Ytterligare specifikationer, utrustning och information:
Tillverkare: Hinckley Yachts
Designer: McCurdy & Rhodes
LÖA Längd över allt: 51 fot 6 tum
Bredd: 14 fot 0 tum
Min. djupgång: 5 fot 10 tum
Max. djupgång: 11 fot 0 tum
Deplacement: 39000 pund
Ballast: 14600 pund
Ståhöjd: 6 fot 5 tum
Total effekt: 88 HP
Motortyp: 4JH2-DTE fwc diesel
Motor typ: Inombord
Propeller: 3-bladig propeller
Motorstyrka: 88 HP
Marschfart: 7 knop
Max hastighet: 8 knop
Färskvattentankar: 4 (126 Gallon)
Bränsletankar: 3 (200 Gallon)
Septitankar: 2 (55 Gallon)
Antal singelbäddar: 4
Antal dubbelsängar: 2
Antal hytter: 3
Antal toaletter: 2
Nijinsky is Sou’wester 52 hull #10 of Hinckley’s successful SW51/52 McCurdy and Rhodes sailboat design. Nijinsky is the SW52 featured in Hinckley literature and in books such as “Hinckley Yachts: An American Icon (2013)”. She is a lightly used - 1,550 engine hours - three-stateroom SW52. Nijinsky’s beautiful condition, including her original off-white gelcoat, reflects the care and money expended on her, and the northern European summer sailing she has mostly experienced in the years in which she was sailed. In the years in which she was not sailed, and during winter, she was stored ashore under cover (in a heated winter storage shed or under a full boat-cover).
In the current ownership from 2012, Nijinsky has been thoroughly brought up to date. Systems were checked for condition and replaced or reconditioned by OEM suppliers or Dutch marine engineers (e.g., Hollandspar Engineering), as required. The carbon-fibre mast was stripped, repainted, and redressed, mast fittings, such as cleats, were all refurbished or replaced, and all standing rod-rigging was replaced with new rod-rigging and new fittings - a conservative precaution as recommended by rod-rigging manufacturers. Nijinsky is replete with high-end options, and features a Hood carbon-fiber mast with Reckmann hydraulic in-mast furling, a Reckmann hydraulic jib furler, Simrad hydraulic-ram autopilot, cockpit-panel controlled hydraulic vang and backstay tensioner, and Lewmar Ocean electric primary and secondary winches. Her interior is a Hinckley masterpiece of Teak & Holly sole, satin-varnished American Cherry woodwork with full-gloss Cherry highlights, and contrasting satin-white bulkheads and panels in cabins and heads, all in beautiful condition.
NIJINSKY was built for a German industrialist, sailed briefly in Maine in 1999, and then shipped to the German coast on the Baltic Sea. Between 2000 and 2005, she was sailed in summer and kept under cover in winter - inside a shed or on the hard under winter boat-covers. In 2005 she was sailed to France, and sold to an owner who lives in Mallorca, Spain. Nijinsky was used for day sailing in Mallorca.
In late 2012, Nijinsky was purchased by current owners and shipped to the Netherlands, then put in a winter-storage shed. In 2013, she underwent a comprehensive refit by Holland Spar Engineering and Vehrmeulens Jachtwerf, and further updating has taken place over winter each year. From 2014 to 2017, she sailed in summer and was kept under cover in winter. In September 2017, Nijinsky was put in a heated winter-storage shed where she was also kept in 2018. This year she is for sale.
- Number of Staterooms: 3
- Number of Heads: 2
- Number of single berths: 4 (including pull-out berth in Saloon and Saloon outboard settee)
- Number of double berths: 2
Nijinsky’s Owner’s Cabin is aft on the port side with a generous double berth (with fitted sheets) and a large hanging locker. A Head with a stall shower is accessible from the Owner’s Cabin, and from the Saloon, close to the companionway. To starboard is a fully equipped U-shaped Galley, convenient to both Saloon and cockpit. The full-width Saloon to port has a U-shaped dinette with a Cherry table. To starboard is a comfortable settee (which pulls out to make an additional full-size berth) with a Nav Station aft of the settee. Lockers, book shelves, bottle storage compartments, and entertainment systems are located around the seating and dining areas. Forward are two Guest Cabins, port and starboard; Over/under single berths in stbd cabin, and a double berth in the port cabin (all with fitted sheets). Both Guest Cabins have drawers and lockers, as well as large hanging lockers, and both share a forward Head.
