NEW LOWER PRICE!!
This well-maintained Mainship 390 is the all time favorite trawler model for decades. Well-designed with fully equipped galley, comfortable center queen master berth, walk-in shower, airconditioning and generator. You'll love how easy you move all around decks and curving steps to bridge rather than traditional ladder. This economical Mainship attracts anyone wanting to cruise comfortably in rivers, canals, intercoastal waterways and open water. Sailors moving to trawlering have chosen Mainships for decades. Mainship designed and built these trawlers in USA with plenty of feedback from boaters. You'll see the result as you inspect this Mainship 390 Trawler.
• High bow with molded-in splashguard controls spray
• Centerline Queen master berth
• Airconditioning and generator
• Easy to climb curved stairs to bridge
• Walk-in shower
This all-time favorite, well-designed Mainship 390 trawler is ready for you to cruise home.
Contact Capt. Calvin Cornish at CaptCalvin@EdwardsYachtSales.com to see this Mainship 390 trawler.
Out of Florida residents may purchase and cruise this lovely Mainship Trawler in beautiful Florida waters for up to 6 months without paying Florida sales tax. Ask Capt. Calvin for details.
The Mainship 390 Trawler blends today's technology with years of experience in crafting thousands of trawlers. Inside the spacious cabin, for example, is a lower helm station that's complete with full instrumentation and a windshield equipped with wipers and washers. The salon features warm teak highlighted by designer fabrics, a color television, a stereo, and opening windows with screens. Deck access is made easy for shorthanded cruising with a starboard helm sliding door. There is also a large screened sliding door to the cockpit. The 390 Trawler's galley is equipped for cruising or entertaining with a range, an oven, a microwave, a full-size refrigerator, an oversize sink, abundant cabinets, and Corian countertops. The large master stateroom has a center island bed, cedar-lined hanging lockers, an opening portlight and hatch, and again more storage. For guests, a second stateroom features twin berths along with cabinet locker, storage, an opening hatch and a portlight. And finally, the easy cleaning, molded fiberglass head offers a built-in vanity, a shower, a vacuflush marine toilet, an opening hatch, a portlight, and a mirror. The power to travel is provided by a standard single diesel with freshwater cooling, an engine alarm system and a standard fire extinguisher system. To make docking easier, a bow thruster is standard on single engine boats. On the flybridge there is a large area for entertaining or lounging, seating for more than six, and a drop-leaf table. The center helm has great visibility, full instrumentation, and plenty of room for electronics (note the radar mast). This deck is reached by a wide, molded stairway with a full handrail. Access forward to the anchor is protected by a high bulwark and a walk-around deck. In the cockpit there is more than ample storage with deep wells and a lazarette.
From the dock, admire the traditional nautical hull design with high bow,molded-in splashguards and nonskid decks. Board into aft cockpit. Admire this spacious shaded cockpit to relax. Walk through transom door to swim platform with swim ladder and cockpit shower. As you walk forward along wide, shaded side decks, note port covers to prevent rain and allow breeze to flow into cabins. Appreciate high guard rails along deck to bow. Observe well organized anchor system with bow pulpit, Samson post, divided anchor locker, anchor and chain. Return to cockpit along side deck.
Climb molded wide curved stairway with high handrail to bridge. Observe the spaciousness of this full-length bridge with open area over cockpit and large storage dock box. Move forward to note seating for 8 under bimini with isinglass enclosure. Walk forward between two settees with center table toward double helm seat. Observe 360° visibility from helm and easy reach to all controls and navigation instruments. Return to cockpit down curved stairway.
From cockpit, open sliding glass door to interior. Note salon to starboard forward of electric panel, with sofa and table across from bar with cabinets and TV. Move forward and turn to port for fully-equipped L-shaped galley. Observe large counter workspace, storage aplenty in well-organized cabinets and all appliances within easy reach. Turn to starboard.
Observe lower helm to starboard from galley with full-size door to side deck. Note good visibility at lower helm through large curtained windows, side and aft doors.
Walk forward and down 3 steps to sleeping quarters. Turn to port and enter door to guest suite with twin berths and ample storage cabinets. Exit guest suite and turn to starboard, open door to head with molded vanity, vacuflush marine toilet and full-size walk-in shower with folding glass doors. Exit second door to enter master suite with centerline queen berth, lockers and cabinets. Exit master through second door to passageway.
Enjoy this Mainship interior designed with plenty of input from trawler owners and potential buyers. Salon offers seating for 4-6 to entertain friends and family when not out on aft cockpit or bridge. Galley location keeps everyone in the social circle. Lower helm with side exit door offers good sight lines and comfortable seating for captain. Master suite below and forward has centerline queen berth and shares spacious head with full size walk-in shower with guest cabin. Great cross-ventilation via large windows, ports, overhead hatches plus airconditioning and heat throughout as needed.
