- Se alla specifikationer
- Enkel / diesel
- Belägen i:
- Balvicar, Argyll & Bute, United Kingdom
- Nuvarande pris:
- £ 95.000 Skatt/moms ej betald (SEK 1.108.303)
A fantastically well-presented example of this reliable workhorse. Still fresh from a complete, professionally rebuild between 2013 and 2015, relaunched in the spring of 2016. Since the rebuild she has only been used for light pleasure use by the vendor.
- Full professional rebuild including new working deck and superstructure.
- Stripped back to a bare hull, full clean and inspection of hull and structural members.
- Full re-wire
- New Perkins Sabre 250hp marine diesel engine
- Flush decks aft
- Fly bridge.
- Fitted out to meet commercial coding requirements.
- Stored ashore annually since rebuild.
ZOLEE is a rare opportunity to acquire a clean, flush decked example of this well-proven Lochin hull. Part1 registered, ready to be coded and put to work. The owners would consider a part-ex for something in need of overhaul or restoration.
Please contact Mark Cameron at +44 (0)7988763254
Ytterligare specifikationer, utrustning och information:
Tillverkare: Lochin Marine
LÖA Längd över allt: 11.58 m
Bredd: 4.0 m
Max. djupgång: 1.40 m
Total effekt: 250 HP
Motormärke: Perkins Sabre
Motor typ: Inombord
Motorstyrka: 250 HP
Bränsletankar: 2 Glasfiber
Antal toaletter: 1
The Lochin 38 was produced for commercial operation and as such the construction is robust. ZOLEE was completely stripped back to a bare hull as part of the recent re-work. All bilge areas were leaned out and inspectec
- Single piece GRP moulded hull.
- Heavyweight polyester laminate, hand consolidated.
- Plywood structural floor, stringer and bulkheads all fully glassed to hull.
- Bilge split into 5 watertight compartments.
- Hull finished in royal blue, two-pack, gloss paint.
DECK AND SUPERSTRUCTURE
- A new working deck was fitted as part of the rebuild constructed from marine plywood sheathed completely in GRP.
- Aft deck totally flush with 4 large opening, watertight deck hatches.
- The wheelhouse superstructure were built new as part of the rebuild. Constructed from marine plywood, completely sheathed in GRP.
Mooring & Ground Tackle
- Bower Anchor - 45lb CQR anchor on 10mm chain and warp rode.
- Manual Anchor Windlass.
- Single bow roller.
- Alloy samson post mounted centrally on foredeck.
- Manual windlass mounted on foredeck.
- Stainless steel, tubular guardrail running around the outer extremity of the superstructure.
- Stainless steel samson posts mounted port and starboard at forward end of wheelhouse.
- Stainless steel grabrails running the length of the superstructure aft to working deck.
- Large open working deck aft, all deck hatches closing flush.
- Large storage lockers beneath deck, aft of engine space.
- Hardwood capping rails to finish gunwales.
- Stainless steel, tubular guard rails extending above capping rails to meet requirements for commercial coding.
- Stainless steel samson posts on port and starboard sides of transom.
- Deck wash / fire hose.
- Stainless steel ladder to access fly bridge.
- Stainless steel guard rails around fly bridge to meet coding requirements.
- Stainless steel A-frame gantry spanning fly bridge.
- Perspex windscreen with stainless steel frame running around forward and both sides of fly bridge.
- Two swivelling seats.
- Helm station with engine control panel and twin lever engine controls.
- Completely refitted as part of re-build.
- Toughened glass windows with aluminium frames.
- Two large single berths in V layout forward.
- Storage lockers beneath bunks.
- Helm station to port with dedicated helmsmans seat.
- Secondary seat to starboard.
- Small galley area aft to the port side of the door.
- Self-contained heads compartment to port side of wheelhouse aft, directly accessible from working deck.
- Plotter - Raymarine C120 Classic, plotter and radar functionality. Mounted in wheelhouse.
- Radar - Raymarine 2kw scanner, mounted on a-frame gantry.
- Depth and Log - Raymarine ST40 bi-data display.
- GPS - Raymarine Raystar 125 active antenna.
- VHF - Standard Horizon DSC VHF, main unit in wheelhouse with CommandMic on fly bridge.
- Magnetic Compass - 2x Ritchie compasses, mounted at either helm station.
- Liferaft - SeaSafe 6 person cannister raft. Stored in transom mounted cage with hydrostatic release.
- Life Ring - x2, secured on fly bridge. One ring with light attached.
- Coastal Flare Pack.
- Gas Alarm
- CO2 Alarm
- First Aid Kit.
- Perkins Sabre M250C marine diesel engine (2015)
- Commercially rated at 250hp at 2,400rpm.
- 6 cylinder, turbo charged, indirectly cooled marine diesel engine
- Fully reconditioned gearbox.
- Approximately 30 hours of running since new engine installed.
- Separ duplex primary fuel filtration system.
- Stainless steel propeller shaft with R&D flexible coupling.
- Bronze 24"x22" 4 blade propeller.
- Twin engine control panels, wheel house and flying bridge.
- Main control panel with rev counter, oil pressure, water temperature and battery voltage gauges.
- Twin station, twin lever, Ultraflex Morse controls.
- Engine driven bilge pump.
- Cruising Speed - 10.5 kts.
- Top Speed - 14kts
- Two independent battery banks, both 24v.
- Each bank containing 2x 110Ah, 12v Lead Acid batteries.
The boat was fully re-wired as part of the rebuild. Re-wiring encompassed new wiring, switches and fittings.
- Hydraulic steering system.
- Twin station.
- Single, double acting ram, secured to quadrant.
BILGE PUMP SYSTEM
- Bilge split into 4 watertight compartments. Small bulkhead forward to create chain locker.
- High water level alarm system for engine space bilge.
- Engine driven high capacity pump with electro-magnetic clutch.
- Stainless steel manifold system to allow single pump to service all compartments. Manifold works with manual and engine driven pump.
- Rule 3700 Gal/hr electric pump for engine space bilge compartment.
In this case we are acting as brokers only.
The Owner is not selling in the course of a business. whilst every care has been taken in their preparation , the correctness of these particulars is not guaranteed. The Purchaser is strongly advised to check the particulars and where appropriate at their expense to employ a qualified Marine Surveyor to carry out a survey and/or to have an engine trial conducted which if conducted by us shall not imply any liability for such engine on our part.
This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
*This price is based on today's currency conversion rate.