'Lorrigray II' is a custom round bilge steel cutter from designer Dudley Dix. Her owners are lifelong cruisers and they had this high spec, powerful design commissioned by Dudley Dix who project managed the build to Lloyds Class. Designed as a luxury cruising yacht that can be comfortably handled by a couple or offer luxury term sail or dive charters, the yacht has excellent redundancy features built in, not least of course the twin engines.
The hull was a thorough build, zinc epoxy applied after blasting, epoxy tar applied to the interior. The hull was beautifully faired and took a five man team almost twelve months. The condition today is a testament to these efforts.
The interior fitout was equally fastidious, solid American white oak.
A powerful sailing yacht but with hydraulic winches and all furling sails she is easily handled by two and passages in rough conditions will bring a crew home fatigue free.
The yacht has two cockpits. The central cockpit is ideal for guests and provides a sheltered area to tuck in whilst on passage or at anchor , It has just had a fully enclosed SUNBRELLA dodger arrangement installed which now affords complete protection from sun and rain .
The aft helmsman station is also covered with a SUNBRELLA bimini which provides sun and rain protection .
'Lorrigray II' also boasts an interior raised helm/nav station..
Please read on to discover more about this superb long range yacht. Upgrades and renewals have been generous and prolific. Topsides re painted and new saloon windows fitted in 2016.
Designed and built to very high standards, she will meet the wants and needs of anyone contemplating purchasing such a yacht and at a fraction of build cost...
Please contact Paul Jackson at +604 9665154 or +60 174196933
Ytterligare specifikationer, utrustning och information:
Tillverkare: Dudley Dix project managed
Designer: Dudley Dix
Registrerad i: Storbritannien
LÖA Längd över allt: 65 fot 0 tum
Bredd: 17 fot 6 tum
LWL: 59 fot 1 tum
Min. djupgång: 6 fot 7 tum
Max. djupgång: 6 fot 6 tum
Deplacement: 45000 kg Fullast
Total effekt: 175 HP
Motor typ: Inombord
Propeller: 3-bladig propeller
Motorstyrka: 75 HP
Motor typ: Inombord
Propeller: 3-bladig propeller
Motorstyrka: 100 HP
Färskvattentankar: 2 (1800 Liter)
Bränsletankar: 4 (2000 Liter)
Antal dubbelsängar: 4
Antal hytter: 5
Antal toaletter: 3
Antal badrum: 3
Kapacitet räddningsflotte: 6
Stepping down the companionway you are met with a wide and inviting living space. The yacht offers four double cabins plus a bow crew cabin up front.
Fully aft, the two double cabins share a central bathroom between them. Next the large separate galley.. it is especially well designed for two or three people to be preparing food simultaneously. The neat dining area is adjacent to both galley and saloon and has a beautiful dining table for eight. This is a great feature of the layout, it frees the saloon for true relaxation.
The saloon has a u shaped settee facing the port side and a motorised flatscreen raises and lowers from the opposite cabinet. A low coffee table adds to the relaxing mix.
All upholstery in the yacht was renewed in 2014 and is in excellent condition.
Moving forward, there are two double cabins. The owners have adopted the starboard cabin, can be a convenient skipper/owner cabin during charters, and there is a bathtub and washing machine in the bathroom.
All cabins are cooled/heated by two reverse cycle air conditioning units, the forward unit was new in 2015. All cabins have 220VAC outlets.
Some recent upgrades and renewals:
- new internal window surrounds (2016)
- all internal doors revarnished (2016)
- fully re upholstered (2014)
- dining table re varnished (2015)
- motor drive TV lift and table top (2015)
- forward cabin carpets (2015)
- FORCE 10 four burner gas stove and oven c/w extractor
- PANASONIC Microwave
- BOSCH Dishwasher
- Electric kettle
- Other kitchen appliances
Batteries & Electrics
The system was designed by MASTERVOLT.
- 24volt bank of 6 x AGM 8D batteries (new in 2016)
- 12volt bank of 2 x AGM 8D batteries
- 2 x 8D main engine start batteries
- 1 x 4D genset battery
- 2 x MASTERVOLT 24volt 100amp battery chargers (one new in 2017)
- 12volt battery charger (new in 2017)
- MASTERVOLT 2kw sine wave inverter
- MASTERVOLT auto electrical change over system
DC charging from 12v alternators, 24v alternators and AEROGEN 6 wind generator.
Navigation & Electronics
The nav system is currently undergoing updates, the system includes RAYMARINE E70 with remote controls from both inside and outside stations.
- ICOM M710 HF radio
- PACTOR modem
- ICOMM412 VHF radio
Mast & Rigging
Triple spreader keel stepped aluminium masthead cutter rig. Hydraulically furling mainsail. Steaming light. Deck flood. Spreader lights.
- Furling mainsail (2012)
- Furling genoa c/w sleeve furling cover (2010)
- Twin YANMAR engines. Both original installations were 4JH2 models (100hp) but one engine was replaced with new in 2012 in Australia with the next model, 4JH3 (75hp). Both engines have the standard 12volt alternator plus a second MASTERVOLT 24volt alternator, battery bank can be charged from either engine (extra 24volt charger installed 2017). Each engine has separate fuel tanks and delivery.
- 10Kva YANMAR STAMFORD genset (new in 2016) This 3 cylinder genset has common parts with the main engines.
- 90 lph watermaker (new membranes in 2017)
Two steering stations. The autopilot system uses a RAYMARINE core pack driving a WHITLOCK heavy duty steering pedestal through a gearbox (new steering gearbox and motor in 2010). A second gearbox drive and motor is available as back up.
The second steering station, hydraulic, is inside the yacht at the raised navigation station.
- LOFRANS Super Ercole windlass (new controller 2017)
- 75 kg CQR
- 50 KG bruce
- Alloy reserve anchor
- 100m of 12mm chain
- ANDERSEN hydraulic winches (powered by a BOSCH 24VDC pump system)
- Dorade vents with s/s grabs
- Stern arch (radome, wind generator and wind instrument)
- BBQ (2016)
- Transom swim ladder
- Boarding ladder
- AVON 6 person life raft
- MOB recovery system
- Life rings
- 4 harnesses
- Emergency steering
Covers & Awnings
- Steering cockpit enclosure (2016)
- Boom tent (2015)
Dinghies & Outboards
- 4.0m dinghy
- 3.5m roll up AVON
- 15hp YAMAHA (2010)
- 2hp YAMAHA (2010)
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
*This price is based on today's currency conversion rate.