Ytterligare specifikationer, utrustning och information:
Designer: Catalina Yachts Design
LÖA Längd över allt: 40 fot 6 tum
Bredd: 13 fot 6 tum
LWL: 36 fot 6 tum
Min. djupgång: 5 fot 6 tum
Max. djupgång: 5 fot 6 tum
Deplacement: 20500 pund
Ballast: 8000 pund
Höjd över vatten ytan: 58 fot 0 tum
Total effekt: 56 HP
Motor typ: Inombord
Propeller: 3-bladig propeller
Motorstyrka: 56 HP
Färskvattentankar: (107 Gallon)
Bränsletankar: (44 Gallon)
Septitankar: (38 Gallon)
Accommodations and Comments
The Catalina 400 is an exceptional boat in this size range. It's interior accommodations feature a great full width aft master stateroom with an island queen sized bed. Along both sides of the bed there is seating and storage. The forward bulkhead in the aft stateroom has a shelve with drawer storage underneath plus a mirror that will slide open into the salon. The starboard side of the stateroom has a large hanging locker. Both forward and aft staterooms have inner spring mattresses. The private aft head has a separate stall shower with a seat.
Moving forward on the starboard side is the large U-shaped galley which is fully equipped for preparing great meals. Across is the navigation station with a large chart table and a fold out seat.
The main salon has a comfortable U-shaped dinette with large table that will convert into a double sleeping area. Across is a long straight settee. There accordion blinds that are cleverly hidden behind wood trim.
In the bow area is the private forward stateroom and head. This stateroom features a large sleeping area, a cushioned seat, hanging locker and drawer storage.
In summary the interior accommodations are light and airy. Plus the varnished teak and holly cabin sole, the varnished ash and coordinated fabrics make for a great boat.
The U-shaped galley is well located along the starboard side and offers all the amenities for preparing great meals.
- Large polished deep double stainless steel sink
- Corian counter tops with sea rails
- Tall faucet with spray nozzle
- Pressure hot and cold water with a manual pump
- Built-in counter waste basket with butcher block top
- Adler-Barbour 12V refrigerator/freezer box with both top and front access
- Seaward Princess three burner propane stove with oven (gimbaled with butcher block top)
- Stove safety rail
- Built-in Samsung microwave
- Broan vent hood with light
- Very nice storage cabinet mounted on the aft galley bulkhead with hatch board storage on top
- Many additional storage areas including two ceiling mounted shelves and a very large dry goods locker next to the stove
Mechanical and Electrical Systems
Caledonia is powered with the very dependable Yanmar 4JH3B8 inboard engine. Access to the sound insulated engine area is from both the front and rear with removable panels. To keep the boat comfortable there is a 10,000 BTU Rotary Aire air-conditioning unit.
- Racor fuel filter
- Automatic bilge pump
- Dual Edson wheel steering system with 32" wheels
- The cockpit engine panel has a tachometer, temperature gauge and an oil pressure gauge
- Bilge blower
- Maxwell 800 electric windlass
- Two Jabsco toilets with a holding tank
- Emergency tiller
- Transom shower
- 30 amp shore power with cord
- Professional Mariner Promatic 30-3 battery charger
- Two 4D house and engine batteries
- Battery switches
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Fuel gauge
- Deck light
Electronics, Safety and Entertainment Systems
- Raymarine RL70C radar/GPS/plotter mounted at the helm
- Raymarine ST60 wind indicator
- Raymarine ST60 knotmeter
- Raymarine ST60 depth sounder
- Raymarine ST6002 autopilot
- Raymarine ST60 multi unit at the navigation station
- Standard Horizon Intrepid VHF with cockpit microphone
- Two Ritchie Powerdamp compasses
- Clarion stereo system with cockpit control
- Samsung TV
Hull and Deck Features
The boat has a white gel coat hull and deck with a blue boot stripe and cove stripe. On the deck the non-skid is light gray. There is a slotted aluminum toe rail running the length of the boat, great for securing fenders, blocks etc. Another outstanding feature of "Caledonia" is the wonderful cockpit. It is very large and offers ample seating for the crew. With the dual steering wheels it opens up the middle of the cockpit so you have a center walkway to swim deck area. For protection from the elements there is almost new canvas (2016). It includes a navy blue dodger and bimini.
- Eleven opening deck hatches with screens (two are located in the cockpit for the aft stateroom)
- Four hull portlights
- Eight cabin portlights with screens
- Large cockpit table with two folding leaves and storage in the center.
- Stern rail seats with cushions (may be the best seats on the boat)
- Cockpit cushions
- Stainless steel hand rails by the companionway
- Large anchor locker which also contains the water fill and windlass buttons
- Double anchor roller
- The swim deck has two storage lockers, fold-down swim ladder, shore cord connection and a shower - great for water activities
- Double life lines with port and starboard boarding gates
- Two solar vents
- Stainless steel grab rails on the cabintop
Sails and Rigging
A great feature of the boat are the almost new sails (2016). They include a UK full batten mainsail with a blue cover and a roller furling UK genoa. For easy mainsail handling there is a Dutchman system as well. The boat also comes with an older gennaker that has had very light use.
- Aluminum double spreader deck stepped mast
- Garhauer ridged boonvang
- Garhauer mainsheet traveler
- 2 Lewmar #58 CST primary winches
- 2 Lewmar #40 CST cabintop winches
- Control lines run aft to the cockpit
- 8 sheet stoppers
- Two sheet bags
- Genoa roller furling
- Inboard genoa tracks
- Polished 33lb. anchor with line and chain
- Docklines and fenders
- Life jackets
- Steel storage cradle
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
*This price is based on today's currency conversion rate.