NEW LOWER PRICE!! Owner is ready to sell!
This Hunter Legend 40.5 is ready to sail - in shallow Florida coastal waters and Bahamas and Caribbean islands. Hunter designed spacious interior is comfortable for 4 or more on extensive cruise as well as weekends aboard. Master and guest staterooms have separate heads, locker and cabinet storage. Roomy cockpit seats 8 or more. Open transom to scoop swim platform makes it easy to swim and board your dinghy. What are you waiting for? Let's go sailing aboard Wind Dancer!
GORI 3 BLADE FOLDING PROP
NEW ISINGLASS ON DODGER
• Shoal bulb keel 4' 10" draft
• 6' 6" headroom
• Full height bimini/dodger with full enclosure
• Battened mainsail with Dutchman flaking system & 2 reefs
• Ready to sail single handed or with crew
If you want a trusty, responsive sailboat with an elegant, comfortable interior outfitted for extensive Bahamas and Caribbean cruising, this Hunter Legend 40.5 deserves your serious attention.
Contact Capt. Calvin 941.830.1047 CaptCalvin@EdwardsYachtSales.com for more details and to schedule your opportunity to see this beautiful Hunter Legend 40.5.
Out of state buyers may purchase and sail this Hunter Legend 40.5 in beautiful Florida waters for up to 180 days without FL sales tax. Ask Capt. Calvin for details.
Step aboard at gate aft of beam and walk forward on 2-tone nonskid deck with stainless steel inside handrails and outside lifelines. Note Dutchman flaking system on mainsail, deep anchor locker with remote controlled electric windlass, water tank fill in addition to anchor chain and rode. Look forward for headsail's below deck furler. Note teak bow seat and stainless steel bow roller with Delta and Bruce anchors. Look down along bow for DockStar bow thruster.
Move aft to cockpit, noticing full height bimini/dodger with bimini grabrails and full isinglass enclosure. Step into cockpit to observe cockpit's large seating capacity with cushioned stern perch seats and custom cockpit cushions. Lift helm seat, lower swim ladder and step through transom to scoop swim platform. Note hot/cold fresh water shower, 2 large storage lockers on transom, sturdy stainless steel davits, wind generator and outboard engine mount. Step back into cockpit to observe propane locker to port, and batteries and shorepower inlet in locker to starboard. Turn forward to take in helm layout with navigation instruments in full view and folding cockpit table leafs and drink holders to entertain all aboard. Look aft for removable hoist. Look over stern for removable DockStar stern thruster.
Proceed forward and down 5 steps to interior with 6' 6" headroom and beautiful wood cabinetry and teak and holly sole. To starboard note very comfortable upholstered seat at nav station to starboard with chart table and electric panel. To port observe L-shaped fully equipped galley with deep double sinks and lots counter workspace and storage. Walk forward to salon U-shaped portside settee surrounding large table with leaf extension that converts to double berth. Across to starboard observe in-line settee that converts to single berth. Notice overhead wood cabinets throughout galley and salon.
Proceed forward through door to guest suite. Note enclosed head to port with toilet, vanity, wand shower head in faucet and mirrored cabinets, across from cedar lined hanging locker. Look underneath forward double v-berth for drawer storage underneath.
Proceed aft through salon to master suite through door aft of galley. Observe roominess of this cabin with kingsize berth, hanging lockers on both sides and rear engine access. Move to starboard and exit to enclosed master head. Note separate wand shower across from toilet and mirrored cabinets above vanity and sink. Return to nav station through second door.
This Hunter Legend 40.5 is elegant yet very comfortable for your family and friends to cruise with you. Everyone will appreciate the 6' 6" headroom and open, airy spaciousness of salon. Beautiful wood cabinetry and teak and holly sole immediately catch your eye as you enter from cockpit. U shaped convertible settee with large table and folding leaf across from the other convertible settee is the interior social center for meals, games and great conversations. Open galley keeps chef in the social circle while preparing and serving meals and snacks. Very functional nav station keeps captain and mate organized and on course. Forward guest suite with double v-berth and enclosed head with shower supports quiet time for your guests and family aboard. Luxurious full width master with king berth and private head and shower will keep you comfortable on any cruise. Maximum use of storage opportunities are built into every available space to keep your cruise neat and organized no matter how many people are aboard!!
You will gather with friends and family in very comfortable cockpit under full bimini/dodger on cushioned seating around cockpit table with folding leafs, cup holders, and cushioned stern rail seats.