- Satin-varnished Cherry panels with gloss-varnished highlights throughout; contrasting satin-white paneling in staterooms and heads.
- Berths for eight. Fitted sheets for all berths.
- Antique White Formica overhead with satin-varnished Cherry trim.
- Varnished Teak & Holly sole.
- All locker doors are louvered, except small sliders, and have chrome-finished push-button latches with adjustable keepers.
- Curtains with linings throughout.
- Full-length Cherry integral main-cabin hand rails.
- Lee cloths on all berths (except aft-cabin double), including saloon settee port-side, and saloon pull-out settee/berth starboard-side.
- Eberspacher Airtronic D5L cabin heater - with adjustable outlets in aft cabin, aft heads, saloon, and both fwd cabins. Cabin heater is regulated by a digital timer/modulator located in the Saloon.
- Hella fans for each berth and in Saloon.
- Lighting: Recessed halogen spotlighting with dimmers and remote switches in the Saloon over the saloon table, and in book-shelf alcoves port and starboard. Recessed LED spotlights over vanity in both Heads. Two Cabin (Denmark) “Ocean” LED reading lamps in each Stateroom, with three in the saloon. Overhead remote switched LED lamps in Galley, Saloon, both Heads, and each Stateroom. Cabin “Anne” LED ceiling lamps over counters in Galley, and red/white switchable Cabin “Anne” LED lamp over the chart table. Red floor-illumination LED night lights throughout. All lamps, except dimmable halogen lamps, are warm-LED, spike protected, multi-voltage.
- Finished in Cherry and White Formica.
- Large opening stainless-steel deck hatch.
- Manual Groco Model K toilet, plumbed to holding tank. Holding tank is plumbed to a macerator-type discharge pump, and may also be emptied at a pump-out station via a deck fitting. The holding tank level is monitored by a Tankwatch III system. For offshore use, discharge from the toilet may be diverted directly overboard.
- Teak sole grate with drain into sump tank.
- To port, Cherry-trim vanity with Sierra Sandstone Corian countertop and Glacier White sink.
- Telephone-style removable mixing faucet with hot and cold pressure water.
- AC outlet.
- Grey-water sump for sole-drain and sink.
- Mirrors and storage lockers outboard port and starboard; over vanity on port and over teak shower bench on starboard.
- Stainless steel towel bars.
- Forward access to bow-thruster motor.
- Two doors lead aft from the Head to port and starboard Guest Cabins.
Starboard Forward Cabin
- Upper and lower single berths.
- Large hanging locker.
- Storage in outboard lockers and locker below lower berth.
- Overhead opening hatch.
- Opening portlight.
- Hella fan
Port Forward Cabin
- Double berth with storage drawers and locker beneath.
- Large hanging locker.
- Night stand with locker.
- Overhead opening hatch and Dorade vent.
- Opening portlight.
- Hella fan.
Full-width main saloon with dinette to port and settee/berth to starboard.
- Bosch stereo speakers mounted in port and starboard alcove overheads.
- Book storage in alcoves port and starboard.
- Alcantara-covered cushioned seating.
- Overhead opening hatches on port and starboard, Dorade vent forward on starboard.
- Settee pulls-out to form a full berth with lee-cloth.
- Locker outboard forward.
- AC outlet
- Seating for seven around fixed Cherry dining table incorporating central storage compartment covered with a Cherry panel.
- Lee-cloth for outboard settee.
- Outboard lockers forward and aft.
- Aft locker has hideaway doors and stores a flat-screen TV on retractable swivel base.
- Fwd locker stores DVD player and CD player on upper shelf, with general storage below.
