks, two portlights with curtains, reading lights, hanging locker and carpet. The guest head is to port across from this stateroom.
49' Baltic Lower Helm
The lower helm is port forward in the salon and offers a full suite of electronics, Speich windshield wipers, helm benchseat and side deck access door.
49' Baltic Flybridge
The enclosed flybridge offers a teak deck, opening side windows, full helm forward with storage underneath, two NorSap helmseats, air conditioning/heating, wrap-around seating port aft, benchseat to starboard, U-Line icemaker and Glacier Bay refrigerator drawer.
To view a 360 degree photo of the flybridge, copy and paste the link below into your browser:
49' Baltic Audio/Visual Equipment
- SeaTel satellite TV system - Alpine CDA-9885 CD/stereo in the flybridge
- Pioneer DEH-P6500 sat ready stereo in the master stateroom - Focal and Niles speakers
49' Baltic Electronics
- Furuno Radar - Garmin GPSMap 4212 multi-function display in the flybridge and at the lower helm
- Garmin GPSMap multi-function display in the flybridge - Garmin depth sounder at the lower helm
- 2 X VEI monitors in the flybridge and one monitor at the lower helm
- B&G Network wind display in the flybridge - Icom IC-M330 VHF in the flybridge - Standard Horizon Spectrum VHF at the lower helm with a Ram Mic remote in the flybridge
- Ritchie magnetic compass at the lower helm
- Anschutz magnetic compass in the flybridge
- Anschutz Pilotstar D autopilot in the flybridge and at the lower helm - Anschutz follow-up joystick steering control in the flybridge helmseat arm rest and at the lower helm
49' Baltic Electrical System
- Cummins Onan MDKBK/L/M/N 13.5 kW generator with approximately 220 hours - StatPower ProSine 1800 watt inverter - Mastervolt 24/100-C battery charger - Mastervolt Chargemaster 24/60-3 battery charger
- 2 X Mastervolt BTM-1 battery monitors - Newmar 32-12-15 DC converter - 2 X 50 amp shore power cords
49' Baltic Engine/Mechanical Equipment
- Twin MTU 6R183 625 HP main engines with approximately 2,000 hours - ZF 320A gearboxes - MTU Elektronic engine controls
- VDO gauges - Seastar hydraulic steering system - Dual Racor 751000MAX fuel filters with vacuum gauge for each main engine - Racor 500MA fuel filter for the generator - Racor 900MA fuel polishing system - Reverso oil change system - Sidepower bow and stern thrusters - Bennett trim tabs - Marine Air Systems reverse cycle air conditioning/heating system (6 zones)
- Sea Recovery Aqua Whisper watermaker - Sigma water heater
- Vacuflush heads - Spare propellers
49' Baltic Deck Equipment
- Lewmar anchor windlass with wired remote - Captain's Choice anchor - Stainless steel plow anchor - 200' 3/8" anchor chain
- Boarding gate forward and on each side - Stainless steel rails - Stainless steel deck hardware - Teak toe rail - Non-skid decks forward, each side deck and in the cockpit. Teak deck on the trunk cabin - Washdowns - Trunk Cabin storage locker - Trunk cabin flood lights
- 7 rod holders - Hot/cold fresh water shower - Lewmar 50 winches aft - Fiberglass swim platform - Swim ladder
49' Baltic Safety and Fire Protection
- SeaFire engine room fire suppression system - Fire extinguishers - ACR Globalfix EPIRB - ACR searchlight
49' Baltic Exclusions
- Sellers' personal belongings
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
*This price is based on today's currency conversion rate.