Motivated owner will consider all reasonable offers. A beautiful example of a classic Grand Banks, PAMELA ANNE has undergone an extensive re-fit over the last three years including all new tanks, new a/c units, new stainless steel shafts, new heat exchangers and much, much more. (For a complete list of recent upgrades and repairs see the complete list on the "Full Specs" tab.) She has been completely re-painted top to bottom and inside and out. All her teak has been sanded and six coats of varnish applied. All the new owner has to do is add cushions in the salon and staterooms and she's ready to cruise anywhere!
Wayne Smith is a yacht broker with Curtis Stokes & Associates, Inc. based in Edenton, NC and specializing in yacht sales in Virginia and North Carolina. Wayne offers professional, honest, discreet and personal assistance to a select group of clients and customers worldwide.
Please contact Wayne Smith at (516) 445-1932
Ytterligare specifikationer, utrustning och information:
Registrerad i: USA
LÖA Längd över allt: 36 fot 10 tum
Bredd: 12 fot 8 tum
Max. djupgång: 4 fot 0 tum
Höjd över vatten ytan: 13 fot 1 tum
torrvikt: 26000 pund
Total effekt: 240 HP
Motortyp: Ford Lehman
Motor typ: Inombord
Motorstyrka: 120 HP
Motortyp: Ford Lehman
Motor typ: Inombord
Motorstyrka: 120 HP
Antal singelbäddar: 5
Antal toaletter: 1
36' Grand Banks Walkthrough
Entering from the aftdeck, the salon is accessed from the starboard side door. The galley is on the port side of the salon opposite the door, and the lower helm is on the right. Aft of the salon is the master stateroom with one queen size berth and a single berth. Forward of the salon is the guest stateroom, featuring two berths. The upper helm is surrounded by a full Eisenglass enclosure with curtains and ample seating.
36' Grand Banks Salon
The salon features seating aft of the galley on the port side, with a 21-inch smart TV. The starboard side features additional wraparound seating with a hinged table that can be opened for dining and closed to permit more room. All teak has been beautifully re-finished and offers a handsome contrast to the freshly-painted walls that are finished in a brilliant white.
36' Grand Banks Accomodations
PAMELA ANNE offers a full-beam master stateroom aft with a double berth and a single berth. A 21-inch smart TV is mounted over the double berth. There is a bureau in the aft portion of the stateroom and additional storage is provided under the single berth as well as in a separate closet. There is an ensuite head on the starboard side of the master stateroom. The master stateroom can be separately accessed from the stern deck. Forward of the salon is the guest stateroom featuring two single berths and a separate washroom.
36' Grand Banks Galley
The galley is located in the forward portion of the salon on the port side and features two refrigerators. There is a stainless steel sink and ample counter space for the chef. Storage is provided both over the counter and under the sink.
36' Grand Banks Electronics
* Raymarine Axion 8 chart plotter * AIS* Autopilot * Raymarine VHF at both helms* Radar* XM radio* Digital TV antenna* Two 21-inch smart TV's
36' Grand Banks Electrical System
* Onan 8kw generator * New shore power outlet * Rewired 12 volt system panel * Xantrex Freedom Sw3012 12 volt 3000 watt inverter/charger* LED lighting* Six AGM batteries* GFI outlets* Galvonic isolators
36' Grand Banks Engine/Mechanical Equipment
* Twin Ford Lehman 120 hp engines - estimated 3500 hours each * Three zone reverse cycle ac/heat (1600 BTU)* AC digital controls* Hydraulic steering* Oil change system* Electric 11 gallon water heater* Electric toilet
36' Grand Banks Recent Maintenance
* Bottom sanding, blister repair, barrier coating and antifouling paint (2018) * Paint above the waterline (2018)* Interior re-painted white (2018)* All interior and exterior teak sanded; six coats of varnish applied (2018)* New zincs (2019)* Cooling system flushed (2019)* New fuel filters (2018)
36' Grand Banks Recent Repairs
* New motor mounts (2020) * New exhaust elbow and hoses (2019)* New fuel lines (2018)* New four blade props installed - three blade props retained as spares (2018)* New stainless steel shafts (2018)* New Groco sea strainers (2019)* New bilge pumps (2018)* New flex plates (2019)* New electric 11-gallon water heater (2018)* New fore and aft 1600 AC units (2018)* New head gaskets (2019)* New valves installed after machining heads (2019)* New engine hoses (2019)* New injectors (2019)* New water lines (2019)* New holding tank (2018)* New holding tank lines (2019)* New 140 gallon water tanks (2018)* New Johnson raw water pump (2018)* New fuel lift pumps (2019)* New transducer (2018)* New cutlass bearings (2018)* New marine grade aluminum fuel tanks (2018)* New Galvanic isolators (2018)* New shore power outlet (2018)* New wiring in 12-volt panel (2018)* New water pump (2018)* New anchor light (2018)* New oil coolers (2018)* New heat exchangers (2019)* New starters (2019)* New valve cover gasket (2018)* New throttle shaft seals (2019)* New oil caps (2019)* New bell hosing (2019)* New alternators (2019)* New raw water high temp alarm (2018)
36' Grand Banks Recent Upgrades
* Oil change system (2020) * Stainless steel trumpet electric horn (2018)* Electric toilet (2018)* AC digital controls (2018)* Hydraulic steering with autopilot (2018)* LED lights (2019) * Freezer mount installed on fly bridge (2018)* Six AGM battery cable shut off switches (2018)* Full fly bridge bimini with curtains (2018)* Wash down for anchor and decks (2018)* Rocna 44 pound galvanized fixed shank scoop anchor (2018)* Chain - 30 feet (2018)* Anchor rope - 250 feet (2018)* Lofrans 100 vertical windlass (2018)* Imtra 2-function handheld windlass remore (2018)* Phifer Tech window covers (2018)* Xantrex Freedom Sw3012 12volt 3000 watt inverter/charger (2018)* Bronze Grand Banks step plates (2018)* Bronze Grand Banks name places (2018)* XM radio (2018)* Marine radio at both steering station (2019)* Digital TV antenna (2019)* Two 21-inch smart TV's* Raymarine Axiom 9 chart plotter (2018)* AIS (2018)
36' Grand Bank Seller Exclusions
Galley items and equipment.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.