• Large opening salon and galley curtained windows for great views and breeze
• Teak and holly sole
• Wood finished cabinetry
• Large sliding glass door entry from aft cockpit
• Side door at lower helm
• Bar with plenty of cabinets
• Salon sofa with storage underneath
• Forward master suite with centerline queen berth
• DC fans and reading lights in master suite
• Cabinets and locker storage in master and guest suites
• Side guest cabin with twin berths
• Double entry head with vanity, vacuflush marine toilet
• Walk-in shower with bench, shower wand, glass folding doors
• Opening ports with rain covers and opening hatches in forward cabins
• Airconditioning and heat throughout as needed via shorepower or generator
Gourmet chef or casual cook will enjoy this fully equipped well organized L-shaped galley to prepare full meals for family and friends as well as casual snacks and drinks for relaxing afternoon. Galley is up to port from lower helm, offering lots of fresh air and water view while preparing and cleaning up. Elegant counter and cabinet finish.
• Norcold AC/DC full length refrigerator/freezer
• Princess electric 3 burner range with oven
• Microwave oven
• Oversize galley sink with cutting board cover
• Pressurized hot/cold water
• Corian-like counters
• Overhead cabinets
• Undercounter cabinets
Upper Helm Station:
• Garmin GPSMAP 7610 Plotter
• Raymarine p70 Pilot Controller autopilot
• ICOM M424G VHF marine radio
• Global Balance 4" mounted compass
• Kenwood Marine AM/FM/CD stereo player with speakers
• Side Power bow thruster
• Anchor electric windlass controls
• Bennett trim tab controls
Lower Helm Station:
• Garmin 740S Chartplotter
• Raymarine ST6000+ autopilot
• ICOM Commandomatic VHF repeater
• Side Power bow thruster
• Bennett trim tab controls
• Samsung flat screen TV
• Two sets of two 8D batteries - 2016
• 80 amp alternator on engine
• Xantex Pro-Sine 2000 watt inverter with 100 amp charger - 2018
• Battery monitoring system on electrical panel
• Group 24 generator start battery - 2016
• ProMariner generator battery charger
• Kohler 8EOZD model 8kw diesel generator
• Xantex Pro-Sine 2000 watt inverter - 2018
• Two 30 amp shorepower outlets at bow and stern
• One 50 amp shorepower cord
• One 50 amp to twin 30 amp adapter
Enjoy this Mainship 390 deck and bridge designed to make it easy and safe to walk along side decks and climb curved stairway to bridge.
• Safe walkaround nonskid deck with all-around high sturdy aluminum rails
• Bottom paint - 2019
• Spacious aft cockpit shaded by bridge overhang
• Bridge seats 8 on double captain seat and 2 settees
• Center Table with 2 extension leaves between settees
• Custom canvas covers bridge with isinglass enclosure and zippered windows
• Curved stairway with high aluminum rail from cockpit to bridge
• Custom dock storage box on aft bridge
• Stern door to full length molded swim platform
• Folding swim ladder
• High bow with anchor pulpit and Samson post
• Delta 35# plow anchor on 50' chain, 150' rope rode
• Divided anchor locker accessed via hatch at bow
• Lewmar anchor windlass with foot and helm controls
• Fresh water cockpit shower
• Anchor washdown at bow
• Cummins 6BT.5.9 diesel 330 hp turbo fresh water cooled engine with 2775 hours
• zF IRM-220A-1 model transmission
• 4 blade bronze propeller
• Hydraulic steering
• Dripless shaft log
• Racor secondary fuel filters
• X-Change oil change system
• Bennett trim tabs
• Lewmar electric anchor windlass with bow and helm controls
• Kohler 8EOZD model diesel generator
• Hot/cold pressurized fresh water system
• Atwood 6 gallon marine water heater
• Sealand vacuflush marine toilet
• Jabsco macerator pump with Y-valve to 30 gallon waste tank or overboard
• Tank watch system for waste tank
• Marine Air 1600 btu airconditioning system in salon - 2017
• Marine Air 1200 btu airconditioning system in forward cabin - 2017
• Side Power bow thruster with controls at upper and lower helms
This well-maintained 39' Mainship 390 Trawler is ready for you to cruise. Mainship designed and built this trawler in USA based on lots of client feedback over the years to appeal to folks moving from sailboats and everyone who wants to comfortably cruise distances as well as weekends. Join the relaxing lifestyle of trawler cruising aboard this Mainship 390 with all the features you want. She's ready for you to cruise home!!