1976 Bertram 54 Convertible " Wave Dancer "
HUGE PRICE REDUCTION!! VERY MOTIVATED SELLER!!
Wave Dancer is an exceptional yacht that features a spacious salon, huge dining area and well appointed galley. The luxurious accommodations offer a master stateroom with centerline queen bed and a guest stateroom with large V-berth.
Bertram, Bertram yacht for sale, used yacht for sale, yacht for sale in Palm Beach Florida, Wavedancer, motor yacht 54' Bertram yacht
Steps up from the galley lead to a spacious salon. There is a large L-shaped sectional to starboard and a Avonite hi-lo table. Two comfortable barrel chairs are amidship and to port is a custom entertainment center. There is also a large smoked glass skylight. The custom teak stairs leading to wheelhouse hold a case of wine underneath.
The galley is two steps down from the salon and is beautifully done in black appliances, two black recessed china sinks, filtered water tap, soap dispenser, Avonite counter tops, teak cabinetry and trim. Opposite the galley is a custom U-shaped leather seating for six with storage below, a Avonite table and a custom lighted China cabinet.
• Kenmore dishwasher
• Jenn Air 2-Halogen burner stove, grill, & griddle
• Gibson side by side refrigerator/freezer
• GE Microwave/Convection oven
• Garbage disposal
The Master stateroom features an Island queen berth with storage below, two huge hanging lockers with automatic lights, large mirror and overhead hatch. To starboard there is a large desk area. The ensuite head has a full shower, tub and a fresh water Raritan head
The guest stateroom is forward and has a large V-berth with storage below, TV, phone, stereo and rod storage above. Next to port is a large hanging locker and dressing room with vanity and storage shelves. The guest head is opposite, which features a shower stall and fresh water Raritan head.
• Custom pulpit mounted anchor davit with SS Signature anchor
• Molded large couch with built in stereo speakers
• All upholstery for flybridge, wheelhouse, cockpit & foredeck is nicely done in white with black piping and each has canvas covers
• Entire vessel recently painted in All-Grip
• All stainless is powered coated white
• Bertram’s new rub rail installed
• Spare Danforth anchors w/5/8”
• 100’ line each (2)
• Large 10' Cockpit extension installed by Bertram
• Murray Brothers fighting chair
• Extra large built in fish box
• Cockpit coaming pad
• Fresh and salt water washdown
• 10 gold shot gun rod holders
Electronics & Helm
The fully enclosed wheelhouse features the lower helm station, custom bench seating which stores a 8 man Zodiac life raft. The large sofa is to aft w/ a hi-low cocktail table w/ seating for 4, new Plexiglass wing doors, stereo speakers, ice maker, full wet bar and custom cabinetry to hold liquor and glasses safely.
• Robertson AP200 DL autopilot
• Raytheon R 41Z radar
• Icom IC-M700 SSB Radio
• Compass Datamarine depth sounder and speed log
• Furuno GP-30/35 GPS Navigator
• Icom VHF
• Custom Radar arch that holds all antennas, receptors conceals all wiring and holds the Schafer outriggers with spreaders
• Furuno color video fish finder
• Autopilot remote
• Remote control searchlight
• Helm seat and companion seat
• Custom L-shaped benches in aft
• Large stainless steel Bimini with new canvas
• Two control stations on flybridge, one for helm and one for back down controls for that "Marlin Moment"
• New 12KW Northern Lights Generator with less than 2 hours
• New battery chargers (2)
• Custom Ships electrical panel
• Isolation transformer
• 20 amp 32V to 12V converter
Engine & Mechanical Equipment
• Twin 8v71TI with 1100 original hours
• New Turbo Chargers
• New exhaust from the engine to rear of vessel with new SS water-jacketed exhaust risers
• New lines and hoses
• Cruisair Reverse cycle air conditioning units (4)
• Emergency engine pump out valves
• Bilge blower
• Engine room sound insulation
• Spare shaft mounted in the transom
• Spare Props (2)
• Prop puller
• Full set of tools
• Many spare parts for traveling
• Bow Thruster
• Fire control system