- AC outlet.
- Clock and barometer on fwd bulkhead.
- Inboard backrest incorporates two separate bottle storage lockers, one accessed by a panel above, the other accessed by a locker door.
- Hella fan
- Large and well-equipped navigation table.
- Lift-top chart storage.
- Storage drawers inboard and under.
- Aft starboard settee doubles as navigation table seat - lift-up seat back uses aft settee back-cushion.
- Electrical circuit breaker panel and digital gauges (12V, 24V, AC) behind plexi-glass door outboard of the navigation table seat.
Outboard of Chart Table:
- Panda 8 AC Generator remote panel.
- ICOM IC-M127 VHF with DSC.
- Tank Tender fuel and water tank gauge.
- Promodule fuel-use monitor.
- Masterlink Mass Inverter/Charger remote control-panel.
- Raymarine R40/XX radar display.
- Fastnet Radio FMD50 Marine Receiver - Navtex, weatherfax, etc.
- 12V outlet
On Main Nav Station Panel:
- Simrad CX44 (10” display) NavStation.
- Raymarine ST-50 PLUS Multi repeater
A short bulkhead separates the nav station from the galley and has a laminated fiddle on top for additional storage, with a small locker for keys, etc., outboard.
- Red/white switchable chart light.
- Concealed LED-string lighting over table
U-shaped Galley with Sierra Sandstone Corian countertop and Cherry cabinetry.
- Dual stainless steel basins with hot and cold pressure water, and two hand-pump faucets plumbed to the fresh-water manifold and to the sea-water manifold.
- Force 10 3-burner stove with oven and broiler.
- Illuminated remote switch for gas cut-out safety valve.
- Drop-down stainless steel splash-protector outboard of stove.
- Towel/grab bar in front of the stove with “save the cook” strap.
- Dry-goods/vegetable storage locker with top access fwd of stove.
- Storage locker under the stove.
- Louvered doors on two large storage lockers outboard of stove and refrigerator.
- Drawers above locker aft of stove; top drawer divided for silverware.
- Large refrigerator and separate freezer - Grunert Mariner DC450BD 24-volt, water-cooled system, with individual thermostatically controlled eutectic hold-over plates for refrigerator and freezer.
- Refrigerator with front-opening door, as well as top access; freezer has only top access.
- Microwave – mounted in aft locker; storage locker inboard of Microwave.
- Built-in knife rack.
- Glass/Mug rack on aft bulkhead.
- Custom binoculars box on aft bulkhead.
- Cabin-top hatch and Dorade vent over galley
- Separate door access from main passageway and aft Owner’s Cabin.
- Varnished Cherry locker doors and trim with satin-white formica cabinetry and bulkheads.
- Separate stall shower area - custom clear plexiglass shower doors, teak seat, Grohe mixing tap.
- Cherry-trim vanity with Sierra Sandstone Corian countertop and Glacier White sink
- Grey-water sump for shower stall and sink.
- Grohe fixtures with hot and cold pressure water.
- Mirror on forward bulkhead.
- Sealand Vacu-flush head with separate holding tank.
- Holding tank is plumbed to a macerator-type discharge pump, and may also be emptied at a pump-out station via a deck fitting. The holding tank level is monitored by a Tankwatch III system.
- Stainless steel towel bars and stainless steel hooks in shower.
- Locker storage under vanity, above toilet, drawers beneath counter, and additional large storage locker with shelf outboard.
- AC outlet.
- Cabin-top hatch and Dorade vent
Aft Owner’s Cabin
- Large double berth with drawers and locker under berth.
- Full-length sliding door locker storage outboard.
- Large hanging locker fwd, with shelf above.
- Opening portlight to cockpit.
- Steering Compass and Maxiview repeaters, visible from berth.
- Hella fan
Companionway (Aft center):
Companionway ladder to cockpit is adjacent to aft Owner’s cabin.
- Red step lights at the steps and companionway.
