Want a Functional, well respected Cruising sloop, Yanmar diesel engine, and a full set of sails...ready for fun adventures at a Great Starter price?
Here it is; a Ranger 33.
This Ranger 33 Sloop is a Gary Mull designed performance cruiser that has been well maintained with comfortable cruising upgrades.
A well laid out cockpit, salon, Galley and cabin make for ideal cruising Northwest with family and friends.
Wheel steering with Lowrance Elite 5 GPS/Plotter/Sounder on Pedestal.
Raymarine Electronics (Knotmeter and speed).
Newer 1998 Yanmar 2GM20F 18 hp FW Cooling. Only 1680 hours, recent professional service.
Upgraded Electrical Systems include new 12V lines, and complete 120V SC wiring and (6) cabin outlets.
Two (2) (40W) Solar cells. Diesel cabin heater.
A full compliment of sails for both cruising and local racing fun. Includes;
(2) mains – fair-to-good shape
(1) Leitch & McBride 150% genoa roller furling, dacron - good shape
(1) 152% Leitch & McBride racing genoa - good shape
(1) 3/4 oz L&M spinnaker (used 3x) - excellent shape
(1) 3/4 oz asymmetrical spinnaker (small, used as 'chicken chute' and cruising chute) - good shape (1) North 150% genoa roller furling - fair shape
110% working jib - fair shape 135%
North genoa - fair shape
Reaching strut Spinnaker pole and whisker pole.
Comes with 2006 Aquapro 8' hard bottom Tender, and near-newTohatsu 6Hp OB Motor.
Plus new motor hoist; Forespar block-and-tackle lifting arm davit.
In sum, this Ranger 33 has been well cared for, with plenty of upgrades for renewed sailing and cruising life on the Northwest...at very attractive price.
call John 778 886-8695 for more information and to arrange a viewing.