1974 Spencer Sloop
- Se alla specifikationer
Priced to sell!
- Enkel / diesel
- Belägen i:
- La Paz, BCS, Mexiko
- Nuvarande pris:
- US$ 40.000 (SEK 362.647)
HUGE PRICE REDUCTION. VERY MOTIVATED OWNER,
MAKE AN OFFER!!!
The Spencer 42 is a hand laid fiberglass hull built in Canada capable of sailing anywhere in the world. The aft cockpit, factory built, fiberglass enclosure has removable canvas windows and doors to let air flow in while anchored in warm climates and snapped tight for cold climates. She has a very reliable Isuzu diesel engine. The electronics are mounted on swing out panels to be seen from the cockpit, yet protected down below when not in use. Her warm wood interior gives you the feel of a wooden boat. She is great for the long passages with plenty of room for crew in two pilot berths, a quarter berth and the V-berth. She also has a full keel with a cutaway forefoot to give her a very sea kindly ride.
She is located in La Paz, Baja Sur, Mexico, which is the gateway to the Sea of Cortez, some of the most spectacular cruising grounds in the world. Click on full specs to see complete list of equipment and details.
Tom and Cindy are the team who lead and make you comfortable with the process of buying or selling in Mexico. They are respected and loved members of the cruising community in La Paz. Their honesty and integrity are much appreciated by buyers and sellers.
La Paz Yachts
Division of Mazatlan Marine Center
Tom & Cindy
Marina de la Paz
La Paz, BCS, Mexico 23000
Other Local (612) 123-1948
EMAIL US email@example.com
Financial and titling transactions are conducted in the US or Canada by licensed agents. An offshore purchase means great savings and the process is more hassle-free than you may think!
Call for details.
Please contact Tom Murray at 011 52 (612) 123-1948
Ytterligare specifikationer, utrustning och information:
Designer: John Brandlmayer
LÖA Längd över allt: 42 fot 0 tum
Bredd: 11 fot 4 tum
LWL: 30 fot 0 tum
Max. djupgång: 6 fot 0 tum
Deplacement: 19000 pund
Motor typ: Inombord
Marschfart: 6 mph
Färskvattentankar: (125 Gallon)
Bränsletankar: (135 Gallon)
Main cabin is fwd and has head and shower. Large v-berth. Quarterberth aft to port, galley aft to stbd. Dinette sleeps 2, settee I, v-berth 2, quarter berth 1, pilot berth 2. Headroom is 6’8”.
- REFRIGERATION: 12v.
- FREEZER: Compartment inside fridge
- STOVE: 2-burner with oven
- SINK: Double SS
- WATER SYSTEM: Pressure Par Max3
- WATER HEATER: SS 7 gal.
- RADAR: Furuno 16nm flat screen
- VHF: President
- AUTO PILOT: Simrad Hydraulic
- GPS: Garmin Chartplotter
- COMPASS: Ritchie
- STEREO: Sony AM/FM/CD w/10 disc changer
- DEPTH SOUNDER: Lowrance X-4 LCG recorder
- WIND SPEED & DIRECTION: Brooks & Gatehouse
- KNOT METER/LOG: Nexus
- RUDDER ANGLE: Yes
- OTHER: Garmin Dpeth Sounder + Fish Finder (new)
- BATTERIES: (2) 4D LTH
- BATTERY SWITCHES: Guest
- BATTERY MONITOR: Soltek monitor/regulator
- ELECTRICAL SYSTEM: 12v. DC
- INVERTER: Heart Interface 1500 watt
- INTERIOR LIGHTING: Fluorescent and incandescent
- BATTERY CHARGER: True Charge 40
- SMART REG: Next Step
- SOLAR PANELS: (4) Siemens 260 watts
- DOCKSIDE CABLES: 15 amp and 30 amp
- ALTERNATOR: Amp Tech 125 amp
- BILGE PUMP: (2) automatic, (1) manual
- RAW WATER SEA STRAINER: Yes
- FIRE EXTINGUISHING: Manual
- FUEL FILTERS: Racor
- FRESH WATER COOLING SYSTEM: Yes
- HEAD TYPE: Jabsco manual
- PROPELLER: Bronzo LH 3-blade 17”x15”x1 1/8”
- STEERING: Hydraulic Capilano single ram
- TRANSMISSION: Borg Warner Velvet drive
- WINDVANE: Course Guard Auxiliary rudder design
- ANCHOR: CQR 60 lbs. CHAIN: 270’ LINE: 100 ¾” gold braid
- ANCHOR WINDLASS: Lofrans Falcon electric
- ANCHOR DAVIT: Yes
- NAV LIGHTS: Yes
- DECK LIGHTS: Foredeck
- LIFELINES: SS
- GATES: (2) side gates
- RAILS: SS
- DECK WASH DOWN: Par Max4 saltwater
- DECK MATERIAL: FG
- DINGHY: 10.5 ft. Caribe RIB w/15 HP Yamaha outboard
- SAILS: Quantum main 3-reefs/4-battons, Lee #1 genoa, Hood #2 genoa, Cruising spinnaker w/sock, North storm jib, #1 Jib by Miller, #2 Jib by Lee.
- SAIL AREA: 755 sq.ft.
- MAINSHEET TRAVELER: Ronstan
- ROLLER FURLING: Hood Sea Furl
- WINCHES: (2) Barient 28’s jib, (2) Barlow 26’s secondaries, ST27 Barlow main sheet, Barient 22 main halyard & reefing, wire winch for jib
- BOOM VANG: Yes
- MAST: Aluminum, mast-stepped; up to spreaders and at masthead.
- STANDING RIGGING: SS wire
- LINES LED AFT: Partial
- SPIN POLE: Aluminum
- OTHER: Main sail Stack Pack (self-furling)
Detachable staysail stay
Double ended mainsheet
- LIFEJACKETS: (4)
- LIFESLING: Yes
- LIFE RINGS: Yes
- LIFERAFT: Dunlop Beaufort 4-person in valise bag
- EPIRB: Pains Wessex 406 (Operates but battery replacement date has expired)
- JACK LINES: Yes
- OTHER: 11 ft. Capri with 15 HP 2-stroke OB
All personal items.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
*This price is based on today's currency conversion rate.