Quality Yacht, USA, designed by Al Mason. In a very good condition and ready to go for a nice trip.
The Mason is a very seaworthy and complete small cruiser.
Very well maintained by present and previous owners. Recently equipment has been renewed for an amount of approx. € 35.000,--:
- Solé (Mitsubishi) inboard diesel 29 Hp, only 15 hours
- Vetus electric bow-thruster
- Vetus electric anchor-winch and new anchor chain
- Furlex electric furling-system
- Full batten mainsail and genua
- Hull sprayed International 2-pack system
- Batteries: 300 Amp, separate chargeable / 1 for the bow thruster / 2 household
Equipment: ICON SSB, Apelco VHF, GPS, Log, Depth-sounder, radio, converter, Victron charger, solar panel, Autohelm 3000. (Manuals and documentation available.)
Teak interior: In excellent condition!!!
Headroom: 1.95 m.
Comfortable galley, navigation table, 2 sofa's which make beds, table, separate toilet, shower.
Cabin with double bed 1.45 x 2.00 m.
Water: 250 l. / Diesel: 100 l. / Wastewater tank
Exerior: Spacious cockpit with cushions, wide gangway, steering wheel, stainless steel Fleming Major wind vane steering system.
Several more used sails.
4 persons Seasafe liferaft in valice.
Anti-osmosis treatment done!