RARE OCEAN ALEXANDER 456 CLASSIC - AFT CABIN
This tri-cabin yacht has fore and aft guest staterooms. The master aft cabin is spacious with great lighting. This is a well cared for, go anywhere comfortably yacht. Proven perfect for Pacific Northwest (or anywhere) cruising.
THE OWNERS OF THIS YACHT SPARED NO EXPENSE MAINTAINING THIS VESSEL. BELOW IS A LIST OF EXAMPLES...
- Flybridge Enclosure w/ Poly Carbonate Windows ($4300)
- Bottom Epoxied (8 coats) w/Petit Trinidad ($16,300)
- Shafts, Transmission, Tides Seals Port & Stb. ($14,300)
- New Garmin 7612, AIS and Fantom Radar ($16,000)
- Windshield Wipers & Motors ($2,000)
- New Thru Hulls for Mains (3,900)
- Magnum Invertor ($4,600)
- Washer/Dryer ($1,200)
- Heat Exchanger Service ($2100)
- Highfield Dingy, Harness & Cover (4,300)
- Rolls!!! Inverter Batteries ($4,000)
- New Norcold Refrigerator ($1,500)
- 2020 Engine Service ($1,200)
-2020 Bottom Paint ($4,300)
ABOVE ITEMS ARE ONLY THE HIGHLIGHTS OF THE ONGOING MAINTENANCE AND UPGRADES TO "PATHWAYS"
Bill Cook (954) 612-8272
Many Valued Extras...
HD BOW THRUSTER
(6) OVERNIGHT BERTHS
2" STAINLESS STEEL SHAFTS
SPARE FORTRESS 2ND ANCHOR
HIGHFIELD RIB W/new TOHATSU 15hp