1993 Dubois 70 Ketch
- Se alla specifikationer
- Dubbla / diesel
- Belägen i:
- Portimao, Portugal
- Nuvarande pris:
- £ 699.500 Skatt/moms betald (SEK 8.151.638)
Extraordinary bluewater cruising yacht from the iconic board of Dubois, she was built as BEAGLE. This Dubois 70 Ketch has robust aluminium build and an easily managed split rig for easy fast sailing. In this ownership she has sallied around 100,000 nautical miles - having sailed in Antarctica and also in the warmth of the Tropics. She has full time crew and the owner has a zero tolerance on unreliability of systems so she is maintained in ocean ready condition.
For more information on this vessel, please contact Sue Grant at our Lymington office on the numbers below.
Please contact Sue Grant at +44 (0)1590 679222
Ytterligare specifikationer, utrustning och information:
CELTIC SPIRIT OF FASTNET
Tillverkare: Pendennis Shipyard
Designer: Dubois Naval Architects
LÖA Längd över allt: 70 fot 10 tum
Bredd: 18 fot 0 tum
LWL: 58 fot 0 tum
Min. djupgång: 9 fot 2 tum
Max. djupgång: 9 fot 2 tum
Deplacement: 50802 kg
Total effekt: 270 HP
Motor typ: Inombord
Motorstyrka: 135 HP
Motor typ: Inombord
Motorstyrka: 135 HP
Antal singelbäddar: 9
Antal hytter: 5
Antal toaletter: 3
RCD Status: Our understanding is that the yacht is exempt from the essential safety requirements of the Recreational Craft Directive as she was built and placed into use within the EU prior to 1998.
ABS & Lloyds Register HCC; MCA Register, and MCA Category 2
Hull, Deck & Superstructure Construction:
- 5083 Marine Grade Aluminium 12mm under waterline, 8mm on topsides, 6mm superstructure with double plated bow designed for high latitude sailing.
- Hull repainted in Jotun dark blue (2014).
- Deck: aluminium teak laid, replaced 2006 including cockpit area.
- Superstructure: Aluminium painted Jotun white in 2014.
- External trim: Teak and custom build stainless steel.
Keel & Rudder:
- The design and fit of the rudder was re-visited 2006 and updated by Dubois and Berthon.
- Keel: lead encapsulated.
Engine & Gearboxes:
- Engines: 2 Perkins 135hp diesel.
- Gearboxes: Perkins reduction.
- Oil removal and filling pump for engines.
- Main Engine’s Instrument Repeater in cockpit.
Maintenance & Performance:
- Engine hours: STBD – 5,459; PORT 5,456.
- Cruising Speed (1 Engine): 7.5 knots.
- Crusing Speed (2 Engines): 9.5 knots.
- Max Speed (Power): 10.5 knots.
- Range (Power): 2,500 nautical miles.
Propulsion & Steering:
- 2 x 3-bladed Maxprops.
- 30hp Maxpower bowthruster, rebuilt 2003 and fully serviced 2008.
- Hydraulic steering.
- Simrad S35 Docking Manoeuvring Joystick.
- Power Commander EC200 Gear Shift.
- Non-hydraulic pump replaced 2006.
- All other hydraulic systems rebuilt 2006.
- Electro-hydraulic pump replaced 2006.
- Fuel transfer system fitted in engineroom in 2011 enabling fuel to be pumped from either the port or starboard tank for enhanced sailing performance and to improve trim.
- 220v with 220v ringmain.
- 110v ringmain connection.
- 24v and 24v ship’s systems.
- Engine/Generator Start/Stop Instrument Panel.
- Batteries: 12v Sonnerschein SL200 260 amp/hr.
- Bank 1: 6 x SL200.
- Bank 2: 10 x SL200.
- All 2006.
- Separate engines and generator starts batteries.
- Mastervolt BTM3 Battery Monitor for 1850 Amh house battery bank.
- Mastervolt Chargemaster 24/100-3 Battery Chargers x 2, new 2016.
- Mastervolt Mass Energy 24/20 Emergency Battery Charger.
- 100amp alternators on each of the main engines.
- Northern Lights 25kw-4598h 7kw-3606h.
- Northern Lights 7kw.
- PTO on the larger generator for the power pack running the windlasses, bowthruster, opening transom, staysail and genoa furling.
