Ytterligare specifikationer, utrustning och information:
Time To Go
Registrerad i: USA
LÖA Längd över allt: 38 fot 0 tum
Bredd: 13 fot 4 tum
Min. djupgång: 4 fot 6 tum
Deplacement: 26000 pund
Höjd över vatten ytan: 16 fot 4 tum
Total effekt: 120 HP
Motormärke: Ford Lehman
Motortyp: Ford Lehman
Motor typ: Inombord
Motorstyrka: 120 HP
Marschfart: 8 knop
Max hastighet: 10 knop
Färskvattentankar: 2 (200 Gallon)
Bränsletankar: 2 (400 Gallon)
Septitankar: 1 (40 Gallon)
Antal singelbäddar: 5
Antal toaletter: 2
38' Marine Trader Walkthrough
Boarding from the side, you enter onto a spacious sundeck, featuring a full Eisenglass enclosure. Either side deck can be accessed from the sundeck as well as the upper bridge. A teak staircase leads down to a spacious salon. Aft of the salon is the master stateroom with ensuite head and separate shower. Forward of the salon is the galley, which is then followed by the forward guest stateroom and head.
38' Marine Trader sundeck
The spacious sundeck is completely surrounded by a custom made Eisenglass enclosure allowing for comfortable off-season cruising, with zippered windows and velcro screens that will let in the breeze when the weather turns warm. An inviting patio set makes for comfortable seating and a great place to relax. The sundeck also features a wet bar making it an ideal location for entertaining or just quiet relaxation.
38' Marine Trader upper bridge
The upper bridge consists of an updated captain's chair, with cushioned bench seating on either side. Storage areas exist under both benches as well as beneath the helm. The entire upper bridge is surrounded by a custom-made Eisenglass enclosure, which just like the sundeck, features zippered windows and velcro screens for ventilation.
38' Marine Trader Salon
The salon features an attractive teak interior and ample storage. Five forward salon windows have been replaced with new insulated windows and port and aft windows have been fitted with custom blinds. The salon bar counter has been updated with a new Corian countertop. To starboard is the lower helm with helm seat and side deck access door; aft of this is a settee that converts into a sleeping berth, as well as folding teak table. A wall-mounted flat screen TV and DVD player provides entertainment in this comfortable and inviting salon .
38' Marine Trader Master Stateroom
As you access the master stateroom there is a combination washer/dryer to starboard. The master stateroom is aft of the salon and features a centerline queen size berth, night stands, reading lights, 3 hanging lockers, enough drawer and cabinets for those extended cruises as well as a vanity/desk. The a/c unit in the master stateroom has been replaced and is now controlled with an updated digital thermostat. The ensuite head features an updated Raritan Marine Elegance head with separate shower.
38' Marine Trader Galley
The galley is located forward and a few steps down from the salon. It features a 3-burner propane stove and oven, stainless steel double sink and a full-size refrigerator. Ample storage cabinets, counter top space plus abundant overhead lighting make meal preparation a breeze. There is also a gas grill mounted on the foredeck.
38' Marine Trader guest stateroom
The guest stateroom is forward of the galley and features two twin berths, a hanging locker, storage cabinet and a desk. The guest head features a Raritan electric freshwater head and sink.
38' Marine Trader electronics
* Garmin 4210 GPS chartplotter on lower helm (updated in 2015) * Garmin VUSS12L Mid-Atlantic Bluechart G2 Vision (2017) * Garmin 7610 on upper bridge (2017) * New transducer for Garmin GPSMAP 7610 (2017) * Garmin Reactor Hydraulic Core Pack Autopilot w//Smartpump (2017) * Airmar DT-800 N2K bronze transducer (2017) * GRF-10 rudder angle sensor (2017) * Garmin camera facing aft (2017) * Garmin handheld autopilot remote (2017) * Uniden UM415 DSC Marine VHF on upper bridge (2017)
38' Marine Trader entertainment
* Wall-mounted flat screen TV's in salon and master stateroom * DVD player * Fusion MS-BB300R stereo with MX-NRX200 controller (2017) * Sirius/XM radio module (2017) * Two pair of Fusion MS-FR7021 7" stereo speakers (2017)
38' Marine Trader electrical system
* Entek 8 KW generator * 3000 watt inverter * 60 amp battery charger * two 4 D batteries * one 8 D batery * two 30 amp power cables and plugs (2017)
38' Marine Trader engine/mechanical equipment
* Single Ford Lehman 120 hp diesel with 4977 hours * Approximate burn rate of 2 gallons/hr. at 8 knots * Two dedicated bilge heaters (2016) * Auxiliary "get me home" system powered by generator * Bow and stern thrusters with controls at both helms * Six gallon hot water heater * GE Smart water filter * Headhunter fresh water pump (2018)
38' Marine Trader deck equpment
* Goode windlass with controls on the upper helm and auxiliary foot switch * Delta anchor with 40 ft. chain and 300 ft. rode * Spare Danforth anchor * Stern anchor * Raw water washdown * Rebuilt swim platform (2017) with washdown station * Stainless steel/manual davits for tender
38' Marine Trader Fire and Safety Equipment
* 4 bilge pumps * high water alarm * life ring * 2 deep water automatic inflatable life jackets * Carbon monoxide detector * Fire extinguishers * Fireboy 500 sq. foot engine room fire suppression system (2018) * Dual air horns (2018)
38' Marine Trader tender
A 10 ft West Marine dingy with a ridged bottom and 4-stroke 4hp Yamaha engine (2007) conveys with TIME TO GO. Note that the owner has never used the tender.
38' Marine Trader Recent Upgrades
The following are just some of the recent upgrades to TIME TO GO!
* Full flybridge and sundeck Eisenglass enclosures with windows and screens (2017) * New captain's chair on bridge (2017) * New master stateroom Raritan Marine Elegance head (2017) * Smart toilet controls in both heads (2017) * Reverso oil change system for engine, transmission and generator (2017) * Removed and replaced master stateroom a/c unit (2017) * Upgraded to digital thermostats in salon and stateroom (2017) * Installed Vetus bow thruster with easy docking panel for bow and stern thruster (2017) * Replaced 30 amp power inlets with upgraded SmartPlug inlets (2017) * New Corian top on salon chart deck (2017) * Removed and replaced 5 forward salon windows with new insulated windows (2017) * Garmin Reactor Hydraulic Core Pack Autopilot (2017) * GRF-10 rudder angle sensor (2017) * Garmin GPSMAP 7610 on flybridge (2017) * Garmin rear camera (2017) * Fusion MS-BB300R Stereo with MX-NRX2001 controller (2017) * Installed two pairs of Fusion MS-FR7021 7" stereo speakers (2017) * Ordered and installed custom blinds in the salon (2017) * Headhunter fresh water pump (2018) * Fireboy 500 engine room fire suppression system (2018) * Installed new dual air horns (2018)
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Additional Units Included
*This price is based on today's currency conversion rate.