- There are teak handrails port and starboard of the companionway
- Sliding screen on companionway hatch (stows below sliding teak hatch)
- Locker under companionway has space, plumbing and power outlet for washing machine
- Companionway steps hinge up and latch overhead
- Varnished teak binocular box on aft bulkhead
- Dodger – Oyster Sunbrella (2018), with stainless steel grab rail covered with elkhide.
- Bimini - Oyster Sunbrella bimini
- Awning – Zipper to dodger
- Cockpit Cushions – 2 sets (1 new)
Cockpit features include:
- Teak capped coamings with molded-in, stainless-steel trimmed, winch pockets .
- Teak cockpit sole and companionway step.
- Large cockpit-drainage scuppers.
- Propane/Butane bottle locker with overboard drain.
- Starboard opening cockpit seat locker
- Cockpit deck shower with mixing valve and hose attachment
- Opening portlight into the aft cabin
- Boom light over table
- Detachable Bose speakers in cockpit
- Safety harness padeyes
Pedestal steering features:
- 40” destroyer-type stainless steel wheel with hide covered rim
- Hinckley teak folding mounted cockpit table.
- Varnished teak mug/cup holder
- Ritchie binnacle compass and stainless steel binnacle guard
- Single-lever throttle and transmission shift control
- Gauges for engine temperature, oil pressure, and tachometer
- Engine electric power, start and stop buttons
- Switch panel for deck functions (running lights, etc.)
- Simrad autopilot AP-300CX control head
The Cockpit is set-up for shorthanded sailing with powered winches accessible by helmsman.
- Two jib hydraulic furler switches (on port and on starboard) and one mainsail hydraulic furler switch (port side).
- Recessed panels for gps repeater, bow thruster control panel, and Navtec System 50 hydraulic control panel for backstay and vang.
- Additional foot-control switches for bow thruster.
- Full set of Raymarine ST-50 navigation instruments mounted over companionway.
ELECTRONICS and NAVIGATION EQUIPMENT
- Simrad AP-300X Autopilot with AP-300CX control head and hydraulic ram, interfaced with navigation instruments.
- Simrad CX44 NavStation and DX44 repeater NavStation (new and in box).
- Raytheon R40XX radar and radome antenna.
- Raytheon ST-50 PLUS system with Wind, Close Hauled/VMG, Speed, Depth, Compass, and GPS & Navdata displays in Cockpit.
- MaxiView (depth, sea temp, boat speed, log, heading, wind speed) and Steering Compass displays in Owner’s cabin, and Multi (depth, log, heading, wind) display at the Chart Table.
- Instrument data, including GPS position and boatspeed, are interfaced to autopilot, radar, and VHF.
- Foghorn controlled from helm.
- ICOM IC-M127 VHF Radio - with DSC.
- Fastnet FMD50 GMDSS Marine Radio Decoder - 30 hHz to 30 MHz receiver (AM, SSB, FSK, CW, MSI). Capable of decoding and displaying NAVTEX transmissions, Weatherfax data, Morse Code, SSB audio, etc.
- 18.5” OLE 19450-B LED flat-screen TV (saloon).
- Philips DVP3026K DVD player.
- Clarion M5355 AM/FM CD/Cassette Marine Audio system.
- Clarion M1205 12 dic CD changer
- 2 Bose 131 marine speakers (saloon) and 2 Bose 151 marine speakers (cockpit)
HULL and DECK
- Jade Green Awlgrip Topsides
- Light Cream gelcoat deck and house with nonskid molded-in on housetop
- Teak covered decks
- Gold leaf cove stripe
- Single White Boottop
- Black Bottom
Other features include:
- Conventional transom
- Balanced spade rudder
- Underbody - Lead keel/Fiberglass centerboard underbody
- Actual LOA = 51’ 6”
- Bridge Clearance: 69’ 5” – Main mast less antenna / 73’ including lightning rod
- The Hull is a composite construction of Kevlar/E-glass inner and outer skins separated by end-grain balsa core, except in the keel area where there is high density foam core, that is vacuum-bag SCRIMP® processed with a 100% vinylester resin. The core is used to make the hull stiffer and stronger, better sound and heat insulated, without adding significant amounts of weight.
