Ytterligare specifikationer, utrustning och information:
Tillverkare: Medeiros Boat Works Ltd.
Designer: Mark Ellis
LÖA Längd över allt: 23 fot 6 tum
Bredd: 9 fot 2 tum
Min. djupgång: 1 fot 5 tum
Deplacement: 2495 kg
Total effekt: 215 HP
Motor typ: Inombord
Motorstyrka: 215 HP
Antal singelbäddar: 2
Antal hytter: 1
Antal toaletter: 1
The Mark Ellis designed Limestone 24 Express Cruiser is one of the all-time classics, enjoying a long production run. Available with low cuddy cabin, or in this case, the larger express cruiser version with a far more usable interior, and a fully enclosed head.
MERLE has had tens of thousands spent in recent years, and shows beautifully and is completely modernised with a new 12-volt accessory panel, new cockpit upholstery and much more. Powered by a 2005 215hp Yanmar diesel, MERLE can cruise at 22mph, and top out at 30mph.
For doing harbour cruises or weekends away, this boat will fit the bill perfectly.
The ideal foul-weather friend, the 24’ Express Cruiser is comfortable, responsive and dry. With her 5,500 pound base weight, 22° deep Vee and 9’2” beam, the cruiser holds her course in any weather. But the weather doesn’t have to be foul to appreciate the Express Cruiser. Her efficient hull gives the 24’ Express Cruiser great range and makes her perfect for a lengthy cruise or a weekend aboard. Take the Express Cruiser for a restful weekend with the family and you’ll come to love the beauty which only a quality yacht can provide.
The enviable cabin offers standing headroom both in the galley and the enclosed head. The dining table drops to complete a six-foot, six-inch berth for a comfortable night at anchor. The standard galley is spacious and offers a stainless steel sink, stove and refrigerator are optional. For the sportsman, the ample cockpit and removable stern quarter seats allows her to convert to a worthy sport fisherman. The 24’ Express Cruiser – the flagship of the nation’s most distinguished boat builder.
Hull, Deck & Superstructure Construction:
- Single piece, balsa cored, hand lay-up fiberglass construction.
- Smoke white hull.
- dark blue boot stripes.
- Heavy-duty vinyl rub rail with rope inlay at hull-deck joint.
- New rope rub rail trim on hull joint.
- Anodized aluminium corner castings.
- Bow (New) and stern towing eyes.
- Full-length stringers and structural frames overlaid to hull.
- Diamond non-skid pattern on all flat surfaces.
- In the winter, 2019 owner removed the swim platforms and all the teak and struts that supported them. Barrier coated the AL struts and epoxy painted them. Reset all the teak boards and fill mounting holes with epoxy resin for strength and vibration and gel-coated the platforms. Owner put in all new SS hardware and rebedded the struts and hardware into the back of the yacht. Also re-bedded the swim platform handle. Owner also stripped the boat bottom completely - barrier coated it and applied all new bottom paint.
- Refinished all brightwork back to Bristol condition.
- 2018 removed old plywood bulkheads and replaced with new glass core bulkheads.
- New fishing rod holders (2018).
Engine & Gearboxes:
- 2005 Yanmar 215 hp diesel. 530 hours.
- Aft mounted stern drive. 215hp. Mercrusier Bravo 2.
- Efficient fuel consumption - average cruising and idle 3.2 GPH.
- Insulated engine box (new insulation 2018).
- Rare low hour IO diesel.
- Pulled IO gear and serviced shaft splines, gimbals and resealed.
- New after cooler.
- New oil cooler.
- New oil lines all new coolant hoses.
- New intake water hoses.
- New engine harness and relays including control panel.
- New starter.
- New coolant overflow bracket.
- Fiberglass wrap and treatment of exhaust elbow to reduce engine compartment heat.
- Sound proofed engine box, rear cowling, floorboards and hatches.
Maintenance & Performance:
- All normal annual recommended services made each year.
