Ytterligare specifikationer, utrustning och information:
Skrovform: modifierat V-bottenskrov
LÖA Längd över allt: 15.49 m
Bredd: 4.22 m
Däcklängd: 15.16 m
torrvikt: 16002 kg
Total effekt: 610 HP
Motormärke: 2 X Volvo Penta
Motor typ: Inombord
Motorstyrka: 610 HP
Färskvattentankar: (363 Liter)
Bränsletankar: (1665 Liter)
Antal singelbäddar: 6
Antal toaletter: 2
Dusch i sittbrunn
Manufacturer Provided Description
Within her dynamic shape, the Princess V50 incorporates the most modern engineering systems, coupled with contemporary interior design, to ensure that the aim of sports yacht performance with spacious and elegant accommodation is achieved in this size of sports yacht.
* Double helm seat with sit/stand facility * L-shaped sofa opposite helm position * Teak decking * GRP framed toughened
glass windscreen * Burr-elm instrument panel * Full engine instrumentation * Fuel gauges * Single-lever engine controls
* Hydraulic steering with power assistance * Rudder position indicator * Trim tab controls * Horn button * Autopilot,
GPS/ colour chartplotter (all interfaced) * High-speed compass * Log and echo sounder with alarm * VHF radio telephone
* Anchor winch remote control * Searchlight remote control * Chart table * Twin windscreen wipers * Windscreen
freshwater pressure wash * Bilge pump controls with visual ‘pump running’ indicators * Fuel contamination warning lights.
* U-shaped convertible sofa with dining table * Cocktail cabinet * Stereo CD/radio with saloon and cockpit speakers
* TV and VCR * Overhead downlighters and concealed lighting * Main electrical control panel with freshwater gauge
* Opening portholes * Circular deck hatch with flyscreen and blind * Sliding door to cockpit * Storage locker.OWNER’S SUITE
* Large double bed with quilted bedspread and under-bed drawers * Dressing table * Wardrobe with shelves * Drawers
and storage lockers * Overhead and individual berth lights * Deck hatch with flyscreen and blindAFT GUEST CABIN
* Two full-size single berths with quilted bedspreads * Wardrobe with shelf * Storage lockers * Downlighters and
individual berth lights * Opening porthole.
24 volt: 2 x heavy-duty (120AH) batteries for engine starting * 4 x heavy-duty (120AH) auxiliary batteries * Engine
alternators charge via blocking diodes to isolate engine start batteries from auxiliaries * 45-amp 24v float battery
charger connected to both battery banks * Remote battery master switches with control switch at main panel
* Circuit breakers on all circuits.
220/240 volt: 7kW diesel generator with own starting battery and specially silenced exhaust * Shore support inlet in
cockpit * Generator/ shore support changeover switch * Powerpoints in owner’s stateroom, guest cabin, galley (double)
and saloon * Polarity check system * Earth leakage safety trip * Shaverpoints in both bathrooms.
* Folding cover over Avonite (or similar) worktop * Twin-zone ceramic hob * Combination microwave/conventional
oven with grill * Stainless-steel sink with Monobloc mixer tap * 127 litre 24v/240v refrigerator with deep-freeze
compartment * Storage cupboards, drawers and lockers * Waste bin * Opening portholes * Space for optional
* Twin fuel tanks (in N4 marine grade alloy) with interconnection system giving 440 gallon (2000 litre) capacity
* Fuel fillers on both side decks * High-capacity fuel filters/water traps with visual contamination warning at console
* Remote fuel cocks in cockpit locker * Fuel gauges on helm console.
* Water tank totalling 82 gallons (372 litres) plus 14 gallon (64 litre) hot water calorifier * Water heated by engine and
240v immersion heater * Automatic water pump with filter * Main circuit breaker at switch panel * Water level gauge
* Deck filler.
* Automatic fire extinguisher in engine room and generator space * Hand-operated fire extinguishers (3) in owner’s
stateroom, guest cabin and galley.
* Automatic electric bilge pumps (with manual override) in engine room, forward accommodation and aft lazarette
(3 in all) * High-capacity manual bilge pump with valve system and suction points in same areas.