- The Deck is E-glass and balsa core, SCRIMPed with 100% vinylester resin. A 6” hull flange receives the deck and is glassed and bolted in place.
- High stress areas have inner core removed and reinforced with additional layers of fiberglass for strength and inner core protection.
- Guard rail at sheer with SS half-round cap
- Marelon seacocks below waterline
- Guard rails at sheer are finished bright with stainless steel half round.
- Keel: External 14,600 lb. lead keel bolted with SS bolts
- Centerboard: Elliptical fiberglass centerboard - Centerboard draws a 5’10” of draft, yet the board has an NACA foil-shape in section and elliptical platform to maximize windward performance. The centerboard tip is ballasted with a 125# of lead.
- 39,000 lbs displacement
DECK and equipment:
- Teak covered deck
- Fitted one-piece tapered toe rails
- Deck scuppers have stainless steel screens
- Hinckley stainless steel stem iron with integral chocks
- Hinckley stainless steel port & starboard bow rollers, plus a stern anchor roller and guide
- Foredeck teak chafe guard for chain between bow roller and windlass.
- Custom stainless steel bow pulpit
- Stern stainless steel pushpit and pulpit with varnished teak port & starbd pushpit seats.
- Stainless-steel stanchions and double lifelines with gates port &starboard.
- Stainless-steel fairleads and six stainless steel cleats.
- Flush-hatch covered starboard foredeck locker is partitioned for chain storage, and accommodates fenders (6), fender board, dinghy oars, etc.
- Flush-hatch covered port foredeck locker accommodates second anchor (Fortress FX-37) with 5/8” (16 mm) rode, and additional gear.
- Flush-hatch covered lazarette.
- Foredeck: Stainless steel hatch with smoke-grey plexiglass cover.
- Six cabintop ventilation hatches with smoke-gray plexiglass covers.
- Four 5" deck cowl vents on varnished teak dorade boxes with stainless-steel guards.
- Varnished teak eyebrow trim and handrails
- Shore-power inlet.
- Foredeck saltwater deckwash and hose attachment
- Radar pole with radar antenna, AIS antenna, and GPS antennas
Ground Tackle Equipment:
- Lewmar Ocean 2, deck-switch operated 24-volt windlass with chain gypsy and capstan.
- 60 lb (27 kg) CQR stainless steel anchor.
- 37 lb (17 kg) Fortress anchor - mounts in port foredeck locker.
- 200' (60 m) x 5/16" (8 mm) HT anchor chain.
- 200' (60 m) x 5/8” (16 mm) nylon rode + 20' (6 m) x 5/16” (8 mm) HT chain.
- Outboard motor bracket.
- Fenders (6) with fender covers
Safety Items Include:
- (2) Horseshoe liferings mounted on brackets.
- Plastimo Transocean 6 life-raft (2016).
- Flare kit.
- Bosun’s chair.
- (3) 2.5# dry chemical fire extinguishers.
- Speader-mounted electric trumpet horn.
- Masthead windex.
- Radar reflector.
- Emergency tiller.
- Navigation lights, including Hella Naviled Trio masthead tricolour/anchor lamp.
- GMDSS (Global Maritime Distress and Safety System) marine radio decoder
Extensive spare parts inventory
SAILS and RIGGING
Built with ease of comfort and sailing in mind, NIJINSKI II was set up with a Hood stow-away, carbon-fiber mast with a Reckmann hydraulic furling system, electric primary and secondary winches, and hydraulic boom vang and backstay.
All of these features make NIJINSKI a joy to handle in all conditions:
- Carbon-fiber double spreader stoway mast and aluminum boom
- Reckmann hydraulic stoway furling system - mast
- Reckmann RF90 hydraulic headsail furling
- Navtec rod rigging
- Stainless steel turnbuckle covers
- Navtec hydraulic system for boom vang and backstay adjuster – with remote panel
- Removable inner forestay with Selden Furlex manual staysail furler.
- Housetop traveler
- Spreader lights, boom light, radar-pole light.
