This 1993 Bayliner Ciera 3055 Sunbridge is not only in great condition, she's had numerous hi-end upgrades, including a helm usually found on much more expensive boats! A vanity project reduced for quick sale!
An express cruiser with a huge V-berth cabin, Aft-berth and main cabin convertible, she can sleep 6, making her great for weekend getaways, or day cruises along the coast.
Per the Seller, she's been to Catalina Island on overnight trips, and is very comfortable for overnight stays.
Vessel has upgraded twin 5.0LX Alpha One, MerCruiser gas engines, rated at 205hp each. Her main cabin features a U-shaped lounge w/convertible table > sunlounger and the dinette table (40" x 78") converts to berth, with storage underneath.
Per the Seller, many NEW ITEMS added / replaced in 2013- 2014:
- Completely rebuilt and redesigned helm - ($4000 value)
- New Ongaro Evo Pro 316 Cast Stainless Steel Steering Wheel
- 13.5" Diameter New Teleflex CH7840P Throttle New Raymarine E7D
- 7 inch MFD + Radar
- New Electric Head
- New Ambassador faucet - Galley
- New Ambassador faucet with shower head
- New Ambassador faucet - upper salon
- New Pioneer speakers (4)
- New Pioneer subwoofer (1)
- New outdrive hydraulic motors
- New custom full black sunbrella / isinglass enclosure - ($6000 value)
- New custom exterior carpeting - ($800 value)
- New Lewmar Pro Series 700H Anchor Windlass w/Rocker & Contactor
- New Marine horn (very loud)
- New JBL bluetooth stereo
- Rewired 2 x 200 watt pioneer amps
- New white upholstery throughout
- New 12v flat screen tv/DVD combo (2)
- New wood tiger bamboo flooring interior
- New stainless steel propellers - December 2018
Professionally maintained with full documentation.
Very good condition for her age, plus many new features and upgrades to mechanicals, with receipts for all work done. Some signs of wear and tear - cosmetics. Per the Owner: Everything mechanical is in good working condition. Very strong engines.
LOA - 30' 7"
Beam - 10' 0"
Draft (drive down) - 3' 0"
Twin (2) Mercruiser 5.0LX Alpha I engines
Fuel - 125 gallons
Water - 36 gallons
Holding tank - 13 gallons