FEB. 2020 - newly repainted Decks, Coachroof and Cockpit!
The perfect offshore cruising sailboat, known worldwide for quality, safety, comfort and ease of sailing for a couple. Air Ops is a fine example of a well-maintained ocean-cruising classic. She has been upgraded to in-boom furling mainsail with an electric winch. Standing rigging all new in 2015. Bow-thruster, full array of electronics, watermaker, air-conditioning and heating. Solar panels and a generator ensure more than adequate sources for your power needs.
New bottom paint – January 2020.
Complete list of all major upgrades since 2000 available!
CONTACT LISTING BROKER:
MARISA VELASCO @ CELL +52-622-855-9167 or US 949-209-8699
or EMAIL email@example.com
VESSEL IS LOCATED IN: Puerto Escondido, Mexico
Please contact Marisa Velasco at +52 62 28 55 91 67
Ytterligare specifikationer, utrustning och information:
LÖA Längd över allt: 46 fot 0 tum
Bredd: 13 fot 1 tum
Max. djupgång: 6 fot 6 tum
Deplacement: 30865 pund
Ballast: 8818 pund
Total effekt: 64 HP
Motor typ: Inombord
Motorstyrka: 64 HP
Färskvattentankar: (264 Gallon)
Bränsletankar: (130 Gallon)
Septitankar: (6 Gallon)
Antal toaletter: 2
Master stateroom is aft with queen-sized berth, vanity, hanging locker. En-suite head with shower. Guest stateroom is forward in the vee with twin bunks that convert into a king-size berth. Forward head and shower.
Pilot berth to starboard, double berth to port in convertible dinette.
Sleeps 4 in staterooms and additional 3 people in main salon berths.
Carpeting in main salon (2017), drapes on all windows, cushions for main salon and cockpit. New salon upholstery and rebed of salon windows in 2018.
Like all Amels of this vintage, all wood below decks is mahogany, with real teak cabin sole.
Headroom: 6’5” throughout except for passage way leading aft which has 5’ headroom and width of 2.5’
Main Salon center mounted dinette has been converted to convertible dinette to port
Galley is to port of companionway. Custom features include corian counter tops, and additional water filter for drinking faucet. Generous storage throughout.
- Refrigeration/Freezer: Glacier Bay MKII 12v
- Stove: Gourmet Force 10 SS four-burner stove with oven, Propane
- Microwave: Sunbeam
- Sink: Double SS
- Water System: Pressure H/C
- Water Heater: 6-gallon electric or engine coolant +120v on demand (runs off genset) New in 2019.
- Clothes Washer: Haier XQBM22-C
- Clothes Dryer: Spin-X
- Other: Corian counters, General Ecology water filter to galley drinking faucet
Electronics, Navigation and Communication
Custom navigation station: Built in Mac Mini computer with 19” Flat-panel screen. Connectivity between nav station and main salon 24’ flat-panel screen and helm station. Hella fan and Alpenglow light at nav station
- VHF Radio #1: Standard Horizon Quest-X with DSC
- VHF Radio #2: Handheld
- SSB/Ham Radio: Icom IC-706 MKIIG
- Tuner: Icom AH-4
- MODEM: Pactor II
- RADAR: Raymarine 24 mi
- AUTO PILOT: Raymarine ST7000 + Neco NM692MK3 drive unit
- GPS: Raymarine 125 to Chartplotter
- GPS #2: GlobalSat MR-350P to VHF
- CHART PLOTTER: Raymarine E80
- DEPTH SOUNDER/WIND SPEED & DIRECTION/KNOT LOG: Raymarine ST50, Datamarine
- COMPASS: Danforth Constellation
- STEREO: Alpine with CD; Bose speakers
- TVs: Toshiba 24” FP (salon), X2gen 19” FP at nav station
- BATTERIES: House: (4) Lifeline AGM 6v 300Ahr; (1) Engine start
- Total Amp Hours: 600
- SMART REGULATORS: (3) Balmar ARS-5 for house battery alternator; Balmar ARS-5 for engine battery alternator; ARS-4 for alternator on genset (also charges house batteries)
- BATTERY PARALLEL SWITCH: Yes
- BATTERY MONITOR: Heart Interface Link 2000
- BATTERY CHARGER: Prosign 2.0, 3 alternators
- ELECTRICAL SYSTEM: 12vDC and 110vAC
- GENERATOR: Apollo Marine 3.6kw, 5138 hours. New exhaust elbow 2019.
