2001 Jonmeri 40
Hobe Sound, FL
- Se alla specifikationer
- Enkel / diesel
- Belägen i:
- Hobe Sound, FL
- Nuvarande pris:
- US$ 219.000 (SEK 1.931.217)
RISTIINA is an exceptional example of the highly regarded Jonmeri 40 Series. Built in Finland for a U.S. owner, she is the nicest, most custom, and one of the last built. She features a unique two-cockpit design – both with companionways that lead below. Jonmeri has a long reputation within the sailing community around the world of building high-quality, reliable and comfortable offshore sailing yachts for both cruising and racing.
In 2012 RISTIINA received a custom “flared bulb” keel that brought her draft to only 5’-1”, making her one of the only Jonmeri 40s able to cruise shallow areas, such as in the Bahamas. As one can see in the photos herein, she has a high level of interior craftsmanship, detail and custom features not found in any other sistership.
RISTIINA is ready for her next owner -- she’s recently received new sails, new electronics, new hull paint, new dodgers and 1,000 hour service to her Volvo Diesel engine.
WELLINGTON YACHT PARTNERS -- BROKERAGE OFFICES: Portsmouth, Rhode Island; Falmouth, Maine.
Miles DAVID, Chris FAIRFAX, Dolf HAFFENREFFER, Chet HARTSHORN, Bill HAYNIE, Ted HOOD, Murray LORD, Bob MARSTON, John PERKINS, Jim WETHERALD.
Please contact Wellington Yacht Partners at (401) 683-6070
Ytterligare specifikationer, utrustning och information:
Designer: Jorma Nyman
Registrerad i: USA
LÖA Längd över allt: 40 fot 0 tum
Bredd: 12 fot 7 tum
LWL: 32 fot 6 tum
Max. djupgång: 5 fot 1 tum
Deplacement: 18900 pund
Total effekt: 50 HP
Motor typ: Inombord
Motorstyrka: 50 HP
Marschfart: 7 knop
Färskvattentankar: (106 Gallon)
Bränsletankar: (97 Gallon)
Antal singelbäddar: 3
Antal dubbelsängar: 1
Antal hytter: 2
Antal toaletter: 2
Generous interior layout for a 40’ vessel includes two private staterooms, large galley, expansive main salon and private head. The interior is teak and teak-laid marine plywood with matte varnish finish. Cabin sole is teak alternated with holly. Ceiling is covered with removable fiberglass panels, padded with white textured vinyl. Ten portlights (three opening), two large overhead hatches, and two companionway hatches let in the sun and provide ample ventilation.
RISTIINA features many sought-after custom details that set her apart from her sisterships, such as a custom wood-burning Luke fireplace, an Espar diesel heating system, custom wine glass storage, liquor cabinet etc.
- Large, comfortable V- berth with storage beneath
- Settee to starboard which covers a second head
- Sink and vanity
- Oversized overhead hatch
- Large U-shaped settee to starboard backed by spacious teak cabinetry
- Drop-leaf teak table with internal storage
- Liquor cabinet in table
- Wine glass storage
- Straight settee to port with extensive shelving and cabinetry behind
- Custom fireplace
- Small settee to starboard and behind main U-shaped settee
Fully appointed head with sink, fans, hand-held shower, toilet, cabinets and teak grate sole.
- Refrigerator and freezer
- (2) Stainless steel sinks
- Fresh water and salt water faucets
- Propane oven with stove
- One double and one single berth flank the aft cabin
- Forward end of cabin is full navigation station with large chart table
- Full-length hanging lockers at port and starboard sides of the cabin
- Companionway opens directly to the aft cockpit, allowing easy communication between navigation and helmsman
- Shore power system set up for U.S.
- (3) Gel cell batteries (2015)
ELECTRONICS and NAV EQUIPMENT
- Garmin radar/GPS/chartplotter (new 2013)
- Raytheon autopilot
- Raytheon wind instruments
- Volvo MD 202 50 hp diesel engine (1,150 hrs. as of 08/2017)
- 1,000 hour major service performed (2016)
- Espar diesel heating system
- Wood burning Luke fireplace
SAILS and RIGGING
- North Spectra mainsail (2014)
- Harding genoa (2015)
- Cruising spinnaker w/sock (2016)
- Dodgers (2016)
- Aluminum tapered double spreader rig and internal halyards
- Solid rod rigging passed through chainplates attached to heavily laminated supported beams for stress distribution over a wide area
- Double track aluminum boom
- Internal reef lines and outhauls run to jam cleats at the gooseneck
HULL and DECK
Hand laid fiberglass skin over an end-grain balsa core ends in a massive lamination at the keelson, strengthened with transverse and longitudinal beams in a separate casting. Six 1-inch stainless steel keel bolts reinforced with flat steel bars are cast into an antimony-hardened lead keel.
- Hull Awlgripped by Morris Yachts (2013)
- Custom shoal draft “Flared Bulb” keel designed by Jim Taylor and made by Morris Yachts in 2012, provides a draft of 5’-1” without forfeiting performance under sail
- Hand laid fiberglass deck over an end-grain balsa core provides a high degree of rigidity and insulation
- Deck fastened to hull with stainless steel bolts that run through the anodized aluminum toe rail, deck laminates and reinforced hull lip. Laid teak over the entire working surface and cabin provides a traditionally durable and attractive finish
- (2) Self-bailing cockpits provide optimum working space for captain and crew. The aft cockpit contains the pedestal and wheel, instruments and large storage areas beneath the flanking helmsman’s seats. Storage for a life raft is beneath a hinged hatch on the cockpit floor
- Dodgers for both cockpits (new 2016)
- (8) Harken self-tailing stainless steel winches
- (4) Harken stainless steel winches
- Stainless steel stanchions with reinforced bases through-bolted to the deck
- Dorade vents
The owner’s personal effects are excluded from the sale.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
*This price is based on today's currency conversion rate.