- Se alla specifikationer
Priced for quick sale
- Enkel / diesel
- Belägen i:
- Bangor, Gwynedd, United Kingdom
- Nuvarande pris:
- £ 7.500 (SEK 86.253)
Freedom 25 lift keel cat rigged yacht. carbon fibre free standing mast with new square top main and lazyjack sail bag, two spinnakers (one poled and one asymmetric), bottom epoxy treated in 2011. Bukh inboard diesel (refurbished summer 2013) with saildrive unit. Extensive refurbishment over the past few years . lying Ashore Bangor, Early viewing recomended.
REDUCED - OFFERS INVITED
CALL IAN FOR MORE INFORMATION 01248 363400 - 07771 692412
Please contact Ian Williams at +44 (0)1248 363414
Ytterligare specifikationer, utrustning och information:
Köl: hissbar köl
LÖA Längd över allt: 25 fot 6 tum
Bredd: 8 fot 0 tum
Min. djupgång: 1 fot 6 tum
Max. djupgång: 4 fot 0 tum
Total effekt: 8 HP
Motor typ: Inombord
Transmission: Segelbåts drev
Motorstyrka: 8 HP
Färskvattentankar: (225 Liter)
Bränsletankar: (20 Liter)
Antal singelbäddar: 3
Antal hytter: 2
Antal toaletter: 1
Bukh 8hp DV8SME sail drive diesel.
Refurbished summer 2013 together with replacement engine mounts and new stainless steel exhaust elbow.
Two batteries alternator charged.
Sails and spars
Carbon fibre un-stayed mast made by carbospars Newport USA.
Boom and pole made from aluminium.
New square top mainsail, full battened and loose footed.
Two spinnaker systems, one asymmetric/cruising chute and one Hoyt type on gun mount attached to the pulpit.
2 Small footed jibs, one with built in cam boom.
Three berth in two cabins, marine toilet, sink and water pump adjacent to stove, ample stowage for crockery and utensils plus stowage for food. Seats and back cushions are covered in blue velour. Ample lighting in various locations powered by 12 volt from yachts supply.
Main CQR anchor with chain and rope to suit size of vessel.
Warps and fenders.
O/B Engine little used from New
Good Quality Inflatable
Electric Compass, Wind speed & direction and log, electronic log, echosounder, Autohelm.
Lowrance 5" colour chartplotter with full U.K and Ireland cartography.
Lowrance VHF-DSC radio.
NASA Navtex and A.I.S stand alone display unit.
Four man valise liferaft.
3 x safety harnesses.
3 x Lifejackets
1 x fire extinguishers
Modifications to Freedom 25 Chloe
- Rewired to two switch panels mounted on a mahogany board
- 2 x New batteries (2018) connected to a split charge
- There are 4 instruments mounted over the companionway All NEW
- Active Radar Reflector at masthead
- New vtronic aerial and a glomex splitter which yields VHF/AM/AIS signels
- New mastband fitted -provides a base for blocks to route running lines back to the cockpit. All running rigging can be managed from cockpit
- New Lewmar hatch
- The original winches have been moved onto the cockpit coaming and in their place on either side of the companionway are two new single speed Lewmar winches.
- The VHF radio has an external speaker option and this has been fitted to the port cockpit bulkhead.
- Safety lines have been replaced
- Lasyjacks feed back to the cockpit
- The mast and boom were both cleaned, primed and sprayed
- The Fuel tank has been cleaned, pressure tested and has been fitted with a new tap
- The two morse control cables have been replaced, along with the morse control arm
- The engine has been run up and tests out ok (October 2018).
- The hydraulic pipe to the lifting keel has been replaced
- The hull received two coats of primer, two undercoats and two top coats
- A New boarding ladder
- An additional inspection hatch was fitted to the keel housing
- All of the seacocks were removed, ground down and refitted with new hardwood pads.
- A mounting pad for an outboard motor has been fitted at the stern.
- All the bunk cushions have been increased in depth and refinished in waterproof velour with breathable fabric on the underside
- The Sea Loo has been serviced
- New single burner canister gas stove replaces the spirit stove
- The original water tank has been replaced with a larger one
- All of the windows have been reseated.
- The companionway Perspex has been replaced
Full details of the wiring and improvement details are available on request.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
*This price is based on today's currency conversion rate.