- 220v shore power.
- 110v connection.
- Victron Phoenix 24/5000 Inverter new 2011.
- Mastervolt ACM-1 AC Power Analyzer for the 7kw Northern Lights generator to calculate load.
Fresh Water & Water Heating System:
- Water pressure system: electrical with 2 separate pumps.
- 2 x 120L water heater system powered by 220v immersions, shore power, port engine, generators or invertor.
- Spectra MPC-5000 watermaker – 1,200 litres a day.
- There are three sea chests – one forward for the heads compartments and galley and two aft for the machinery. All seacocks were replaced 2015.
- The main engines have separate seacocks but will take from the sea chests when they are not open.
- Fire pump in engineroom for anchor wash, black and grey water tank flushing and fight fighting, located in gas locker.
- 4,300 litres in 2 aluminium tanks.
- 4,000 litres in 4 aluminium tank.
Grey/Blackwater holding tanks:
- Grey water tank and black water tanks forward and aft, all in aluminium.
- All tanks have been cleaned regularly in this ownership to ensure 100% reliability.
- Transas 4000 Navisailor charter plotter on 15” VEI monitor, with in-date software
- Furuno 64M ARP-10 Radar.
- Furuno NX-300 Navtex.
- Furuno SSB Radiotelephone.
- Furuno GP-33 GPS (2015).
- Simrad Ap-26 Autopilot 2011 with controls at nav station and in the cockpit
- Simrad RFC-35N Fluxgate compass.
- Robertson M-50 Gyrocompass.
- Iridium SatPhone with RedPort Optimizer (2016).
- Skanti TRP 3012 VHF – 3 station – nav station, saloon and owners’ cabin.
- Raymarine ST-60 Wind/Speed/Depth. 3 station – cockpit, nav station and owners’ cabin.
- Garmin 152 GPS (2014).
- Icom IC-735 HF Transceiver.
- Furuno 16M Radar.
- 17” VEI Chart Plotter Repeater on cockpit pedestal.
- Raymarine ST60 Maxiview Instruments x 4 at companionway.
- Olympic 135 Magnetic Compass on cockpit pedestal.
- Miele Classic 4 burner, with fan assisted oven, and new top plate in 2011.
- There is a custom gimballing system for the cooker for use in all sailing conditions
- Custom built stainless steel refrigeration system with vast volume and both top and side loading and with new Iceberg compressors (2017), this runs on electric plates for efficiency.
- Panasonic microwave.
- Nepressor coffee maker.
- Washing machine/dryer Zanussi Lindo-1000 new 2015.
- 3 electric toilets with fresh water flushing.
- 3 showers.
Heating & Ventilation:
- Marine Air/CruisAir reverse cycle air conditioning throughout the ship with the exception of the crew quarters forward.
- Eberspacher Heating Controls – this system is no longer in use.
- Bose lifestyle 35 sound system.
- Bang & Oufsen BioVision Flat Screen TV in main saloon which retracts into the joinery.
- 3 x Alpine and 1 x Sony CD/radio players for main saloon, owners’ cabin, guest and crew cabin.
Summary of Accommodation:
- Interior: honey coloured teak with teak and holly soleboards.
- Corian on all wet surfaces.
- Interior colours and design executed by Mark Whitely.
- The headlinings were virtually all renewed 2003.
- The interior has been revarnished 2006 and is maintained to a good standard in a rolling system.
- New Ocean Air blinds in main saloon in 2015.
- Grey leather seating in main saloon replaced 2014.
- Grey woolen bound carpet for main saloon.
Description of layout from forwards:
- A watertight bulkhead houses chain etc. and gives the yacht protection when sailing in a high latitude.
- All interior joinery is ‘floated’ to fully insulate the accommodation from noise and vibration.
- Behind this bulkhead is a double crew berth with infill and pipe cot above.
- Aft to generous heads with separate shower and Corian surfaces.
- All heads compartments have good stowage.
- This heads is shared by a twin crew cabin with upper and lower berth.
- Opposite to starboard is a comfortable upper and lower guest cabin with a separate heads compartment forward again with separate shower.
- This guest cabin also has excellent stowage for long term occupancy.
- The galley, totally rebuilt (2003) is to starboard with superb cooking facilities and vast amounts of storage.
- The Miele cooker is gimballed and the refrigeration is separated into 2 parts.
