1996 Offshore 62 Flushdeck
San Diego, CA
- Se alla specifikationer
- Dubbla / diesel
- Belägen i:
- San Diego, CA
- Nuvarande pris:
- US$ 575.000 (SEK 5.111.111)
- PRICE REDUCED $20,000.00
- Stabilized (Vessel hauled 12/2017 and stabilizers serviced)
- 2017 BOTTOM PAINT!
- NOVEMBER 2017 Out of the water Survey
- NEW 2015 3 (Three) 16" SIMRAD NSS EVO2 TFT Touch Screen Multi-Function Daylight Color Displays.
- New 2015 36 MILE SIMRAD Digital 4G Broadband Radar
- 2015 SIMRAD Structure Scan State of the Art Sonar. STRUCTURE SCAN delivers extreme target detail, bottom discrimination and bait and game fish separation at depths to 300' and a wider range of 600' side-to-side coverage.
- 2015 SIMRAD Heavy Duty Autopilot fully interfaced with the three 16'2015 Simrad Heavy Duty Autopilot fully interfaced with the three 16" Simrad Multifunction Screens. Features state of the art Simrad AC42 Computer, RC42N Rate Compass and RF300 Rudder Feedback Unit
- 2015 Simrad NAIS-400 Class B AIS
- 2015 New 2 VHF transceiver with AIS/Simrad/FIS-35
- Naiad electronic/hydraulic stabilizing planes Just serviced 12/2017
- NEW 2014 ITELLIAN i4 Automatic tracking HD Marine Satellite TV System
- ALL NEW 2017 Thru-Hulls and NEW Valves installed by Driscoll Boat Yard
- Professionally maintained 800 HP Diesels have light hours with good oil sample history
This beautiful Pilot House Stabilized Motoryacht is a fantastic cruising yacht featuring super high-quality systems and finishes that Offshore Yachts is known for producing.
Featuring a wide open aft deck and salon area, a spacious galley that makes entertaining a breeze.
Super spacious private Owner's stateroom features a private stairway aft with separate stairway forward to the Centerline Queen VIP and two other guest suites.
The Seller has had a change of plans and is motivated to sell!
Listening to your wants and needs is my highest priority. I believe that looking for your dream boat should be a comfortable, easy and enjoyable experience. I'd be happy to discuss this boat and all listed boats with you!
Contact Bob Brokaw Exclusive Agent for your personal showing 24/7 at 619 920-8888 or email@example.com
Please contact Bob Brokaw at 619-223-5400
Ytterligare specifikationer, utrustning och information:
Designer: Bill Crealock, N.A. and Offshore Yachts
LÖA Längd över allt: 62 fot 0 tum
Bredd: 16 fot 10 tum
Max. djupgång: 5 fot 4 tum
Ståhöjd: 6 fot 6 tum
Bottenvinkel vid akterspegel : 12 ° at Transom
torrvikt: 76000 pund
Total effekt: 1640 HP
Motor typ: Inombord
Motorstyrka: 820 HP
Motor typ: Inombord
Motorstyrka: 820 HP
Färskvattentankar: (300 Gallon)
Bränsletankar: (1000 Gallon)
Septitankar: 2 (60 Gallon)
Antal hytter: 4
Antal toaletter: 3
Generator - Two
Manufacturer Provided Description
The Offshore 62 Flushdeck features a solid hand-laminated fiberglass hull with epoxy barrier coat, and hand-laminated fiberglass deck and superstructure. All Offshore yachts feature well thought-out details such as covered walkaround decks for maximum safety and comfort as well as window frames, doors, and hatches made of gelcoated fiberglass so they can't corrode like aluminum or rot like wood. Offshore hull design features a generous beam and finely veed and deep forefoot that gradually tapers to a 12-degree deadrise at the transom. This design produces a hull that is quick to get on plane and knifes cleanly through waves and chop throughout the speed range.
These engines were a $75,000 upgrade over the standard 3196 CAT Diesels. They are V-10 Engines which is designed to run extremely economically at lower RPMS compared to the 3196 CAT diesels or similar. They are designed to last
In 1999 MAN performed a Warranty Upgrade of the engines replacing Pistons, Liners, and Rods out on both engines at 1400 hours. Vessel has 1520 hours since being rebuilt by the MAN Factory
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
*This price is based on today's currency conversion rate.