A cruising classic, IMPROVED! Shoal draft keel allows you to get closer into the anchorages, or tuck into hurricane holes. Large interior plan will accommodate a cruising family in comfort. And you will still have respectable performance under sail with this center cockpit sloop.
This one has been lovingly cared for, and boasts full cruising gear. And, it is already on the shores of the Sea of Cortez. Come and take off on your cruising adventure now!
CONTACT LISTING BROKER:
MARISA VELASCO @ CELL +52-622-855-9167 or US 949-209-8699
or EMAIL email@example.com
VESSEL IS LOCATED IN: SAN CARLOS, SONORA, MEXICO
Please contact Marisa Velasco at +52 162 28 55 91 67
Ytterligare specifikationer, utrustning och information:
Designer: Charles Morgan
Registrerad i: USA
LÖA Längd över allt: 41 fot 2 tum
Bredd: 13 fot 0 tum
LWL: 34 fot 0 tum
Max. djupgång: 4 fot 10 tum
Deplacement: 23000 pund
Ballast: 8500 pund
Ståhöjd: 6 fot 4 tum
Total effekt: 50 HP
Motor typ: Inombord
Propeller: 3-bladig propeller
Motorstyrka: 50 HP
Marschfart: 6 knop @ 2000 Varvtal
Max hastighet: 7 knop
Färskvattentankar: (210 Gallon)
Bränsletankar: (85 Gallon)
Septitankar: (26 Gallon)
Antal hytter: 2
Antal toaletter: 2
Eko lod - Kenyon
Logg - Kenyon
Navigationscenter - To Port
Autopilot - New Control Unit (2013)
GPS - Raytheon Nav 398
VHF - Uniden UM625C with Cockpit Remote
Radar - Radar RL9
Radio - Soundpex with MP3
Full forward is access to the chain locker. Next is a generous double vee berth with a filler section. Features 2 drawers forward and a hanging locker to port directly across from the forward head.
The forward head is to starboard and has dual access doors, to service both the vee berth and the main salon.
The main salon dinette is to starboard. It converts into a queen size bunk. Directly across to port is a settee convertible to single bunk, with a lee cloth. Generous storage behind and below all seating areas in main salon and dinette area.
The full galley is to starboard of the companionway, aft of the dinette area.
Directly across is the navigation station, port of the companionway. Walk-through to engine room with easy access.
Full aft is the master stateroom, with full athwartships extra-long queen bed. Lots of storage in the cabin, including 1 drawer under the bunk, 1 allowing access to drive shaft. Hanging locker to starboard, cabinet with shelves to port. En-Suite head features a sink, toilet and separate shower. There is also bench seating to port next to the portside cabinet. Solar and wind controllers to starboard in aft cabin.
Berber carpet in aft cabin. Indoor-Outdoor carpet in hallway.
The U-Shaped galley is to starboard of the companionway.
- Refrigerator/Freezer in two separate holds: Adler Barbour, with new refrigerator thermostat installed 2014. Top loading.
- Stove/Oven: Seaward Princess 3-burner propane in excellent condition
- Water Heater: lsotemp 5.4 gallons (2014)
- Double deep SS sinks
- Pressure H/C water
- Deep dry storage cabinet integrated into generous counter space
- Cabinetry also includes custom teak wine glass holder
Batteries: (9) total. (1) 12v Engine start; (8) 6v 880 amp hour House batteries, all rewired 2010-2012.
- Power: 12vDC and Shore 120vAC 30 amp
- Hitachi alternator 14.4v, 65 amp (2014)
- Battery Monitor: Heart Interface Link 2000R
- Xantrex Inverter Charger (2500 watt 45 amp), mounted on the forward wall of the engine room
- Solar Panels: (4) Kyocera. (2) 130 watt rail-mounted and (2) 140 watt SS arch-mounted
- Wind Generator: Aleko 250 watt, 5-blade
- Solar and Wind Controller: Tristar 60 amp
- All interior lights changed to LED
Sails and Rigging
Cruise equipped with Dacron sails.
- Main sail - fully battened, re-worked by Northsails in 2010 - Good Condition
- Assymetrical Spinnaker: Waagmeister with ATN tacking system. New 2008, never used
- Genoa: 135% (2008)
- Primary Saimaker: North Sails
- Boom Vang: (1) SS
- Aluminum Mast 63'
- Roller furling: Harken (2008)
- Whisker Pole
- Winches: (5) total, all Lewmar. (1) 40 ST for Main sheet; (2) 43 ST for jib sheets; (2) 16 on Mast
- Lazy jacks
- Standing Rigging - 2008
- Rudder rebuilt in 2013 after sun-damage
- Anchor #1: 55 lb. Delta with 225' chain and 8' line rode
- Anchor #2: 45 lb. Delta with 20' chain and 200' line rode
- Anchor #3: 30 lb. Danforth
- Anchor #4: Parachute style sea anchor
- Anchor Davit/Bow rollers: (2) custom SS
- Toe rails: Aluminum
- SS Boarding and swim ladders
- Bow Pulpit: SS
- Anchor Windlass: Lighthouse - 1501 Electric
- Dinghy: Achilles SPD-290, with chaps
- Outboard: 8 hp Yamaha
- Manual dinghy davits integrated into SS stern arch - outboard lift crane
- Lights: Navigation, deck spreader
- Bimini top and dodger
- Lifelines and stanchions: SS
- Deck material: FRP
- Gates: (3) Port, starboard and aft
- Jack lines
Engine room has great access from walkthrough, making all sides visible.
- Raw water sea strainer
- Yanmar and Racor (with shutoff) fuel filters
- Dripless shaft seal (PYI)
- Prop shaft carrier and cutlass bearing replaced 2013
- Rebuilt fuel injector pump ad injectors cleaned (2012)
- Bilge Pumps: (2) Automatic 3700 and 2000; (1) Manual
- Bilge blower: (1)
- Fire Extinguishing: Auto Halon
- Fuel shut off: Stove and engine
- Fresh Water Cooling
- Heads: Head 1 (Forward) Electric, 2 Macerators (2014); Head 2 (Aft) Manual, Jabsco (2016). Both heads with Y-Valve for selecting holding tank with macerator or overboard.
- Holding Tanks: (2) Forward 16 Gallons, Aft 10 Gallons
- Heater: Wallace (not currently connected to diesel power source). Mounted to engine room starboard wall.
- Additional information: Solar and wind controllers are located to port of the aft cabin, with a monitor just aft of the navigation station. Wired in combination from solar and wind generator through the aft section of the engine room.
- Secondary water and diesel tanks mounted in starboard side of engine room
- Lifejackets: (4)
- Jacklines: (2)
- Owner's personal items are NOT included
Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.
*This price is based on today's currency conversion rate.