1972 Cumulant 3
- Se alla specifikationer
- Enkel / diesel
- Belägen i:
- Deltaville, VA
- Nuvarande pris:
- US$ 29.000 (SEK 256.184)
This small Dutch built steel sailboat will take you anywhere and has been almost everywhere.....
The current owner bought the boat on a lake in Swizerland in 2006. He trucked it to the coast and did a huge "refurb" before setting out on a 10 year adventure during which time he would sail for 6 months, leave the boat in a yard and return home to work for 6 months.
In 2008 he & Rackham sailed the Mediterranean, then crossed the Atlantic from Senegal to Brazil in 2009. In 2011 he sailed down the east Coast of South America and around into the Pacific to cruise Chile (see photos). From 2012 to 2017 they cruised in South America - Argentina, Uruguay, Brazil & French Guyana and into the Caribbean. Rackham and her crew arrived in the USA in 2018 and now the crew are moving on the their next adventures and Rackham is waiting for a new crew to take exploring. US Import Duty Paid.
This sturdy steel boat is built to go places, as illustrated by her recent history. She has simple systems and well laid out making her very 'liveable'.
If you are looking for a boat to take you adventuring with the minimum of hassle, either as a single hander or a couple, come and see "Rackham".
Hello from Jonathan and Anne Hutchings, the listing brokers for this yacht. Please call either of our mobiles (804) 436 4484 (J) or (804 436 4701 (A) for most prompt attention. We are both Certified Professional Yacht Brokers (CPYB) and take pride in listing quality yachts. We inspect all the boats we list, where possible take all the photos and represent the boats as accurately as possible. We are experienced cruisers and racers who have crossed the Atlantic several times and who understand boat buyer's needs. Feel free to call us at your convenience to discuss this listing. We look forward to hearing from you.
Contact the listing broker:
Jonathan Hutchings (CPYB)
Annapolis Yacht Sales, Deltaville, VA
(804) 776 7575 (office)
(804) 436 4484 (cell)
Please contact Jonathan and Anne Hutchings at 804 436 4484
Ytterligare specifikationer, utrustning och information:
Köl: full köl
LÖA Längd över allt: 33 fot 5 tum
Bredd: 10 fot 3 tum
Max. djupgång: 5 fot 5 tum
Deplacement: 16000 pund
Motortyp: 4.195 HE
Motor typ: Inombord
Propeller: 3-bladig propeller
This center cockpit boat has 2 companionways, one accesses the aft cabin. The forward one accesses the salon. The salon has wood paneling throughout.
The galley is to starboard of the companionway with a storage area behind. The chart table is to port with access to the head behind. The salon has straight settees on either side and a central table with leaves that reach each settee. Forward of the port settee is a diesel cabin heater.
The V-berth is accessed through an arch in the forward bulkhead. A very large forward hatch provides light and ventilation in the v-berth and a heavy, teak butterfly hatch provides ventilation in the salon.
- Eno 2 burner stove w/ oven
- Single S/S sink
- Webasto isotherm refrigeration (w/ new Danfoss compressor 2018)
- Pressurized water (new pump 2018)
- Fresh water foot pump
- 12V Electrical system
- 1 x 12V start battery (2016)
- 2 x 12V house batteries (2018)
- 2 x Siemens 8 80W solar panels (2013)
- 2 x 300A inverters (for computers)
- Raymarine ST1000+ Tiller Pilot
- NASA Marine Depthsounder (2018)
- NASA Marine Knotmeter (2018 - not installed)
- Furuno GP-32 GPS
- Lowrance Link B VHF w/ AIS (AIS reception only)
- Blaupunkt Stereo
Sails & Rigging
- Mainsail Atelier Nautique (10 yrs)
- 130% Genoa Atelier Nautique (10 years)
- Jib (about 20 yrs)
- Storm Sail (about 20 yrs)
- Code 0
- Plastimo furling system
- Rigging 8mm (2008)
- Bruce anchor w/ 150ft chain (chain new 2018)
- CQR anchor w/ 60 ft chain
- Goiot Manual windlass (a bit sticky on the release)
- Cleats (behind windlass)
- Chimney/Charlie Noble for heater - port forward coach roof
- Heavy teak hatch on foredeck provides ventilation for forward cabin
- Heavy teak butterfly hatch behind mast - cabin ventilation
- S/S handholds on coachroof
- Liferaft storage forward of dodger
- Plexiglass windscreen just above deck/below dodger
- Goiot Primary Winches on cockpit coaming
- Companionway forward in cockpit
- Aft companionway leads to aft cabin
- S/S pushpit surrounds aft deck
- Large cleats port and starboard quarter on aft deck
- Boarding ladder on stern
- Arch for solar panel attachment
- Outboard motor mount
- Aries windvane on stern
- 2009 Zodiac w/ inflatable floor (some damage)
- Tohatsu 3.5 HP outboard
- YooLong 6Pax liferaft (serviced 2017)
- Fenders, lines, life jackets
.The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
*This price is based on today's currency conversion rate.