- Carbon-fibre spinnaker pole (mast-mounted on track).
- Carbon-fibre reaching strut (deck-chock stored).
*Nijinsky’s manual-furling staysail permits easy removal of the cutter stay, should sloop rig be preferred.
- Lewmar Ocean chrome self-tailing winches:
- Two #66 CCEST electric primaries (cockpit).
- Two #58 CCEST electric secondaries (cockpit).
- Seven #48 ST; three fwd in cockpit (outhaul, centreboard, mainsheet, stays’l halyard, stays’l furler); four on mast (main halyard, jib halyard, gennaker halyard, spinnaker pole).
- Lewmar clutches (5) and cleats (5) in cockpit and on mast.
- Mainsail - North - In-mast furling, short vertical battens, tri-radial Norlam Spectra.
- 100% #3 Jib - North - Norlam Spectra SR with rope reefing pads, reef patches, UV leach and foot, and SailKote Plus (530 sq ft, 49 m2 - good condition).
- Genoa - Hyde Sails - Dimension Polyant DCP, 10.9 oz, tri-radial high-cut Genoa, with foam luff, and leech and luff UV protector strips (710 sq ft, 66 m2 - 2014, new condition).
- Forestaysail - North - Dacron forestaysail (average condition).
- Gennaker - North: 1.5 oz. Norlon GAP3 with Snuffer Plus (very good condition)
12-volt DC systems
- Start: One 12V agm battery for Engine start and Generator start system - charged by Engine 12V alternator, Generator 12V alternator, or Mastervolt Charge Master 12/15-2 three-step intelligent dual-output battery charger.
- House (12V instruments, etc.): One 12V agm battery for 12V instruments and 12V outlets - charged by Engine 12V alternator, Generator 12V alternator, or Mastervolt Charge Master 12/15-2 three-step intelligent dual-output battery charger. House and start batteries may be connected in parallel.
24-volt DC systems
- House (lighting, etc.): Two 12V batteries connected in series to provide 24 volts - charged by Engine-driven 24V 75 amp multi-stage regulated alternator or by Mastervolt Mass Combi 24/2500-60 charger/inverter 60 amp 3-stage charger.
- Service (bow thruster, etc.): Two 12V batteries connected in series to provide 24 volts - charged by Engine-driven 24V 75 amp multi-stage regulated alternator or by Mastervolt Mass Combi 24/2500-60 charger/inverter 60 amp 3-stage charger. House and service batteries may be connected in parallel.
- Powered from shore power, from the Fischer-Panda 08 Generator (7.8 kW), or from the Mastervolt Mass Combi 24/2500-60 charger/inverter (2.5 kW).
- Six outlets
- Frigast Ocean stainless steel LED reading lamps in saloon (3) and staterooms (2 per stateroom).
- LED overhead lamps in heads and saloon.
- Halogen dimmer lamps in alcoves and overhead in saloon.
- LED interior night and step lights.
- Frigast Cabin “Anne” stainless steel, switchable, LED overhead lamps over galley and navtable; navtable lamp red/white.
1999 Yanmar 4JH2-DTE 88-hp (65 kW) FWC diesel engine, soft-mounted, with Aquadrive B20 anti-vibration coupling. (1550 engine hrs 4/2019.)
- Hurth 2:1 reduction gear.
- Tides Marine water lubricated, dripless, prop-shaft seal.
- MaxProp 22” feathering three-blade propeller.
- Water-lift type exhaust - on engine and generator.
- Racor 500MA fuel filters/water separator on fuel supply to engine and on fuel supply to generator.
- Electric engine-oil and generator-oil transfer pump
- Bow Thruster - Sleipner Side-Power SP 95 Ti dual-turbine, 8hp (6kW), 24V tunnel bow thruster.
- Watermaker - Sea Recovery 600AM 25 gallons/hour (95 litres/hour) modular watermaker.
- Allcraft 45-litre (12 US gallons) stainless steel hot water tank - heat via engine heat exchanger or AC heating element.
