Ytterligare specifikationer, utrustning och information:
LÖA Längd över allt: 29.57 m
Max Draft: 9.2
Total Power: 300
Cruising Speed: 10
Max Speed: 12
The timeless elegance of the plush interior is created by contrast of light-coloured leather blended with cherry, vavona woods and gilded bronze fittings. A hand crafted inlaid dining table is framed by a full width salon and bar. There is a navigation corner with a chart table.
Accommodation on board offers four double staterooms with ensuite facilities. All four staterooms are equipped with double beds and the aft staterooms can be combined and used as a single large cabin for more comfort and extra privacy. The beds in the two front cabins can be converted into two single beds.
The crew quarter situated forward allows for complete privacy. It includes 4 single cabins, a shower room and a crew mess.
• 300 hp Caterpillar V8 3208T Diesel turbo engine
• Twin Disc MG 507 A gear box (ratio 1/2.99)
• Aquadrive-Scatra transmission
• 60mm dia stainless steel propeller shaft
• Ercem stern tube seal (revolving seal water cooled)
• Max-Prop 3-blade propeller
• 25 hp Richfield bow-thruster
• Kerdranvat hydraulic tiller
• Racor separator
• HEM reverse osmosis watermaker (4,500 l/d)
• Frigit reverse cycle air conditioning (72,000 BTU cooling - 86,400 BTU heating
Hood ventilation system
Electronics & Navigation
• Satellite telephone and fax
• 2 x GSM telephone lines and fax
• Brookes & Gatehouse Hydra 330 navigation central unit with repeaters
• Brookes & Gatehouse Super Halcyon 3 electronic compass with repeater
• Philips AP MK6 satellite receiver
• Furuno FCR 1040 48 nm colour radar with bar antenna
• Robertson AP45 autopilot
• Furuno Fax 208A weatherfax
• Standard GMDSS receiver-transmitter VHF's
• Furuno Pocket 55 portable VHF's
• Sailor R501 distress unit
• Kannad 406 PH EPIRB
• Furuno FS 1550 B.L.U.
• Thrane & Thrane Inmarsat standard C Satcom with printer
• 2 x GPS colour chart plotters (deck and chart table)
Audio / Visual
Home theatre system with subwoofer
• Plasma screen multi-standard TV
• Multi-standard VCR
• Multi-standard DVD player
• HI-FI equipment in each cabin
An uncluttered deck arrangement and cushioned aft cockpit and foredeck leave plenty of room for relaxing, sunbathing and dining on deck in total comfort.
A hydraulically lift aft operates a sizeable platform, which descend from deck level to well below the water line.
• Sparcraft aluminium masts
• Sparcraft aluminium alloy booms
• Sarma/Riggarna rigging
• Reckman hydraulic yankee, staysail and mainsail furlers
• Navtec V1 System halyards
• North sails: Dacron mainsail, Dacron yankee, Dacron staysail, Dacron spanker,
• new teak deck
• hull and cockpit repainted
• main generator replaced
• chain and anchor replaced
• new sails
• new color FURONO radar
• new chart plotter
• new VHF
• new satellite standard c
• complete engine overhaul
• new major battery blocks
• refurbishment of interior: new carpet, wood works varnished
• overhaul of water pumps
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
*This price is based on today's currency conversion rate.