A wonderful example of this very popular cruising yacht!!!
"Carpe Diem" has been cruising the West Coast of Florida for the last six years and before that she was on freshwater in Kentucky for 3 years before she was shipped to Southwest Florida...
From her spacious cockpit with integral arch, to her bright open interior, this yacht exemplifies what Hunter Marine is famous for, design innovation and structural engineering. Coupled with an unparalleled list of standard features and an extensive list of optional equipment, they create a comfortable and exciting craft.
Here are some of the Key Features of "Carpe Diem":
- Complete Engine Service 2019
- New Shaft Seal 2018
- 3 New Hatches 2019
- New Custom Dodger 2019
- New Bimini in 2015
- New Bottom Paint in April 2016
- NEW 2017 Dometric Reverse Cycle Air Conditioner, with Quick Start
- NEW 2017 Raymarine eS75 Chartplotter, Radar and Sonar ready
- NEW 2017 Raymarine i50 Tri-Data instrument
- NEW 2017 Raymarine i60 Wind instrument
- NEW 2017 Raymarine EV 400 Autopilot
- NEW 2017 Standard Horizon VHF with Ram Mic at helm
- Electric Winch on cabin top
- Two New 8D House Batteries(2019), separate starting battery(2017) and Link 2000 Battery monitor
- NEW 2017 Xantrex 2012 Inverter/Charger
- NEW 2015 Full Batten Mainsail
- Jib re-furbished 2015 by Doyle Sails
- NEW 2014 Ullman Stack Pack for main
- NEW 2014 Harken Batt Cars for mainsail
- NEW 2015 Garhauer Davits
- West Marine Inflatable and 3.5 Nissan Motor
Check out Full Specifications for all the details and more...
Here is some of what Boat US had to say about the Hunter 410:
"Introduced in 1998, the Hunter 410 was the product of the company's in-house design team and is aimed at providing the maximum people accommodations that can be packed into her 40' 8" overall length. Buyers could choose from a two- or three-cabin layout sleeping either six or eight persons. The three-cabin layout was particularly popular with the charter trade. Original purchasers were also able to choose a shoal draft keel configuration drawing just 5' or a deep draft model drawing 6' 5". The design style is what I would call American contemporary and may not appeal to the more traditional minded but it certainly has a loyal following.
Like most modern production boats, the Hunter 410 is constructed with an exterior coat of vinylester resin to hopefully eliminate the osmotic blisters common to many manufacturers in the 1970s and 1980s. Vinylester resins have been used in exterior coatings of most entry level fiberglass boats for nearly 10 years now and in coatings of custom and high-end production boats for even longer. It seems to be doing its intended job as osmotic blisters have been dramatically reduced. The 410's hull below the waterline is a solid layup of alternating layers of chopped strand fiberglass mat and woven roving fiberglass cloth and polyester resin. Above the waterline, a 3/8" balsa wood core is used between fiberglass laminates for stiffness and lighter weight. Decks are a composite of fiberglass and plywood core except aluminum plates replace the plywood in the way of hardware attachments. The deck and hull are joined with an outturned flange, bolted on six-inch centers, sealed with 3-M 5200 and covered with a heavy duty vinyl extrusion. The cockpit of the Hunter 410 is very comfortable with deep seats, high seat backs, good storage in the seat lockers and additional storage in lockers on the sugar-scoop transom. There are no fewer than 11 opening ports and deck hatches which provide excellent ventilation and there are six large port lights allowing light below......."
We realize your time is important and you may be driving a long distance so please call in advance to schedule an appointment.
Please give Dennis Hartig a call for more information or to set up an appointment to see "Carpe Diem" at 941-400-0817. You can email me at email@example.com
Please contact DENNIS HARTIG - 941-400-0817 at 941-400-0817
Ytterligare specifikationer, utrustning och information:
Tillverkare: Hunter Marine
Designer: Hunter Design Team
Registrerad i: USA
LÖA Längd över allt: 41 fot 1 tum
Bredd: 13 fot 10 tum
LWL: 37 fot 10 tum
Max. djupgång: 5 fot 0 tum
Deplacement: 20200 pund Torrlast
Ballast: 7400 pund
Höjd över vatten ytan: 58 fot 5 tum
Ståhöjd: 6 fot 6 tum
Total effekt: 50 HP
Motor typ: Inombord
Propeller: 3-bladig propeller
Motorstyrka: 50 HP
Färskvattentankar: Plast (145 Gallon)
Bränsletankar: Plast (50 Gallon)
Septitankar: Plast (45 Gallon)
Antal singelbäddar: 1
Antal dubbelsängar: 3
Antal hytter: 2
Antal toaletter: 2
Cockpithögtalare - with volume control
CD-spelare - and iPod dock
Rull focks system
Kylskåp - Top and Front loading
Generator - Ready!!
Dusch i sittbrunn
Solpanel - trickle charge
Plenty of hatches and ports let the sun in to the large, open salon. The dinette is to starboard and the settee to port. Directly aft the settee is the separate nav station. Forward, the full size stateroom has a double Pullman berth, w/ private head and shower. Aft is the master stateroom with King Size berth, hanging locker and a host of storage. Dual access to the aft head provides privacy and convenience.
The aft-cabin has a divider system to convert this boat from two to three staterooms as needed.