- INVERTER: Xantrex Prosine 2.0 Inverter/Charger with remote; Xantrex Prowatt SW 600
- INTERIOR LIGHTING: LED + 7 Alpenglow white/red day/night flourescent
- SOLAR PANELS: 4 Total: (2) 135-watt panels on aft rails, (2) 100-watt on hard dodger
- SOLAR CONTROLLER: Blue Sky Solar Boost 3024iL with remote panel
- DOCKSIDE ELECTRICAL CABLE: 50’ 30 amp
- ALTERNATOR: Balmar 165 alternator for house batteries, Lucas 55A alternator charging for engine start batteries, Balmar 135A alternator on genset to charge house batteries
Sails and Rigging
- SAILS: Cruise equipped: Mainsail, Jib, Cruising spinnaker with sock, Mizzen sail and Mizzen spinnaker (all Dacron)
- PRIMARY SAILMAKERS: Hogin (main and mizzen); Island Planet (jib)
- MAINSHEET TRAVELER: Harken
- ROLLER FURLING: Profurl MK2R in-boom
- WINCHES: (2) Lewmar #48 main 2-speed ST; (2) Lewmar #44 2-speed ST; (1) Lewmar #46 electric winch for main; (2) Harken #32; (4) Harken #16 ST
- BOOM VANG: Pro-furl rigid
- MAST: Deck-stepped aluminum, with compression post. Mast steps on main and mizzen masts
- LINES LEAD AFT: Yes
- SPINNAKER POLES: Yes (2)
- OTHER: New standing rigging (2015); Profurl headsail furler – new bearings in 2015; free-flying mizzen spinnaker.
Deck and Hull Equipment
- ANCHORS: (1) CQR 45# with 200’ chain and 100’ line rode.
- ANCHORS: (1) Bruce 44# with 15’ chain and 300’ nylon rode
- ANCHORS: (1) Danforth 25# stern anchor with 200’ Ankorlina
- Additional: 3/4'” rode anchor chain bridle
- ANCHOR WINDLASS: Lofrans Tigress, electric up/down with remote
- BOW ROLLER: (1) double
- TOE RAILS: SS Aluminum
- LIFELINES: Solid SS rail on top, SS wire mid
- LADDERS: Passareil doubles as side and med-style boarding ladder. Additional portside boarding ladder.
- GATE: Custom portside mid-ships boarding gate, stern boarding gate
- NAV LIGHTS: Deck mounted
- DECK and TRICOLOR LIGHTS
- DINGHY DAVITS: Manual tackle
- DECK WASH DOWN: (2) with (1)salt water at bow; (1) Fresh water in cockpit
- BOW PULPIT: Yes, SS
- COVERS & CURTAINS: Amel signature hard dodger, bimini top in canvas. Canvas panels for cockpit surround
- DECK MATERIAL: FRP
- OTHER: Large cockpit lazarette on port side. Removeable helm chair, cockpit cushions. Also included in sale are 2 inflatable kayaks, hand held depth sounder, Shadetree awnings for main and aft cabins.
Extensive spares for all systems. Very large stand-up engine room easily accessed from compartment that lifts up in sole of center cockpit.
- BILGE PUMPS: (4) total with one auto
- RAW WATER SEA STRAINER: (3)
- BILGE BLOWERS: (2)
- FIRE EXTINGUISHERS: Auto Halon system in engine compartment
- FUEL FILTERS: Racor dual plus primary on engine
- ENGINE HOURS: 3400 since rebuild in 2007
- FUEL SHUT-OFF: Stove and engine
- BOW THRUSTER: Sidepower SP95Ti with helm control and remot
- FRESH WATER COOLING SYSTEM: Yes
- HEAD TYPE:
- HOLDING TANK: Yes, with overboard discharge
- TRANSMISSION: Hurth HBW-220
- PROPELLER: MaxProp 3-blade Fast (V.P.)
- STEERING: Wheel, with morse cable
- AIR CONDITIONING: Glacier Bay MKII in salon
- WATERMAKER: Custom, engine-driven high pressure pump, 35 gph
- HEATER: Espar Airtronic D4 cabin heater, with air distribution to all interior compartments
- FANS: (2) Hella fans in each cabin. More in main salon.
- OTHER: Diesel fuel recirculating pump. New loudhailer 2019.
- LIFEJACKETS: (4) Automatic inflatable
- EPIRB: ACR Global Fix
- LIFESLING: Yes
- Raymarine LifeTag MOB alert system
- JACKLINES: Yes
- MOB throwing line
- LIFERAFT: Yes (out of service date)
- STROBE: Yes
Masthead transducer (under repair), engine hours meter (under repair)
Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.