- 24V automatic bilge pumps and manual bilge pump.
- Reckmann RMR4PP hydraulic power pack.
- Fuel: Three fuel tanks, each selectable separately for supply and return: port tank, 240 litres (63 US gallons); starboard tank, 260 litres (69 US gallons); midships tank, 255 litres (67 US gallons). Total capacity, 755 litres (200 US gallons).
- Fresh Water: Four fresh-water tanks, each selectable separately via a fresh-water manifold: port forward tank, 175 litres (46 gallons); starboard forward tank, 115 litres (30 gallons); port aft tank, 90 litres (23 gallons); starboard forward tank, 100 litres (27 gallons). Total capacity, 480 litres (126 US gallons).
- Black Water: Two holding tanks: forward, 115 litres (30 US gallons); aft, 85 litres (22 US gallons).
REFITS and UPGRADES
Work includes –
- New Sidepower SP 95 Ti (6 kW, 8 Hp) tunnel bowthruster replaced Schwing BPS 4.5-70A thruster.
- Repaint of hull: awlgrip Jade Green.
- New inverter/charger: Mastervolt Mass Combi 24/2500 60 and Masterlink MICC control panel.
- New Simrad CX44SVB TFT NavStation with 10” screen.
- New Genoa: high-cut 66.5 m2 (717 ft2) Tri-radial, Polyant DCP, 9oz, foam luff, UV protector.
- New stainless-steel propeller shaft and Tides Marine water-cooled, dripless, propeller-shaft seal.
- Rebuild of J-bracket and correction of slightly misaligned three-point-located propeller shaft (two water-lubricated bearings and thrust bearing; replacement of both propeller-shaft bearings (J-bracket bearing and bearing at entry to hull).
- Rebuild by OEM of Aquadrive Constant Velocity joint.
- Replacement of rod rigging.
- Rebuild of carbon-fibre mast: mast stripped of all fittings and repainted; all fittings refurbished or replaced, including spreaders, and new LED tricolour/anchor light.
- Hydraulic motors (in-mast furler and Genoa furler) returned to Reckmann for strip, seal replacement, rebuild, and test.
- Service and rebuild of in-mast furler system, including replacement of nylon mandrel sheathes and service/rebuild of bearings.
- Overhaul of Lewmar winches.
- Upgrade of galley and nav-station overhead lamps to Cabin (Denmark) “Anne” stainless steel white LED lamps (2) and red/white LED lamp; all halogen and conventional overhead and reading lamps converted to LED, except dimmable Halogen lamps.
- Most halogen and conventional filament lamps replaced by LED.
- New Tankwatch III holding-tank gauge sensors for both holding tanks.
- Service and refurbish genset.
- New Sealand T Series waste discharge pump (forward holding tank) and new diverter valves.
- New custom-sized stainless steel forward hatch. Teak-frame hatch in storage.
- New Mastervolt 24/75 alternator and Alphapro three-stage charge regulator.
- New Mastervolt Charge Master 12/15 three-step 12-volt battery charger, two 15A outputs.
- Replacement of all deck-hatch perspex windows and replacement of worn hatch hardware, including seals and bearings (two Lewmar hatches and four custom Hinckley hatches).
- Replacement of all deck-hatch and deck-locker seals.
- Refurbishment of opening portlights.
- Replacement of all fixed coachroof ports and windows. All internal aluminium frames replaced with stronger machined frames (see photo) and a custom-engineered frame-location and rubber-seal system (see photo).
- Rebuild and re-engineered centre-board pivot pin (see photos).
- Rebuild of Panda Genset raw-water pump.
- New life raft.
- Replacement of main-engine raw-water pump with flywheel-mounted raw-water pump, for easy access to impeller.
- Rebuild of Sealand Vacuflush head. New water-valve kit, half-ball, shaft and cartridge kit, floor-flange seal kit, and teflon rubber seal kit.
- New dodger.
- Light deck sanding and re-caulk where required.
- Interior locker doors fitted with push-button latches.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
*Detta pris är baserat på dagens valutakurs.