When Grand Banks decided to offer an alternative to its line of stately trawler yachts with a smaller, swifter and more manageable alternative, they certainly hit the mark. Grand Banks owners wanting a swifter GB loved the boat, and a whole new group of boaters also soon discovered the quality feel of Grand Banks yachts.
Beagle is a nicely appointed and lightly used hardtop express. The deep V-hull and flared bows give her a nice, dry motion under way. With her twin Caterpillar 3208s rated at 375 HP each, there’s ample power for getting to cruising grounds quickly.
Swiftsure Yachts is a premiere yacht brokerage located in Seattle, Washington dedicated to selling high quality yachts. Though our home is in the Pacific Northwest, we work tirelessly to help customers find the perfect boat to suit their needs, no matter where they are. Whether that vessel is new or new-to-you, we're dedicated to turning your dreams into realities.
Contact Swiftsure Yachts at (206) 378-1110 or firstname.lastname@example.org
The interior was designed around complete comfort for a couple. The stateroom forward has spacious berths port and starboard with ample storage for a couple’s personal gear for a long cruise.
The head is to port and features a separate show stall with a Grohe telescoping shower head. The toilet is a Vacuflush and there’s also a macerator.
The galley is to port, and features a 3-burner Princess stove and microwave oven. There’s plenty of counter space, a dry locker and a 3.1 cubic foot Norcold refrigerator. Opposite the galley is a dinette that seats four easily and can convert to a double berth for guests.
• Marine Air reverse cycle air conditioning, and built-in electric heater
• Vacuflush Head
• Stall shower
• Grohe telescoping shower head
• Corian countertop
• Princess gimbaled 3-burner stove
• Sony/Sirius XM MEX-MX120BT 60 watt stereo
• Norcold DE 441 AC/DC refrigeration
• Princess Microwave w/ turntable
• Powered vents over stove and in head
• Electric hydraulic hatch lift
• (2) Caterpillar 3208 TA 375 BHP, 1892 hours as of 5/18
• (2) 24 x 28 four blade bronze propeller
• (2) Norscott Seals
• (2) Racor 900MA fuel filters
• Westerbeke 7.6 kW diesel genset in sound shield, 618 hours
• Glendinning synchronizer
• Wesmar bow thruster
• Groco Oil Change system
• ICOM IC-M127 VHF
• Northstar 952x chartplotter
• Brookes and Gatehouse depth
• Simrad Robertson AP11 Autopilot
• Ritchie compass• Furuno Navnet Radar
• 50A 125V Shore Power
• (3) 8D wet cells and a wet cell generator start battery
• Promatic 50-3 Battery charger
• Teak swim platform and ladder
• Maxwell Windlass
• Delta anchor 32#
• 5/16" chain with 3/4" nylon rode
• ACR RCL 100D spotlight
• St. Croix davits with 8:1 purchase
• 11.5′ Aqua Pro aluminum bottomed RIB w/15 hp Yamaha
• (3) Rule 12VDC submersible auto/manual bilge pumps
• Fireboy MA2-600 FE241 engine shutdown and auto fire suppression
• Fireboy/Xintex fire alarm
• Sunbrella helm deck window cover screens
• Slant back cockpit cover
Highlighted Details & Specifications
Manufacturer Provided Description