- All surfaces are in Corian with 2 waste bins beneath main work station.
- Crockery, cutlery and kitchen equipment is extensive and is included in the sale.
- To port is a lower dining area with Corian extending table, either for small parties or for use as a crew mess.
- Up steps to the spacious and airy deck saloon with vast seating to starboard with an adjustable table.
- To port is an attractive sideboard unit with retractable flat screen TV and custom-built storage areas rebuilt 2006 at Berthon.
- The teak and holly sole is covered with a dark blue bound carpet.
- Down 3 steps to the nav station with full navigational and communications equipment to hand.
- To starboard is entry to a machine room/workshop which also houses the washer/dryers.
- There are vice, tool chest, and electrical control panels here.
- Access to the engineroom is gained through a watertight door.
- The engineroom is white lined for ease of maintenance and has access platforms so that all areas of the machinery can be accessed.
- Aft to port is a useful single-berthed cabin and at the end of the lobby is the owner’s cabin.
- This has a large double berth to starboard with access to VHF and SSB, second radar and Autohelm multi repeater.
- There is a dressing table and sofa to port.
- Beyond there is a single berth.
- All berths aboard CELTIC SPIRIT have lee cloths.
- The owner’s head is large with a separate shower stall.
- Cutter rigged ketch; 583m2.
- Spars: aluminium, repainted 2011 in Jotun. The main mast is keel stepped with an internal catchment membrane, the mizzen is deck stepped with a compression post
- Sparmaker: Proctor.
- Standing rigging: rod and Spectra running rigging 2012, replaced as necessary through this ownership.
- Rigging: Fully battened mainsail and mizzen with stack pack.
- Carbon spinnaker pole and jockey pole stowed on the mast
- Hydraulic power pack to drive Reckmann furling on yankee and staysail and hydraulic vangs on main and mizzen, hydraulic backstay adjusters.
- Stack pack and mizzen
- All winches are electro hydraulic.
- North Mainsail, fully battened in 3Di 2018.
- McWilliams, Mizzen, Vectran, 2008.
- Sanders, Genoa, Vectran, 2008.
- Doyle, Staysail, Vectran, 2003.
- Doyle Mizzen staysail.
- Cruising chute with snuffer.
- Doyle Spinnaker.
- Sail Area 583 m2.
- The sails are all in serviceable condition but have sailed a lot of miles.
- Hydraulically operated transom door
- Pulpit, pushpit, guardrails, bathing ladder, boarding gates, mast pulpits.
- Rondal recessed hatches.
- Hydraulic stern platform operates a 4hp push button 24v DC hydraulic motor & pump.
- Gin and tonic seats with cushions
- Stainless Steel dorades and protectors.
- Passerelle, grey sprayhood, and bimini 2014, refurbished 2018, high gloss varnished cockpit table, central on deck command station including Transas repeater at cockpit.
Anchoring & Mooring Equipment:
- All cleats collapse into toerail.
- 1 x 180 CQR bow anchor and 1 x 180 Bruce bow anchor stowed on a twin anchoring arrangement forward.
- A locking device serves them to prevent slip.
- They also have stainless steel retaining levers.
- CQR anchor has 80 metres of 12mm chain and 100 metres of Dyneema.
- Bruce anchor has 80 metres of 14mm chain
Covers, Canvas & Cushions:
- Blue cockpit cushions.
- Blue gin and tonic seat cushions.
- Grey bimini with vision for sail trim.
- Grey sprayhood.
Tender & Outboard:
- Avon 310 rigid inflatable with 20hp Honda outboard and with a grey overall cover
- Dinghy is deployed onto custom built storage on the aft deck by the mizzen boom.
- Spear Dinghy With 2.3hp Honda outboard which is stowed in the lazarette when not in use
- Full alarm system for faults in main engine, generators, hydraulics, bilges, holding tanks, battery state and exhaust temperature for the 2 main engines and 25kw Northern Lights generator.
- CELTIC SPIRIT is coded to MCA Category 2.
- Zodiac 6 Man Liferaft.
- Viking 8 Man Liferaft.
- Jotron EPIRB.
- Kannad EPIRB.
- 4 x portable fire extinguishers.
- 2 x fixed fire extinguishers.
- Fire extinguishers to MCA Category 2 specification.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
*This price is based on today's currency conversion rate.