POWER AND DRIVE SYSTEMS
* Cockpit sole engine room access hatch with gas strut support * Engine room soundproofed * High-volume air intakes
* Engine-room extractor fan with electronic time delay * Engine exhaust silencers and water-cooled exhausts * Engine
beds integrally moulded with hull for strength and vibration absorption * Forward and aft engine room bulkheads
integrally bonded * Engines flexibly mounted * Automatic fire extinguisher * Automatic and manual bilge pumps * Engine
room lighting * Propeller shafts in Temet * 4-bladed propellers in nickel aluminium bronze * High-speed balanced rudders
* Cathodic protection for sterngear * Sterngear, engines, fuel tanks, fillers etc all electrically bonded * Hydraulic steering
system with power assistance * Single-lever dual-function electronic controls (Volvo engines) * Bow thruster (8hp).
* Deep V hull with moulded spray rails and incorporating propeller tunnels for improved propulsive efficiency and
reduced draft * Hand-laid GRP construction with isophthalic gelcoat backed by initial lay-up of powder-bound matt
and isophthalic resin for protection against osmosis * Integrally bonded girder-stiffening system * Standard finish
white, navy-blue or slate blue high-gloss gelcoat for hull topsides, white coachroof and hull bottom, hull antifouled
to waterline * GRP/balsa core/PVC foam sandwich construction for deck and superstructure for strength and high-thermal
insulation * Moulded non-slip surfaces on side decks * Hull antifouled.
* Reversible electric anchor winch (2000W) with foredeck and helm position controls * Self-stowing 16kg Delta
anchor with 40 metres of chain * Bow rope storage locker * Stemhead roller with automatic anchor launch and
retrieve * Stainless-steel bow, stern and spring cleats * Stainless-steel pulpit and guardrails * Stainless-steel
coachroof handrails * Forecabin hatch * Saloon hatch * Stainless-steel rubbing band with rubber insert * Full set of
IMCO navigation lights * Riding light * Searchlight with remote control * Twin electric horns * Fuel and water fillers.
* Self-draining U-shaped seating/dining area * Teak-laid cockpit deck * Cockpit wet bar with refrigerator and electric
barbecue * Aft sunbed * Dinghy stowage garage beneath sunbed, with hydraulic lift system * Optional hydraulic/telescopic
passerelle/dinghy crane housed within dinghy/wetbike garage * Fender stowage * Life raft storage * Access hatch to
lazarette stowage space with gas strut support * Access hatch to engine room with gas strut support * 220/240v shore
support inlet in locker * Stowage lockers * Folding hood forward, sun awning with side screens aft * Overall tonneau cover
* Stainless-steel grabrails * Radar arch * Cockpit lighting * Transom door leading to integral bathing platform * Transom
bathing platform with foldaway swimming ladder * Hot and cold shower * Teak decking * Storage locker * Stainless steel
Length overall (inc pulpit)
50ft 10in (15.49m)
Length overall (ex pulpit) 49ft 9in (15.16m)
Beam 13ft 10in (4.22m)
Draft 3ft 6in (1.09m)
Displacement approx (Volvo D12/700hp)
Fuel capacity 440 gallons (2,000 litres)
Water capacity (inc calorifier) 96 gallons (436 litres)
* Furniture finished in choice of natural cherry or classic cherry with clear, deep-lacquered finish * Galley worktop
in Avonite * Choice of upholstery fabrics, carpets and curtains from co-ordinated range.OTHER ITEMS SUPPLIED AS STANDARD
* Fenders (6) and warps (4) * Ensign staff * First aid kit * Boathook * Owner’s manual * Engine manual * Tool kit
* Emergency tiller * Emergency porthole cover * Manual winch handle * Ship’s document case.220/240v diesel generator (7kW)
Power-assisted hydraulic steering system
Bow thruster (8hp)
Electric anchor winch
Electro-hydraulic trim tabs
Speed and distance log
Echo sounder with alarm
Remote control searchlight
Saloon/cockpit stereo CD/radio
TV and VCR
Cockpit bar with refrigerator and electric barbecue
Electro-hydraulically opening garage with storage for tender/wetbike
Cockpit hood and tonneau cover
Transom door to bathing platform
Hot and cold transom shower
220/240v shore power with 45-amp float battery charger
Electrically operated toilets
Teak-laid cockpit deck
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
*This price is based on today's currency conversion rate.