1978 C&C Fiberglass Baltic
- Se alla specifikationer
- Enkel / diesel
- Belägen i:
- Portland, ME
- Nuvarande pris:
- US$ 49.500 (SEK 436.123)
This 1978 Baltic 42 is a powerful sailing yacht from the famed design team at C&C Design. She is a swift cruiser with race pedigree and can accommodate up to six people overnight, and more in a pinch. Extensively upgraded with recent engine, all new sails and running rigging, hull & deck Awlgrip and much more! She is available only through an attractive lease with purchase option program.
"A Certified Professional Yacht Broker and Past President of the Yacht Brokers Association of America, Bill holds an Unlimited Master Mariner's License and has over 40 years experience in marine fields. Bill has been a broker with ECYS since 1998.".
Please contact Bill Full, CPYB at 207-846-4545
Ytterligare specifikationer, utrustning och information:
Designer: Doug Petersen
LÖA Längd över allt: 41 fot 11 tum
Bredd: 13 fot 4 tum
LWL: 34 fot 5 tum
Max. djupgång: 7 fot 11 tum
Deplacement: 18400 pund
Ballast: 8060 pund
Höjd över vatten ytan: 57 fot 6 tum
Motor typ: Inombord
Propeller: Folding propeller
Marschfart: 7 knop
Max hastighet: 8 knop
Färskvattentankar: (60 Gallon)
Bränsletankar: (45 Gallon)
Vessel Walk Thru
Accommodations for six to eight in a two stateroom, two head layout. (The forward head is currently set up for sail and rigging storage but could easily be put back into service.) Fully varnished teak interior with varnished teak and holly sole, natural light and ventilation with two large fixed ports, two opening ports in the cockpit, two hatches in the aft stateroom, a large hatch in the salon and forward stateroom.
Forward is a Stateroom with V-Berth with filler with storage in a hanging locker and drawers, Aft and to starboard is an enclosed Head, currently used for sail and rigging storage.
The Salon is next aft with straight settees P&S with storage behind and pilot berths above and outboard. Forward facing Nav. Station to port with navionics and electrical distribution panels aft of which is the head with manual W.C. plumbed to a holding tank via a Y-Valve, vanity with stainless sink and H&C fresh water, ensuite shower drains to a separate sump with pump.
Opposite to starboard is the large L-Shaped galley with Formica counter tops, double basin stainless steel sink with H&C pressure water and manual cold water. Good storage in several lockers and drawers. Adler Barber refrigeration was fitted in 2007 in the 2 box stainless lined freezer/refrigeration compartment. cooking is handled via a Mariner 2 burner gimbaled propane stove with oven, Xintex electric propane solenoid, 2 12 lb propane tanks. There is a microwave oven fitted for quick re-heats.
Farthest aft is the Aft Stateroom with double quarter berth to port and single to starboard with storage in a hanging locker along with other lockers and drawers.
- 4 12 Volt fans
- AM/FM stereo with speakers in salon and aft cabin
- All interior cushions recovered in 2006
Sails & Rigging
ALL new running rigging (2012):
- Harken furler for genoa
- Removable inner staysail fitting with foredeck tensioner
- 5/16″ 1×19 compression rod standing rigging including forestay
- Backstay with isolators, upper and lower shrouds, stainless steel wire running backstays, both vang and backstay hydraulic pistons are controlled by a single Navtec control at cockpit with new stainless steel flexible hydraulic lines everywhere
- Rebuilt vang piston (2006)
- Reaching strut installed on deck
- Carbon Fiber spinnaker pole-bell type mounted on deck
- Genoa halyard has 7×19 stainless steel wire with Dacron rope tail
- Three lock in winch handles, one double handed lock in winch handle
- Main Fully battened 8 oz Dacron, with three reefing points
- #3 Dacron with Sunbrella UV cover
- Dacron #1
- Spectra #1
- Mylar #1
- Dacron #2
- Daisy staysail
- 2nd standard staysail
- 3/4 oz. symmetrical spinnaker
- 3/4 oz. cruising spinnaker and snuffer
- Lewmar 53 3 speed primaries
- Lewmar 43 2 speed self tailing secondaries
- Barient 40-44s halyard winches at mast
- Lewmar 40ST 2 speed mainsheet winch
- Lewmar #30 reefing line winch
- Sunbrella Bimini & Dodger (2006)
Equipped for sailing offshore:
- Garmin 4210 Radar/Chart Plotter 2012
- Raymarine multi display
- Icom M-402 VHF
- Icom M-709 Single Side Band
- Raymarine Depth
- Raymarine Speed/Log
- Garmin Wind Point & Speed 2012
Wired for both 12 Volt DC and 110 Volt AC service. A Heart/Freedom 2000 watt inverter provides light load AC service when off the dock.
12 Volt DC
- Distribution panel with fused breakers
- 55 amp alternator
- 3 Group 31 house and inverter batteries
- 1 Group 27 engine start battery
110 Volt AC
- 30 amp shore power inlet in cockpit
- 50' 30 amp shore power cord
- Distribution panel with breakers
- 7 outlets
- Isotherm 7 gallon water heater (also engine supplied) 2012
- Heart Freedom 2500 watt inverter with 50 amp battery charger
- Xantrex 40 watt battery charger
Yanmar 4JH2E fresh water cooled diesel showing 1015 hours as of date of listing turns a 2 bladed Max Prop through a Borg Warner transmission..
- Racor fuel filter
- Electric bilge pump
- Manual bilge pump
- Macerator pump
Hull & Deck
Fiberglass hull and deck with end grain balsa coring, all of which was Awlgripped in 2012. The bottom is finished in blue ablative anti fouling.
- Muir electric windlass 2012
- 35 lb CQR with app 200' of chain
- 18 lb Danforth secondary anchor 20' estimated 1/2" nylon rode
- Fresh water wash down forward
- 6 Type II PFDs
- 3 fire extinguishers
- Lifesling and 2 Horseshoe liferings
- Flare Kit
- 3 fenders and 4 dock lines
- Horn & Bell
This Baltic DP 42 is from the original builder, C&C Yachts.
The yacht is on donation to a non-profit and may only be purchased on an attractive lease/purchase program.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
*This price is based on today's currency conversion rate.