Ytterligare specifikationer, utrustning och information:
Registrerad i: USA
LÖA Längd över allt: 43 fot 3 tum
Bredd: 14 fot 1 tum
LWL: 41 fot 1 tum
Min. djupgång: 4 fot 2 tum
Max. djupgång: 4 fot 2 tum
Deplacement: 34000 pund
Höjd över vatten ytan: 23 fot 6 tum
torrvikt: 37000 pund
Total effekt: 240 HP
Motormärke: John Deere
Motor typ: Inombord
Motorstyrka: 120 HP
Motormärke: John Deere
Motor typ: Inombord
Motorstyrka: 120 HP
Marschfart: 8 knop
Max hastighet: 9 knop
Färskvattentankar: 1 (265 Gallon)
Bränsletankar: 2 (500 Gallon)
Septitankar: 1 (60 Gallon)
Antal singelbäddar: 4
Antal hytter: 2
Antal toaletter: 2
Classic Rock is accessible from a variety of locations, up the swim platform steps and onto the aft deck or through the port and starboard deck railings. Up 2 steps from the port side deck are the mid deck and dinghy. Up 4 more steps are the spacious fly bridge and upper helm. There are multiple doors to the main cabin / salon. Two side deck doors to port and starboard and an aft deck door into the aft stateroom. The main cabin / salon is multi-functional with the lower helm, galley and dinette. Forward is the guest stateroom with ensuite head. The master stateroom and ensuite head with tub/shower are aft.
One of the nice features on Classic Rock is the all-around deck configuration. The wide side decks allowing easy access forward or aft to manage dock or canal lines. The aft deck accesses the swim platform and stern lines. It should be noted that the aft deck lazarette hatch doors have just been rebuilt and follow original design.
The fore deck is spacious with ample room to manage the windlass and bow lines.
From the side decks up, is the mid deck that features the dinghy, stabilizing mast, davit and radar dome and ample storage for everyday gear. Bridge clearance with the radar mast up is 23ft 6in from design water line (DWL) and 13ft 1in when mast is down and cradled.
The dinghy located on the mid-deck is a 2013 Zodiac Cadet 310 RHIB (10ft 2in). The engine is a 2014 Tohatsu 15hp 4-stroke (electric start) with back up pull-start.
Up 4 stairs are the fly bridge and upper helm station.
Upgrades include: - Built and installed new bowsprit (2013) - Swim platform and teak decking repairs (2013) - Replaced anchor with 66lb claw anchor (spare anchor located in the lazarette) (2013) - Replaced brass rub rails with stainless steel
The fly bridge deck is very spacious and could easily accommodate additional deck chairs, table and even a grill.
The helm station features back-to-back bench seating (with cushions) for up to 6 people and offers a great 360-degree view of the entire boat.
The helm has a traditional wooden wheel to starboard. Instrumentation includes:
- Dual engine controls and instrumentation (rpm, temp, battery, oil pressure)
- Multifunction Garmin 4208 Chart Plotter
- Navigation light switches and spot light
- 12-V convenience outlet
Fly bridge storage is provided by under console cabinets to center and to port of the helm station.
Upgrades include: - Replaced salon and fly bridge stereo speaker system (2012) - Installed new Garmin 4212/4208 System (salon and fly bridge units respectively), including new dual GSD-22 depth transducers, new Garmin GNR24 HD radar, Standard Horizon GX2100 VHF/AIS system, new Shakespeare Galaxy 5225XT VHF antennae, new flat TV - Rebuilt and reinforced bimini sleeves (2014)
Main Cabin / Salon
A main focal point of Classic Rock is the multifunctional cabin that houses the lower helm station, salon and galley. The helm station is forward starboard side. Galley, forward port side and transcends to mid cabin port side aft and the seating and dinette area is aft starboard side.
The salon area consists of a combination L-shaped settee and dinette to starboard aft that seats 6. There is ample under-bench storage including an integrated large stainless ice chest. Adjacent to the settee is the liquor cabinet with hide-a-way cover and added storage. Across from the settee is a working counter space for charts and guides, an under-counter freezer, storage and flat screen Samsung TV.
One of the best features in the main cabin is the multiple working windows throughout (2 sets to both port and starboard, 1 center forward and 1 aft of the settee).
Upgrades include: - The exterior house portion of boat was stripped to bare surface and structural repairs/ reinforcements were installed. The hull was also stripped to bare surfaces for thorough assessment of hull structure. Both the house and the hull were then repainted with 6 coats of primer and 4 finishing coats of Awlgrip (2013).
- Original windows were removed, window structures were completely reframed to eliminate wood rot, and 21 new custom designed aluminum frame UV-rated light grey tinted glass were installed, along with custom screens and locking sliders. The three forward windows were designed with reinforced clear glass (to ensure proper forward night vision), and center forward window pivots open for airflow over the helm station (2013).
