Dick Zaal 36 aluminium
Tough and seaworthy ship excellent for long sea voyages with a small crew. The ship is owned by the the 2nd owner. He sailed and maintained the ship with a lot of love. Yachtdesigner Dick Zaal, who has designed the yacht, writes on his website the following about this design: ‘Based upon a Scandinavian concept, it was meant to be a rugged go anywhere yacht, with very much the emphasis on reaching the destination, no matter the circumstances, rather then doing it in comfort.’ The first owner adds: ‘The yacht is a one off design built for cruising of ocean voyaging with a crew of two with occasional guests. She is built to stand Scandinavian climate and has foam insulation which makes the interior dry and warm even in outside temperatures below zero degrees.’ Asiak is in good condition. The hull was repainted in 2004 with epoxy primer and AWL grip. The superstructure was repainted in 2005 with epoxy primer and AWL grip. In the winter 2017/2018 the mirror, the cockpit, the rudder and the bow were repainted.
Interior from front to back:
1. storage in the bow for the first watertight bulkhead.
2. portside: sailing storage, starboard side: workbench with folding chair and tool box.
3. Toilet (Baby Blake) with closet space.
4. Cabin with lots of closet space, wardrobe, sink with freshwater and seawater pump, double bed and bench seat.
5. Second watertight bulkhead with aluminum door (not mounted) under the mast.
6. Sitting area with cherry wood table and two sitting / sofa beds, cupboards, bookshelves.
7. port side: galley L-shaped with 2 stainless steel sinks, Taylor petroleum cooker with oven, cool box, drawers. Starboard side: Chart table / navigation space (110 by 75 cm), drawer, space for cards.
8. Refleks diesel stove with central heating to 8 radiators, 6 in sitting area and 2 in front cabin.
9. Cabinet with a lot of space, wet closet for sailing clothes, life jackets etc. On port side passage to the back where the battery box, the day tank and two boxes are.
10. Third watertight bulkhead with storage for sheets, landline etc.
Name ship Asiak, Dick Zaal 36 aluminum, S-shaped, flat-stern with attached rudder, length 10.99 m, width 3.18 m, draft 1.85 m, year of construction hull 1989, built by Kesteloo, completed in Sweden at Winge Batsnickerie Stockholm. The ship was completed in the course of 1992 and launched in 1993, designer Dick Zaal, aluminum, waterdisplacement 7.500 kg, ballast 3.450 kg lead, tiller steering, Bruce anchor 15 kg with 55 meter chain, manual anchor winch, lifebuoy, bilge pump (manual), white interior with teak, 4 sleeping places, 1 cabin, headroom salon 1.96 m, headroom at the entrance 1.86 m, bed length banks in salon 1.95 m, bed length for 1.95 * 1.10 m.
Bukh DV24, diesel, 24 hp, construction number 110796, built in 1990, consumption approx. 2 liters / hour, propeller shaft, New PSS seal propeller shaft seal 2018, indirect cooling, Brunton Autoprop 3-blade feather propeller, aluminum fuel tank 250 liters, daytank 20 liters, tachometer , hour counter approx. 2,000 hours, signal for oil pressure and temperature.
Cutter rigged, battened mainsail with two binding reefs, jib 1 (2 times white and champagne colored), jib 2, normal jib, storm jib. All head sails on hanks, trysail with own rail on the mast, gennaker with hose, hoist of all sails at the mast, 8 Andersen winches (40 and 46 in the cockpit and 28 and 16 on the mast), stainless steel rigging, running backstays, spray hood.
Navigation and equipment:
1x starter battery 75 Ah 2013, 2x light battery 75 Ah 2014, battery charger Tystor T1218 FK, voltmeter, ammeter, 12 Volt system, 2 times solar panel (25W and 40W). Navigation outside: Silva 125 compass, repeater Seafarer depth gauge (defective), Stowe Micro 213 repeater log. Navigation inside: Shipmate RS5800 GPS, Sailor RT2047 VHF, Seafarer 701 depth sounder, Sestrel Moore hand level compass, Nasa Navtex Target Pro, Stowe Micro log speed and distance. Navico autopilot, Monitor RVS windvane steering.
Gas and water:
Aluminum water tank 240 liters and 260 liters, manual water pressure system, underwater toilet, 12V refrigerator, 2-burner stove on petroleum, oven, Refleks diesel stove with ring line.
All information given herein is to our best knowledge and belief, however Yachtbrokerage eSailing declines all responsibility for the quality and/or specification of the boat.
Yachtbroker for this vessel is Floris Vos 0031 88-2502500