1997 Nimbus 340 Coupe
Prissänkning SEK 33.654 (jul 13)
- Se alla specifikationer
- Dubbla / diesel
- Belägen i:
- Hythe, Hampshire, United Kingdom
- Nuvarande pris:
- £ 67.000 (SEK 764.337)
Nimbus 340 Coupe - 1997
Twin Yanmar 4LHSTE, 1050 hours, shaft drive, 6 berths in 2 cabins plus saloon, this is a well equipped and maintained quality cruising boat from a respected and well know manufacturer. Capable of speeds up to 30knots, a change in circumstances means she is now up for sale
Please contact at +44 (0)23 8023 0100
Ytterligare specifikationer, utrustning och information:
LÖA Längd över allt: 10.30 m
Bredd: 3.35 m
Max. djupgång: 1.0 m
Deplacement: 5500 kg
Total effekt: 460 HP
Motor typ: Inombord
Motorstyrka: 230 HP
Motor typ: Inombord
Motorstyrka: 230 HP
Marschfart: 15 knop
Max hastighet: 30 knop
Färskvattentankar: (200 Liter)
Bränsletankar: (500 Liter)
Septitankar: (100 Liter)
Antal toaletter: 1
- Two Yanmar 4LHST
- 230 hp
- Hours approx. 1050
- Shaft drive
- 4 blade bronze props
- Rope cutters
- New Volvo shaft seals and new engine bearers 2018.
- New cutlass bearings and props refurbished 2016.
- Bow thruster
- Hydraulic steering and trim tabs
- Hot water dual coil calorifier
- Fuel 500 litres
- Last service - November 2018 ( just 10 hours use since )
- 2 x 85ah domestic batteries
- 2 x 85 ah engine start battery
- Battery link switch for emergency starting.
- Shorepower lead
- Galvanic isolator
- Mains battery charger replaced 2016 with 30A charger
- Mains immersion heater in caloifier.
- Solar cell with MPPT controller and remote display.
- NASA BM1C battery monitor.
- Chart plotter/radar - Raymarine RL80C
- Autopilot - Simrad AP20
- VHF radio - Icom M330 ,
- AIS Tx/Rx - Icom MA500TR
- Depth and speed.
Interior & Domestic
- 6 berths in 2 cabins plus saloon
- Heads and shower with holding tank for heads
- Jabsco sea toilet (refurbished pump 2016), holding tank (new extractor pump 2016)
- Eberspacher heating - 2016
- Hot and cold pressurised water with new pump 2016
- 200 litre water tank
- 240v mains supply with sockets
- Upholstery and curtains renewed 2016.
- Large double berth in forecabin with double thickness mattress, two wardrobes, ample small cupboard space. Bed is 196cm x 98cm (top) 174cm (bottom)
- Double cabin on port side 207cm x144cm, wardrobe, double smaller cupboard, cubby hole, shelving large enough to take manuals and charts.
- Saloon with 194cm headroom, teak dining table, converts to double berth with in-fill cushion.
- Triple navigator’s seat swings to provide dining table seating.
- Roof hatch windows - tinted to reduce the sun heat and glare - 2016
- Ample cupboards, drawers and cubby hole under seats,
- Galley with Optimus gas cooker with double hob, grill and oven
- Gas Safety Certificate February 2016.
- Waeco fridge
- Nature Pure water filter faucet
- GRP deck
- Teak bathing platform with bathing ladder
- Anchor with locker
- Electric anchor windlass
- Step through pulpit
- Transom gate to cockpit
- Aft cockpit with white vinyl cushions and teak cockpit table
- Teak cockpit flooring
- Cockpit seating
- Grab rails all round.
- Windscreen wipers and washers
- Transom shower (not currently connected)
- Stern and bow fender holders
- Fenders and warps
- Outboard bracket.
- 1 x electric bilge pump
- 1 x manual bilge pump
- Cockpit cover all in dark blue acrylic - 2016
- Windscreen cover, side window covers
- Old canopy available.
Works carried out since 2016
- Solar cell and controller replaced with a 120W one with a MPPT controller.
- Manufacturers 12A mains charger replaced with a Sergent 30A which was smaller and had more power.
- Both props were refurbished to remove odd nicks
- Heater was replaced with an Eberspacher water heater to supply the original heat exchangers, fan driven hot air
- Calorifier replaced with a dual coil one so one engine is not heated by the heater.
- The domestic water pump and the holding tank extractor pump have been replaced
- The turbos were feeling stiff and were slow kicking in so they were refurbished. - 2018
- The Volvo shaft seals were replace
- All suspect stop cocks have been changed.
- Holding tank breather pipe was replaced and Tek tank level gauge was fitted
- Both fuel gauge senders were replaced
- Inspection hatches fitted in the rear cockpit giving access to fuel tanks
- Anode check Dec 2019 and cleaned giving test speed of 30kts
- Last survey 2016
- Original invoice showing VAT paid status
- Bills of Sale from original owners through to present owner
- Part one Registration certificate
Blue Angel is a well equipped and maintained quality cruising boat which was bought when we moved from sail to power due to health problems.
She was bought to satisfy my wife’s accommodation requirements and we planned to use her for many years including returning to Holland without a mast! This plan explains the very expensive but comprehensive heating system for example.
Sadly her health suddenly got much worse and after 11 weeks in hospital she died. It has taken me 3 years to bring myself to decide the obvious that I can’t handle her alone and conclude that I had better make a change to a smaller power boat or motor sailor that I can handle alone. She is therefore reluctantly for sale.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
NOTE - Please ring our offices prior to visiting, as the boat may be unavailable for viewing or located at a different marina.
For a full, detailed specification and additional photographs visit our website at www.watersideboatsales.com
*This price is based on today's currency conversion rate.