VERY WELL KEPT, EQUIPPED AND MAINTAINED BOAT.
ALWAYS SKIPPERED BY HER LADY OWNER
One of the best examples made Crand Soleil well known worldwide for the high quality
TYPE: GRAND SOLEIL 46
YEAR OF BUILT/LAUNCHED: 1985
COUNTRY BUILT: ITALY
HULL MATERIAL: GRP
LENGTH IN FEET: 46
LENGTH IN METERS: 13.99
DISPLACEMENT: 13000 Kg (Ballast 5400kg)
WC/SHOWER: 2/2 + Cockpit shower
ENGINE TYPE: VOLVO PENTA D2-75 (of 2006)
HP/COOLING SYSTEM: 75 Hp
LAST OVERHAUL: Serviced annually
POWER TRANSM/SPEED: Shaft / Max Prop (rev 2013)
- 220 V Honda portable generator 2 KW (2008)
- Battery charger Mastervolt 80 (installed in 2017)
- Voltage regulator Alfa Pro (2005)
- Power Alternator (2006)
- INVERTER Waeco 2000 watt (2008)
- Sloop with removable staysail
- Mainsail 2014 (FACNOR Sliders of 2004)
- Furling Genoa of 2004
- Olympic Jib (of 2016)
- Gennaker, Spinnaker
- 13 winches Lewmar and Harken, 2 of them ELECTRIC
- Main and genoa blocks replaced in 2003
- Mast refitted in 2003 : all STANDING Rigging replaced together with new together with
spreaders terminals, electrical cables, life lines, Spinnaker boom, bowsprit, backstay
REFRIGERATORS: Electric Fridge and Freezer (Both of 2008)
6 batteries Solar gel x 2 volts total 360 AMP (2016)+1 engine battery 100 AMP (2013)
HOT WATER: Boiler Quick 16 lt replaced in 2017 (From Engine)
PUMPS: Electric Bilge Pumps + Manual
WINDLASS: LOFRANS 1300 W
HOUSEHOLD APPLIANCES: 3 Burners stove- Oven (of 2005)
DEPTH SOUNDER: RAYMARINE ST70 (of 2009) + Repeater Multi
LOG: RAYMARINE ST70 (of 2009)+ Repeater Multi
WIND INDICATOR: RAYMARINE ST70 (of 2009)+ Repeater Multi
AUTOPILOT: Raymarine S3G (2009)
RADAR: RAYMARINE 24NM (of 2009)
GPS: GPS+ Plotter (Raymarine C 120, of 2009)
NAVTEX: NAVTEX (NASA TARGET Pro)
COMMUNICATION: VHF (Raymarine- GMDSS of 2009)
STEERING: Wheel (leather covered, inox steering wheel replaced new in 2008)
LIFE RAFT: For 8 Person (of 2020)
TENDER: Zodiac 2.80 m (2018)
OUTBOARD: Johnson 5 Hp (2008)
FUEL: 270 Lit (St Steel of 2007)
600 lit (2 St.Steel tanks) +Spectra 65 lt Water maker installed in 2008 (refitted 2020)
- TEAK DECKS (installed in 2003 15 mm thick, has been sanded only once in 2015)
- 1 anchor Delta 25 kg with 80 m inox chain, 10 mm+ Kedge anchor Delta 20kg
- 1 inox grey water tank (water from head sinks) replaced in 2008
- Sea cocks, Through hulls, filters and all pipes replaced in 2005/ 2009
- Toilet pumps replaced in 2005
- Fresh and salt water in the galley
- 2 Jabsco water pumps
- ELECTRICAL SYSTEM completely re-wired in 2005
- Stereo, TV with DVD
- EPIRB (of 2019)
- Safety equipment: 4 self inflating life jackets and normal like jackets for total 8 person
plus 3 for children, Harnesses for 8 person, Jon Buoy (MoB) and 2 life buoys
- 2 Awnings over cockpit and coach roof
- Spray Hood and Bimini top (of 2017)
- Stern platform with ladder/gangway (2008)
- Cockpit table in teak
- Rudder bearing replaced completely in 2008
- Rudder was taken apart (oppened) and maintained in 2008
- NEW interior floor in 2003
- Fenders, ropes, tools and spare parts. Winch handles, gas bottles.
OWNER SINCE: 2005
FLAG AND VAT: ITALIAN/ VAT PAID
ASKING PRICE: 115000 €
VESSEL'S CONDITION: VERY GOOD
The interior is made in fine teak with new floor replaced in 2003 with a new bookshelf.
Huge sail locker to stow equipment, sails and as a storeroom.
The fore master cabin has a double bed and a sofa that becomes a comfortable bed with a
private shower and bidet. Two double cabins: one with a double bed and one with a twin
A second head with shower is in common but with separate access from the two cabins.
The dinette is spacious and can host up to 8 people.
Saloon sofas made in leather in 2008 (mattresses replaced also).
Large chart table with seat and electronic equipments.
The yacht is in Very good condition, well maintained and looked after as a home with
Ship owner always on board.
Maintenance works personally looked after by the ship owner and/or by specialized
Hauled out in the winter months.
Antiosmosis treatment and COOPERCOAT applied in 2007.
All bilges have been painted with original gelcoat in2005.
Original white gelcoat, never painted.