1980 Grand Banks Heritage Classic Trawler. One of the most popular yacht built.
CAPABLE OF DOING THE GREAT LOOP IN STYLE!
Cruise or live-aboard in comfort and style.
Well maintained by knowledgable owner. Economical and self-sufficient cruising with generous displacement and tanking capacity.
* Stand-up engine room with workbench area.
* Tri-cabin with spacious galley up provides for 3 staterooms and 2 full heads, plus lots of storage area. Large master cabin aft with en-suite head including tub and shower.
* Teak decks removed and replaced with non-skid gelcoat.
* Large lazarette and two large deck boxes for gear.
* Large covered flybridge for entertaining and cruising. Deck boxes double as additional seating.
* Economical TWIN FORD LEHMAN 120 HP ENGINES
* 12 KW Onan generator
* 2800 Watt Inverter
* 12' Caribe RIB tender w/ 20 hp (2014) outboard w/ electric start
* Electric tender davit
* Naiad Stabilizers
* Air Draft is 22' w/ mast up. Mast can be unhinged and lowered if needed
* Draft is 5'5"
* Swim Step w/ Stainless ladder
2 inch stainless steel split drive shafts
31 inch 4 blade bronze propellers, plus spare set of original propellers
2018 Magnasine 2800 watt inverter
2018 Master Volt 40 amp 3 bank charger
Myers 110 volt water pressure pump
Atwood 12 volt water pressure pump
Glendenning engine synchronizer
Thomas 110 Volt air compressor
BSCO clean agent automatic fire system
Raycor fuel filters
Reverso oil change system
Whirlpool 19 gallon hot water heater
3 Rule automatic bilge pumps
Emergency WHALE Crushing manual pump
Good selection of spare parts and hardware
Grunert chill plate refrigeration and separate freezer; stainless cabinets
Kenyon ceramic 2 burner cooktop
Large stainless steel sink with drain tray
12 volt galley exhaust fan
Caribe 12 foot hard bottom, inflatable dinghy (1997) with new full custom cover
20 hp Honda electric start/power trim outboard engine (2014)
Nautical Structures Davit with 12 volt winch
Full dive platform with stainless steel ladder
2 large fiberglass deck boxes
50 foot 50 amp power cord
110 pound plow anchor with 250 feet of 3/8 inch chain
Fortress F55 spare anchor with 300 feet of rode
Dock lines and fenders
Large 110 volt stainless steel spotlight
Full bridge bimini cover with 3 sided Isinglass enclosure
Full canvass covers for hatches, handrails, toerails, transom, flybridge helm, forward house windows and aft cabin door
Textilene covers for all salon windows and textilene side panels on flybridge
50 watt LED spreader lights
3 mile LED anchor light
Freshwater washdown on bow and starboard stern
110 volt saltwater anchor washdown pump
Hot and cold shower on transom
Teak decks removed and replaced with non-skid gelcoat.
Large lazarette and two large deck boxes for gear.
Large covered flybridge for entertaining and cruising.
Deck boxes double as additional seating.
121 Northstar GPS
Furuno Navnet 48 mile open ray radar/GPS
Simrad AP 21 autopilot
2 ICOM M424 VHF radios
1 ICOM M100 VHF radio
Sitex color bottom sounder
2 Danford Constellation compasses
3 staterooms, 2 baths
Master has in-suite head with shower and tub