Excellent Value - 3288!
Considered one of Bayliner's best designs, the 1991 3288 is a result of many years' experience with prior models based on this hull design. The sizable berth aft combines with the forward guest cabin to offer private accommodations for 2 couples. The main salon is quite spacious, with lots of light and comfort. 2 helm stations, upper and lower, offer more flexibility. The down galley and main head w/shower are roomy and light.
This boat offers the open cockpit, best for fishing. Her twin HINO 150 hp diesels, turbo-charged, provide very economical cruising, with under 2,900 hours on the mains. Hydraulic steering, trim tabs, and foredeck windlass make this boat easy to operate in all conditions.
Electronics and Other Equipment include:
- Raytheon R10XX 16-mile radar
- ICOM IC-M56 VHF and Uniden CB radio
- 2 Ritchie 3" compasses
- Impulse QT-206 digital depth sounder
- Lowrance 3500 digital depth sounder
- Ensign 735D digital tachometers at both helm stations
- Davis Weather Station II
- Lofrans 12 VDC horizontal windlass with lower helm controls
- Audiovox 12V Cassette Stereo
- Hillerange 3-burner propane with safety solenoid switch
- Red Dot heat
This vessel is maintained in dry storage year round except when cruising, so an appointment will be needed. Please call either of us at the numbers below to schedule your viewing. Mid season Price Reduction by motivated Seller!
We're open Monday thru Saturday, 10 AM to 5 PM. Please call Roger (206-261-3790) or Marty (206-769-6142) to set up a time to see this boat.
Connecting People to Boats!