- 2020 owner had the engine pulled, replaced the transom bracket for the I/O ($2700) and put in all new front and rear engine mounts. Wire brushed and painted much of the underside of the engine and barrier coated the bilge under the engine. Also replaced the aluminum formed tube that come from the engine water exhaust elbow out around back to the I/O ($1500 Yanmar part).
Propulsion & Steering:
- S.S. steering wheel.
- Single lever engine control with stern drive trim switch.
- 3-bladed propeller.
- New control panel harness gauges and rewire.
- New power steering tank and hose.
- Rebuilt and rewired trim motor system.
- Rebuilt and rewired Mercathode Cathodic Protection system.
- New 12v custom rocker switch DC panel - new ground wiring.
- 2018 re-wired entire lighting system and installed all LED cabin lights.
- 12 volt group 27 batteries.
- Dual Battery switch.
- New batteries and cables.
- New Mercathode system and grounding components.
Fresh Water System:
- New fresh water hoses.
- New Water Filter
- 12 volt Automatic electric bilge pump.
- 2018 New added manual bilge pump.
- 2018 New stern inspection ports for access to hoses and hardware.
- 75 U.S. gallon (283 litres) aluminium fuel tank.
- New diesel fill hose and vent hose to fuel tank (2018).
- 15 U.S. gallon (57 litres) tank - port side.
Grey/Blackwater holding tanks:
- New holding tank starboard side, three way valve and waste hoses.
- Instrument panel with hourmeter, tachometer, speedometer, voltmeter, temperature, fuel, oil pressure and trim indicator.
- Hand held VHF.
- New compass.
- Installed new depth and temp gauge (2018).
- Single burner alcohol stove (2018).
- Galley sink.
- Cupboard and dish racks.
- Fully enclosed head with S.S. vanity sink and Plexiglas mirror.
Heating & Ventilation:
- Ventilation blower (New 2018).
- Engine ventilation to Coast Guard specifications.
- New 12-volt phone/handheld micro USB dual plug (2018).
- LED Interior dome lights.
- Recessed navigation lights.
- Engine panel light with dimmer switch.
- Cabin lights, bow and stern lights.
- New courtesy lights (2018).
Summary of Accommodation:
- 6’6” / 1.98m vee berth with 4” (10cm) foam cushions.
- New custom cupboard built in under galley.
Description of layout:
Beginning forward is a cabin with v-berth and table that lowers to become a filler. Galley sink with Origo 1500 single burner alcohol stove and fresh water hand pump, opposite private head with manual toilet. The cabin sole is nicely refinished. Plenty of room for storage on overnights or weekends for a couple. Cockpit has seat for helmsman and mate as well as seating for 3 or 4 in cockpit.
A great day boat for 5 or 6 or a good overnighter or weekender for a couple.
- Access hatches to fuel tank and stowage lockers.
- Recessed S.S. flag pole socket.
- Aluminium framed windshield with tempered glass and two forward opening vents.
- New windshield opening sliders and latches.
- Removable pedestal mounted table.
- Open side storage bins with shelves.
- Removeable Companionway hatch with storage rack in Vee.
- Guttered cockpit sole and transom drain plugs with flapper valves to permit self-draining.
- New horn.
- Starboard windshield wiper.
- Pulpit, bow roller, anchor locker, large opening hatch and two fixed ports.
- Epoxy painted engine box and hatches.
Anchoring & Mooring Equipment:
- Stainless steel bow mooring cleat.
- Two S.S. bow-mooring chocks.
- S.S. midship mooring cleats.
- Recessed stern mooring cleats.
- All cleats through bolted with backup plates.
Covers, Canvas & Cushions:
- New cushions for helm seats, engine box and jump seats (2018).
- Fabricated new epoxy plywood jump seats.
- Upholstered helm seats with stowage underneath.
- Coast guard safety equipment - horn, flare/light.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
*Detta pris är baserat på dagens valutakurs.