- Seven inch thick foam mattresses in both cabins
- Large cedar lined hanging lockers in both cabins
- Headroom in forward cabin is 6'5" and Master is 6'10"
- Teak and Holly Floor throughout the vessel
- Master Stateroom has full head with separate stall shower
- Dinette in Main Saloon converts to berth
- Headroom in Main Saloon is 6'6"
- LPG 3 burner, gimbaled stove with oven
- Top and Front loading AC/12 volt refrigerator with separate freezer, both lighted with NEW 2017 compressor
- Double Stainless Steel sinks with cutting board
- Overhead handrail
- Plenty of storage cabinets and drawers
- Corian countertops
- Built in waste bin
- NEW 2017 Raymarine eS75 Chartplotter, Radar and Sonar ready
- NEW 2017 Raymarine i60 Wind Speed/ Direction
- NEW 2017 Raymarine i50 Tridata
- NEW 2017 Raymarine EV 400 Autopilot with i70 control at helm
- NEW 2017 Standard Horizon VHF with Ram Mic at the helm
- NEW 2017 Sony Stereo with speakers
Sails and Rigging
- NEW 2015 Full roach main with Lazy Jack system for easy furling and NEW 2014 Ullman Stack Pack
- NEW 2014 Harken Batt Cars for mainsail
- Electric winch on cabin top so you can easily raise the main
- 100% Jib with Pro-Furl furling system, Re-furbished by Doyle Sails 2015
- Dual single line reefs led aft
- Boom Vang
- Internal halyards led to cockpit with six sheet stoppers
- (2) Self Tailing sheet winches
- (2) Self Tailing Spinnaker winches
- (1) Self Tailing winch for rigging
- Harken adjustable mainsheet traveler
- Mast height is 58'5" from waterline
IJPE : 823.75 sq ft
I : 47.75 ft
J : 16.17 ft
P : 45.42 ft
E : 19.25 ft
Working Sail Area : 823.00 sq ft
Electrical and Mechanical
- Two 8D Batteries wired in series
- Separate engine start battery
- NEW 2017 Xantrex 2012 Inverter/ Battery Charger
- Built in solar panel on Sea-Hood
- NEW 2017 LED cabin lights
- NEW 2017 LED anchor and deck lights
- Tank gauges, fuel, water and holding
- NEW 2017 Dometric reverse cycle Air Conditioner with QuickStart
- Two 30 amp Marinco Dock Power receptacles
- Jabsco Manual heads
- Generator Ready, all wiring, through hull and panel below
- Yanmar 50 HP FWC 4JH2E Engine with approx. 2000 hours
- NEW 2014 Engine panel in cockpit
- 85 amp alternator
- Racor Secondary Fuel Filter
- Hinging fiberglass cover for easy access
- NEW 2017 Tides Marine Dripless packing gland
- NEW 2015 Michigan Wheel Three Blade Blade Bronze prop
- 50 gallon fuel tank, fuel polished 2014
- Cruising Speed: 7.5 knots @ 2800 rpm – approx. 1.1 GPH
Deck, Hull and Cockpit
- Hull waxed April 2017 and NEW Bottom Paint April 2016
- NEW 2015 Bimini Top
- NEW 2016 forward deck hatch
- Electric windlass with foot controls at bow
- Saltwater wash down for anchor and chain
- Delta anchor with 200 feet of chain
- Danforth secondary anchor
- Stainless steel bow and stern pulpits with stern pulpit seats
- Double life lines with three gates
- Nova Lift Outboard Motor lift on stern rail
- NEW 2015 Garhauer Davits on transom
- West Marine Dinghy and 3.5 Nissan engine
- Stainless cabin handrails
- Large Anchor well with Electric Anchor windlass and dual offset anchor rollers
- Five cockpit and transom lockers
- Eight opening deck hatches with screens
- Eleven opening ports with screens
- Three fixed hull ports
- Continuous 360-degree rub rail
- Swim platform with stainless ladder
- Hot and cold pressure water shower on transom
- Dockside freshwater hook-up
- Folding cockpit table
- Cockpit cushions
- Two coaming line storage wells
- Manual bilge pump
Manufacturer Provided Description
Hunter Marine's evolutionary innovation shows in the Hunter 410. Backed by over 25 years of experience, the 410 really delivers.
The spacious salon includes everything to make cruising a comfortable experience. Plenty of hatches and ports keep the salon bright, airy and well-ventilated. The highly polished dining table is central to entertaining and serving meals. Elegant fabrics and rich teak combine to create a warm and luxurious atmosphere. A separate navigation station houses all electric controls as well as providing plentiful space for electronics. The aft head includes a stall shower, Corian vanity, and lots of storage. Dual access to the large head keeps it private yet convenient. Aft, there is a master stateroom that features a huge queen berth, hanging lockers, and a host of storage facilities right down to the hanging carry-on closet. Lighting and ventilation is excellent and there is full head room as well. Forward, the full size stateroom has its own en-suite head, overhead hatches, and more drawers and hanging lockers than found on much larger yachts. The starboard side galley is very open with large, wide Corian counters, three-burner range with oven, microwave, triple access refrigerator-freezer, trash receptacle, and plenty of storage.
Even the dishware and rack are included. Comfort, convenience, and utility were Hunter's design goals and the new 410 meets them head on. Hunter Marine's keel boats are the backbone of the Hunter fleet.
These spacious and comfortable cruisers are incredibly appointed from the rich fabrics to the top-grade hardware. Hunter Marine Hunter Marine Corporation was founded in 1973 to build truly affordable sailboats and is now Marlow Hunter Marine.
The current owners purchased "Carpe Diem" in 2010 in the Chesapeake area, shipped her to Kentucky Lake for 3 years, and then shipped her to Punta Gorda in August 2013. Since the boat has been in Southwest Florida she has been upgraded as you can see, and actively sailed throughout the local waters and the Keys..
"Carpe Diem" is priced below the market, her owners are moving down to a smaller sailboat or possibly a powerboat as they are not going to be able to cruise as much going forward.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
*This price is based on today's currency conversion rate.