"Authentic" is a Classic Hinckley Picnic Boat in pristine condition. She has an excellent history of proper
care and maintenance with $75k worth of improvements and upgrades over the last 2 years. Her appearance and systems have always been maintained to the highest standard. Improvements include new Garmin electronics, new fabrics and helm seat. Serviced engines and jet drives in 2019. "Authentic" is a must see! Please see the full specs and call for an appointment to preview her.
Shown by Appointment. Contact Emerald Pacific Yachts at 206-587-0660 / firstname.lastname@example.org or the Listing Broker, Randy Buckell at 206-954-2301 / email@example.com View all our vessels at www.emeraldpacificyachts.com.
"Authentic" features a V-berth STATEROOM forward w/ storage below the berths, cedar-lined hanging locker is aft to starboard. Moving aft to starboard a private HEAD w/ varnished cherry counter top on cherry vanity and storage under. The under mount sink has a Grohe faucet/hand held shower, hot and cold pressure water and Vacu-flush marine head. Comfortable GALLEY located aft to port. All fabrics replaced in the cockpit. New Stidd helm seat & custom fitted carpet.
• Single Yanmar 6LY2H-STE 420hp turbo charged diesel w/ 950 hours
• Hamilton 291 Jet Drive
• Twin disc MG 5050 transmission
• Vetus bow thruster
• Hinckley Jet Stick control system integrated w/ bow thruster
• Accupoint heater w/ ducts in main cabin, head and pilothouse
25 gallon aluminum holding tank
• Racor fuel filter
• Oil transfer pump for engine and transmission
• Manual hydraulic steering pump
• Engine room sound insulation
• 6 gallon S/S hot water heater
• Grunert refrigeraton w/ lift top access
• Force 10 two-burner stove w/ remote propane shut-off & wood cutting board stove cover
• Deep S/S sink w/ Grohe fixtures & hot/cold pressure water
• 12v cold plate refrigerator in a self-draining box
• Cherry pullout drawers
• Pull-out trash bin under counter
• Port light & 12v lighting
• White Formica countertop provides ample workspace
• 6 gallon S/S hot water heater
ELECTRONICS AND NAV EQUIPMENT
• Garmin Autopilot
• Garmin GPS/Chart Plotter w/ GPS/DPS antenna, 12" screen
• Garmin radar interfaced w/ GPS
• ICOM VHF radio hailer
• Raytheon RayData multi-function display: Depth, Position, Water Temperature &
• Ritchie HF-73 Compass
• Tachometer w/ engine hour gauge
• Fuel, oil pressure, and water temperature gauges
• High engine temperature alarm
• Low oil pressure alarm
• Varnished teak finish on interior pilothouse sides w/ insulated white overhead
• Overhead low voltage halogen lights
• 4 fixed pilothouse windows w/ white sun covers, 2 opening hatches w/screens
• Forward windows have heavy duty, self parking, intermittent windshield wipers w/
fresh water washers
• Varnished teak locking companionway door, hand rails on upper interior pilothouse
sides, and hand rail along the aft end of the cabin top.
• Windowed white drop canvas curtain fully encloses the pilothouse
• Portside Features: forward teak handrail w/ integral cup holder, custom
magazine rack, companion seats forward and aft facing with footrests.
• Storage area under seat accessed through cherry louvered door inboard.
• HELM STATION: The Helm Station with new Stidd chair, Varnished teak custom instrument pod, Hinckley JetStick® steering, S/S 14" steering wheel w/ varnished wood rim, Engine gauges, Remote control to spotlight, Top-opening locker w/ chart storage, 12v outlet in chart pocket
• Heart Freedom 10 Inverter
• Shore power 110 volt inlet and shore power cord
• (3) 12-volt batteries
• (2) Heavy duty battery parallel switches
• 80 amp battery alternator charges batteries
• Fixed horn and bell
• Boat hook
• Ring buoy and throw rope
• 2 fire extinguishers
• 6 Type 1 life jackets
• First aid kit
Entry to the cockpit via a teak coaming step to the S/S with teak treads boarding steps mounted inboard, port & starboard. Seating in the cockpit is available on the cushioned engine box or aft settee.
• Varnished teak cockpit coaming
• Full white cockpit cover - attaches to pilothouse top with snaps
• (3) Cockpit sole flush storage hatches starboard hatch has an anchor chock
• Direct drainage scuppers
• Locker stowage has varnished teak doors
• Cockpit deck shower spigot
• Aft settee cushions with new blue and white Sunbrella upholstery.
• Insulated engine box has an air-assist lift, a Sunbrella fabric cushion, varnished teak drink table with 4 drink holders on aft end attaches to engine box, and removable backrest for engine box seat.
• Danforth 12# Hi-tensile Anchor w/ plastic coated chain
• 150' x 1/2" twisted nylon anchor line attached to the Danforth
• Rounded, tapered, varnished teak toe rail with Hinckley profile
• Varnished teak eyebrow moulding around cabin top
• (3) Low profile opening aluminum hatches with screens
• (4) Elliptical ports on house sides
• Varnished teak handrails on cabintop and pilothouse top
• Hinckley masthead w/ spotllight, GPS/DGPS antenna and 24 mile radar.
• Masthead and running lights
• Custom Hinckley 316L S/S bow chocks
• Padeyes with chafe strips to hang fenders
• Bow, stern and springline 316L S/S mooring cleats
• Custom foredeck chain hawse pipe w/ S/S cover-chain/rode storage in locker below
• Flag Blue Awlgrip topsides
• Off White gelcoat cabin house and deck, newly polished
• Double White boot stripe
• Red Bottom - Interlux Micron CSC Ablative Anti-Fouling
• Kevlar E-glass hybrid and balsa core construction, SCRIMPed with vinylester resin
• Deck and cockpit are E-glass and balsa core, SCRIMP molded with polyester resin
• Deck and cockpit sole have a molded-in nonskid pattern
• (3) Cockpit sole flush storage hatches & starboard hatch has an anchor chock
• Cockpit deck shower spigot
• Heavy duty fiberglass swim platform has teak insert treads, S/S bracket and halfround.
• S/S folding swim ladder under swim platform
• Optional deluxe wood package w/ satin varnished cherry finish
• Varnished teak and holly cabin sole
• Chromed steel 2 step dock steps with handrail for boarding
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Emerald Pacific Yachts has become one of the premier leaders of the Yachting Industry on the West Coast since its founding in 1997. Renowned for the sale of pre-owned and new construction as the Official West Coast distributor and dealer for both Horizon and Riviera Yachts. The company has an unrivaled reputation with a highly experienced and committed sales team to provide superior customer service and assist with all of our clients’ needs.