• Spacious interior and cockpit social centers
• Elegant interior trimmed with wood cabinetry and teak and holly sole
• 6' 6" headroom in salon
• Large salon wood table with leaf puts all aboard in social circle on 2 settees
• Sleeps 7 in 2 separate suites and 2 convertible settees
• Functional nav station with comfortable cushioned seat
• Ample natural light and flow through ventilation via opening ports
• Generous lighting throughout interior
• Beautiful Corian counters in galley and both heads
• New marine toilets in forward guest and master heads
• Large full-width aft master suite with king-size berth
• Spacious in-suite enclosed master head with separate wand shower
• Wood cedar lined cabinets and lockers in master and guest suites
• Spacious guest suite forward
• Separate guest in-suite enclosed head with vanity and hot/cold shower
• Well designed engine space is accessed from all 4 sides
L-shaped galley layout with plenty of counter workspace is perfect for preparing gourmet meals and simple snacks. Chefs and casual cooks will enjoy deep double stainless steel sinks, deep top loading refrigerator and freezer, 3 burner gimballed propane stove and oven, Corian countertops, maximum cabinet storage above and below counters. When everyone aboard gets hungry, this galley makes meal preparation and cleanup a joy!
• L-shaped galley to port of companionway
• Deep top loading refrigerator and freezer
• Hillerange gimballed propane 3 burner stove and oven
• Emerson microwave oven
• Deep double stainless steel sinks
• Hot/cold pressurized fresh water
• Corian counters
• Spice rack cabinet
• Top loading 13 gallon trash bin
• 2 cabinets over counter
• Large open dish shelf above counter
• 2 cabinets below counter and another under oven
• Sails recently serviced
• Rigged for single handed sailing with all lines led aft to cockpit
• Fully battened mainsail with 2 reefs
• Dutchman flaking system on mainsail
• 130% genoa
• All lines led aft to cockpit
• Lewmar 44 self tailing 2 speed winch
• 2 Lewmar 48 self tailing 2 speed winches
• Lewmar 30 self tailing 2 speed winch
• Adjustable mainsheet traveler forward of cockpit
• Double spreader fractional rig
• Split backstay
• Boom vang
• Inboard genoa tracks with cars
• Raymarine C80 color GPS chartplotter with radar
• Raymarine depth
• Raymarine speed
• Raymarine autopilot
• Standard Horizon RAM mike at helm
• Standard Horizon Quest VHF radio at nav station
• Kenwood FM/CD stereo with salon and cockpit speakers
• 4 golf cart house batteries in secured boxes in cockpit locker
• Group 24 engine start battery under companionway steps
• Multiple battery switch in battery cockpit locker and at engine room
• 80 amp alternator
• Xantrex True Charge 20 amp battery charger
• DC outlets
• 30 amp shorepower hookup in cockpit locker
• shorepower cord
• Wind generator
• AC outlets
•Well-designed engine space is accessed from all 4 sides
•Yanmar 50 hp fresh water cooled diesel engine with 2091 hours
• New single shift/throttle helm control
• Raycor fuel filter
• 40 gallon diesel fuel tank
• Removable Dock Star bow and stern thrusters
• Gori 3 blade folding prop
• Removable hoist mounted on port stern
• 6 gallon hot water heater - electric and engine heated
• Fresh water pump
• 105 gallon fresh water capacity in 4 tanks
• 2 manual marine toilets
• 35 gallon holding tank
• Macerator pump
• Automatic and manual bilge pumps
• Shower sump pump
• Propane locker in cockpit for 2 tanks
• Full height bimini/dodger with all-around isinglass enclosure
• New isinglass in dodger with canvas cover
• New canvas helm cover
• Stainless steel dinghy davits
• Outboard motor mount
• Open transom with removable helm seat
• Scoop stern with 2 storage lockers
• Swim platform and fold-down swim ladder
• Transom hot/cold shower
• Two-tone non-skid deck
• Stern pulpit cushioned seats
• Custom cockpit cushions
• Cockpit table leafs and drink holders
• 2 fishing rod holders
• Double lifelines with gates
• Stainless steel bow and stern rails
• Stainless steel coachroof handrails
• Stainless steel grabrails outside bimini/dodger
• Anodized aluminum thru-bolted toe rail with midship cleats
• Simpson Lawrence electric anchor windlass in anchor locker
• Handheld windlass remote control
• Delta 40# anchor on 110' chain and 150' rode
• Bruce anchor on 30' chain and 150' rode
This Hunter Legend 40.5 is elegant, clean and ready for your sailing adventure! She's priced to sell, as owner plans to relocate inland. Come aboard to appreciate all the features for sailing Florida, Bahamas and Caribbean cruising as well as Atlantic and Gulf coasts.
Please note dinghy, outboard engine, personal tools and personal items are excluded.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.