- New custom-built teak salon starboard and port doors were installed with new UV-rated windows (2013).
- A new headliner was installed after overhead structural repairs were completed (2013).
- A new teak bar top was installed (2013). - The HVAC system was replaced in 2012 with a new 16K BTU unit controlled through a new LCD control head
The lower helm consists of a standup station (though there is ample room for the tall folding style Captain's chair) boat operation instrumentation and side access door.
Helm instrumentation includes:
- Dual engine controls
- Dual engine operation gauges (RPM, amps, oil pressure, temperature, hour meter)
- Electrical panel (12-V DC, 120-V AC & 240-V AC breaks and switches)
- Northern Lights generator gauges (temperature, oil pressure, voltage, engine hours start/stop switches)
- Control switches (navigation, forward & aft bilges, wipers (3)
- Engine start switches
- Battery monitor / meter (installed 2013)
- Multifunction Garmin 4212 Chart Plotter
- Ritchie Compass
- Standard Horizon AIS/VFH (overhead)
The well-designed galley along the port side is equipped for all of your cooking needs and includes:
- Double stainless steel sink, water filter, under storage (3 drawers / 1 cabinet), and convenience outlet
- Under counter refrigerator
- Under counter freezer (separate)
- Seaward Princess 3 burner electric range with combination cutting board insert & counter cover (new)
- Dish storage hide-a-way
- Overhead cabinet aft of the galley area
The accommodations feature separate forward and aft staterooms with private heads.
The forward stateroom offers a V-berth with central step up. Under storage is provided in 6 drawers (3 to port and 3 to starboard). There is additional shelf storage to port and port aft in addition to cabinet storage (over and under) on the port side. A privacy door separates the forward stateroom and salon. There is also an overhead tinted hatch for natural lighting and ventilation.
The forward ensuite head features an electric head, shower faucet, built in counter space and molded sink, multiple storage drawers, cabinets and selves, and window.
The aft master stateroom is full beam with a double size berth to port and a single size berth to starboard. Separating the berths are stairs and access door (with custom fitted screens) to the aft deck. The spacious master stateroom offers plenty of storage with a hanging locker to port aft, under berth storage (5 drawers - 3 to starboard / 2 to port), central bureau with 5 drawers and counter top storage. Multiple windows provide light throughout. Reading lights are also provided as well as a separate A/C unit and controller. The HVAC system that services the main cabin was replaced with a new, 16K BTU unit in 2017.
The master stateroom head is a full size with electric head, a full size shower/bath tub and ample storage with built in under-counter double cabinet and drawer. There is a molded sink and extended counter space along with full size wall mirrors above the sink area and forward.
Mechanical & Electrical
The Grand Banks 42 is outfitted with twin 120hp John Deere diesel engines (Model #4404). These are highly dependable in-line 6 engines that are known for their durability, easy maintenance and longevity. Engine mounts are clean and in good condition as is the bilge area under the engines (well maintained). Fuel hoses and belts show no signs of cracking. All exhaust hoses, engine hoses, clamps are in good conditions.
The overall condition of the electrical system is very good. The generator is a Northern Lights 8kW diesel. Engine mounts, factory paint, belts and pulleys, fuel lines and filters, hoses and clamps are all in good to excellent condition per Survey conducted in 2016.
Starter and house batteries (3 - deep cycle marine) are housed in enclosed separate battery boxes. A polarity indicator is located on the main panel (lower helm). Blowers, cabin lights, running lights, bilge pumps are in good operational condition as are the shore power connector (replaced in 2012) and shore power cord (new in 2012). There is a 40-amp battery charger (new in 2011) in the engine room.
- Repaired thru-hull fittings, repacked stuffing boxes, replaced both A/C units, repaired bilge pumps, repaired dock lights, grounded engines, replaced engine blower units, replaced props (2011)
- Zincs replaced annually, bottom routinely maintained by diver and inspected for any signs of electrolysis, and repainted regularly (2012, 2014, 2016)
- Replaced port water pump (2012)
- Replaced main engine and HVAC system sea water strainers and miscellaneous hoses (2017)
- Rebuilt and reinstalled stbd 71C Velvet drive 2.1 transmission (2012)
- Custom-designed electric panels (2012)
- Electrical overhaul of boat to current electrical code including new wiring throughout; new circuit breakers and conversion to 50 amp shore power input (2013)
- Rewired Genset for 240V AC ops (2012)
- Installed a multi-page, LCD electrical monitor in main salon that displays health of the electrical system (2013)
- Replaced #1 & #2 dual purpose flooded marine battery (2012)
- Removed old iron fuel tanks and replaced with custom-built aluminum tanks (500 gallon capacity) 2013
- Replaced genset impeller, replaced starboard water pump, replaced battery charger, replaced fuel lines (2013)
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Additional Units Included
- 2013 Zodiac Cadet 310 RHIB
*This price is based on today's currency conversion rate.