Here is an outstanding offer and we hope you can take time to absorb all the information on this yacht. The Island Packet range of yachts has become synonymous with long range, comfortable cruising and the IP 45 is a perfect size for a couple or young family.
Sailing these yachts is so safe and simple... single line reefing, cutter rig, a hull design that gives excellent directional stability, rack and pinion direct drive steering and so much more. The design boasts key parameters for the ideal offshore cruiser.
'Mediterraneo' has had many expensive upgrades and renewals in the last few years. All new 316 stainless steel water, fuel and holding tanks were professionally fabricated and installed in 2016. Sails and standing rigging new in New Zealand in 2011. Last haul out, anti fouling and anode replacement was in January 2018.
The yacht is stacked with all cruising options you would wish for. Please read on to discover more......
Ytterligare specifikationer, utrustning och information:
Tillverkare: Island Packet Yachts (USA)
Designer: Robert K. Johnson
Registrerad i: Australien
Köl: full köl
LÖA Längd över allt: 13.79 m
Bredd: 4.10 m
LWL: 11.45 m
Min. djupgång: 1.47 m
Max. djupgång: 1.50 m
Deplacement: 12882 kg Torrlast
Ballast: 5670 kg
Total effekt: 62 HP
Motor typ: Inombord
Propeller: 3-bladig propeller
Motorstyrka: 62 HP
Färskvattentankar: 1 Rostritt stål (910 Liter)
Bränsletankar: 1 Rostritt stål (530 Liter)
Septitankar: 1 Rostritt stål (100 Liter)
Antal singelbäddar: 1
Antal dubbelsängar: 2
Antal hytter: 2
Antal toaletter: 2
Antal badrum: 2
Full forward the acclaimed bathroom has a wrap around style layout with a shower stall and excellent stowage. Moving aft into the owner's cabin, it has ample storage, drawers, lockers and bookshelves. Four opening ports, a large overhead hatch and two ventilation ports create plenty of breeze for comfortable sleeping.
The saloon has the usual folding table which transforms the saloon for dining. The saloon table can be lowered to make a standby double. The guest cabin aft to port is a good size and the location of the aft head and shower enables that to be used as a day head as well.
The excellent forward facing nav station is also a generous size, doubling as an office when in port. For entertainment, the 55cm TV/DVD and radio/CD player also have speakers in the cockpit.
Lighting throughout the interior is by energy efficient LEDs. If the weather is too warm or too cold, the interior can be cooled or heated by a MARINE AIR 115VAC 16,000 BTU reverse cycle AC unit.
- 3 burner SMEV gas stove, oven and grill (2010)
- Top loading FRIGOBOAT water cooled 12VDC fridge (new 2016)
- Top loading FRIGOBOAT water cooled 12VDC Freezer
- Double s/s sink c/w hot and cold pressurised water. Carbon filtered drinking water.
- OPEN OCEAN 110VAC 200 lph watermaker (2012)
- 40 litre water heater
Two, hot and cold shower stalls with seats. Cockpit shower.
Navigation & Electronics
- RAYMARINE ST7000 autopilot c/w RAYMARINE S3 course computer (new 2016), Type 2
- RAYMARINE C80 chartplotter (2009) Navionics charts for NZ, Australia, Pacific islands and SE Asia
- RAYMARINE 24nm colour radar (2009) linked to chartplotter
- Class B AIS linked to chartplotter
- RAYMARINE ST60+ wind instrument (2012)
- AUTOHELM speed/log (new transducer 2016)
- RAYMARINE ST60+ depth sounder (2018)
- AUTOHELM GPS unit
- ICOM M504 VHF radio with COMMANDER III remote (2010)
- ICOM M34 handheld VHF (2011)
- ICOM M802 SSB radio c/w AT-141 tuner (2010)
- PACTOR SCS PTC-llusb modem (PACTOR III enabled, 2010 )
- INMARSAT Mini-M, Thrane and Thrane TT-3064a SATPHONE
Batteries & Electrics
The yacht is both 110VAC and 220VAC set up, shore power inlet and all cabin outlets. A 4Kw isolating transformer for 230 - 115 VAC (2010).
Battery set up is large, 4 x 255 amp in two banks totaling 1020 Ah (batteries new in 2014). HEART INTERFACE battery charger/inverter with LINK monitor and controller. DC charging from
- D400 wind generator (2011) with its own regulator and MTS-70 controller (2015)
- 4 x SIEMENS 75 watt solar panels c/w BLUE SKY ENERGY MPPT controller (2015)
- BALMAR 100 amp engine alternator with 3 stage BALMAR controller
- FISHER PANDA generator
The yacht is superbly set up for self sufficient life afloat. 220 / 115 VAC may be switched seamlessly from shore power to inverter or genset. Solar output meets about 60% of the daily consumption and is complemented by wind generation, which sometimes alone exceeds the total daily consumption. .
- YANMAR 4JH-2TE 62 hp turbo with 3,300 original hours. Shaft drive with a MAX PROP (new 2010) and rope cutter (new 2015). Cutlass bearing replaced in 2015.
- FISHER PANDA 4.2Kw 115VAC GENERATOR (2006) with 1150 original hours.
Mast & Rigging
Original factory SPARCRAFT alloy double spreader, keel stepped mast. Full height folding mast steps. Gas boom vang. New Goose neck and fittings in 2011. FLEMING FM700 boom preventer (2010). Radar reflector.
- Fully battened DOYLE mainsail c/w HARKEN cars. Three slab reefs, single line reefing system (2011)
- 130% SPECTRA reinforced DACRON genoa (2011). HARKEN furling gear
- Self tacking DOYLE staysail (2011). HARKEN furling gear
- UK SAILS gennaker c/w sock
- MAXWELL 2200 c/w remote control at helm
- 25kg ROCNA (2014)
- 100m of 10mm high tensile chain (2016)
- 20kg BRUCE
- 80m of 10mm chain
- 2 x LEWMAR #54 self tailing cockpit winches
- 1 x LEWMAR #48 self tailing cockpit winch
- 1 x LEWMAR #44 self tailing cockpit winch
- 3 x LEWMAR #16 self tailing cockpit winches
- LEWMAR #24 and #8 at mast
- 7 x LEWMAR OCEAN hatches c/w bug screens
- 16 x stainless steel opening ports c/w bug screens
- IP teak boarding ladder
- Swim platform c/w telescopic ladder
- Davits c/w outboard lifting arm
- Stainless stern arch for solar panels etc
- 2 burner GALLEYMATE Gas BBQ (2007)
- 3 x aluminium gas bottles in dedicated locker, 2x5kg, 1x3kg
- 4 x Scuba tanks in racks on deck
- AVON 6 person life raft ( last service 2009)
- EPIRB (2009)
- 2 x type 1 PDF's c/w tethers (2010)
- Offshore flare pack
- Grab bag
- FIORENTINO 4.8m para anchor c/w 150m of 16mm nylon rode (2010)
- FIORENTINO drogue
- 3 x powder fire extinguishers (2009)
- WHALE GUSHER manual bilge pump
- Stainless steel emergency tiller
Dinghy & Outboard
2.90m AB Hypalon aluminium RIB (2011) and YAMAHA 15hp 2 stroke outboard (2011)
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
*This price is based on today's currency conversion rate.