HULL & DECK:
- White gelcoat topsides, blue boottop, blue bottom.
- Moulded in rubrails and spray rails with S/S strikers.
- Semi displacement hull with long keel and skeg.
- Laid and caulked teak over fiberglass subdeck.
- Dual station hydraulic steering.
- S/S opening portlights.
- Side door to starboard at lower helm
- Height from DWL to top of flybridge windshield: 14’3”.
- Height from DWL to top of flybridge without windshield: 13’2”.
- Height from DWL to top of mast: 22’8”.
Fuel: 600 gallons in 2 mild steel tanks.
Water: 139 gallons in 1 aluminum tank.
Holding: 50 gallons in poly tank.
- Teak decking in very good condition.
- Varnished teak handrails & caprails, to be refinished winter 2018/2019.
- S/S stanchions and bow rail.
- Teak bow sprit with double anchor rollers.
- 12V Lofrans Tigress anchor windlass (deck, lower helm and flybridge controls).
- Teak swim platform with S/S swim ladder.
- Cockpit shower.
- Shore water connection with 50 amp shore power cord.
- Staircase to flybridge with varnished teak handrails.
- Navy blue cover for flybridge helm, covering back to back seats also.
- Navy blue bimini top.
- Navy blue flybridge privacy curtains.
- L-shaped settee with teak grate table.
- Dinghy Chocks.
- Cushions for all seats.
ENGINE & MECHANICAL:
- Twin Cat 3208 TA’s, 375 hp diesels, FWC, with 1670 hours as reported on engine hour meters.
- Twin Disc MG5061 2.47:1 reduction gears.
- Four bladed bronze 28 x 29.5 props.
- 2” S/S shafts.
- Razor line cutters.
- Glendenning engine synchronizers – dual stations.
- Racor 900A fuel filters, plus Racor for generator.
- Dripless shaft seals.
- Dual station hydraulic steering.
- Water lift mufflers.
- Fuel and water tank level gauges.
- 12V oil change kit.
- Boat Levelor trim tabs.
- 12V macerator pump.
- Tank tender gauge for holding tank with indicator lights.
- 2-12V DC bilge pumps with float switches; manual bilge pump at lower helm.
- VDO gauges.
- Rudder angle indicator.
- 12V blowers.
- Two large Groco sea strainers.
- Cruising speed: Approximately 14-15 knots @ 2400 RPM.
- Maximum speed: Approximately 17+ knots @ 2800 RPM.
- 12V DC & 120V AC systems with AC-DC circuit breaker panels.
- 8 kw Onan MDKAL generator with Soundshield (approximately 1800 hours).
- 2 zone 16,000 BTU Marine Air air conditioning & reverse cycle heat.
- 2-8D 12V heavy duty batteries.
- 1-12V Group 27 generator battery.
- Vapor proof battery switch.
- Professional Mariner 50 amp battery charger.
- 50 amp shore power cord.
- 11 gallon Seaward hot water heater.
- For four to six people in an elegant varnished teak interior with varnished teak parquet soles.
- Master stateroom forward with wide vee berths, drawers under, storage port and starboard, large cedar-lined hanging locker, and full length mirror.
- Private head to starboard includes a Vacuflush head, storage cabinet over, and single sink with mirror over, and a separate stall shower.
- The guest stateroom with a queen berth, drawers under, and a hanging locker.
- Opposite the guest stateroom has an ensuite head, Vacuflush W.C., sink, and a handheld shower.
- Up three steps to the well-equipped portside L-shaped galley, and the lower helm with full instrumentation, fixed upholstered helm seat with custom roll-out shelves underneath, and door to side deck.
- Next aft is a teak liquor cabinet followed by two upholstered Ultrasuede barrel chairs.
- Opposite is a comfortable L-shaped settee with storage under, and a Grand Banks teak hi-lo dropleaf table.
- A teak TV cabinet with flat screen TV & DVD player to starboard.
- All main salon upholstery is blue ultrasuede, with beige Grand Banks curtains.
- Sliding double doors open from the main salon to the covered aft deck, and a stairway with handrails provides easy access to the flybridge.
- Deck lazarettes provide additional areas for storage, with one of the lazarettes opening to the aft end of the engine room.
- Teak parquet cabin sole, in excellent condition.
- 4 brass or chrome Frigast reading lamps in salon.
- Chrome reading lights in each stateroom.
- Levelor for salon windows.
- Large sink with hot and cold pressure water.
- Princess three burner electric stove.
- Sharp Carousel microwave/convection.
- Proctor Silex coffeemaker.
- Grunert refrigerator-freezer with Grand Banks teak doors (two refrigerators and one freezer).
- Uline icemaker.
- Custom galley lockers and ample counter and storage space.
- Furuno radar.
- Furuno GP1650W color GPS/Chartplotter.
- Simrad AP11 autopilot.
- ICOM M 127 VHF.
- Raymarine ST60 depthsounder.
- JVC AM/FM stereo; Sony CD player.
- KVH Satellite TV with Viore TV & DVD.
- Two Ritchie compasses.
- Tick Tack wind instruments.
- 45 lb CQR anchor with 3/8” chain rode.
- Lofrans 12V Tigress windlass.
- Textaline window screens for windshield.
- ACR 12V DC spotlight.
- Fenders and fender covers.
- Life jackets, flares.
- 4 portable fire extinguishers.
- 12V air horn.
- Emergency tiller.
- C02 monitor.
- Nautical Structures 12V Dinghy davit.
- Weems & Plath 6” brass clock and barometer.
- Saltwater washdown at bow; shower in cockpit.
- 9’6” North Atlantic RIB with Yamaha 4 stroke outboard.
COMMENTS: SOGGY DOLLAR is a 1997 42’ Grand Banks Europa in very good condition. She is powered with the 375 hp Cat 3208TA diesels, with only 1670 hours of use. SOGGY DOLLAR has been lightly chartered for the last two seasons, and is also maintained properly by one of Maine’s top boatyards, Front Street Shipyard. Additional highlights include her very attractive interior with her navy blue Ultrasuede fabrics, her preferred two head layout with stall shower, and her swivel barrel chairs and exquisite hi-lo teak dining table in the main salon.
Please call us for your inspection of one of the Grand Banks most popular models. The 42’ Europa is not too large for a couple to handle, and yet is large enough to have guests aboard in comfort and privacy with their own head and stateroom. Please come and inspect this fine 42’ Europa. Thank you for your interest.
Potential purchasers should assume that items on the vessel at the time of viewing, but not specifically listed on this specification sheet, are not included with the sale of the yacht. These specifications are believed to be correct but cannot be guaranteed. Specifications are provided for information purposes. Data was obtained from sources believed reliable but is not guaranteed by owner or brokers. Buyer assumes responsibility to verify all speeds, consumptions, capacities and other measurements contained herein and otherwise provided, and agrees to instruct his surveyor to confirm such details prior to purchase. Vessel subject to sale, price and inventory changes, and withdrawal from market without notice.