A fine example of a Vintage 43 Hatteras Double Cabin, Dove III has been kept in Very good condition by her long time owner and she looks much newer than her age. With her classic Jack Hargreaves designed hull she'll pretty much handle all sea conditions comfortably and gracefully. Powered by Twin 285 HP Detroit Diesel 8V53's, she is an economical and solid cruising boat. Roomy two cabin layout with comfortable aft deck. Hull is bright and shiny as are topsides and ALL exterior varnish/brightwork/stainless. If you are in the market for a fine classic cruising motoryacht or liveaboard you need to see this boat. Add your personal touches and this boat is turnkey and ready for cruising.
Contact Listing Broker Charles “Corbo” Corbishley at email@example.com or 585-752-2530 to schedule a showing.
As you enter the salon you'll notice immediately the open feeling due to the large side windows which allow in a lot of natural light that reflects off of the many rich wood grain patterns of the boat's beautiful "timeless" teak interior. To starboard aft is a pair of reclining chairs and a table. Across to port are 2 occasional chairs, table and lamp. Interior woodwork, headliners, windows, etc. are all in very good condition. Furniture has been recently re-upholstered and beautiful Oak Parquet floors have installed in the saloon and galley.
Is aft with wide single berths to port and starboard, built in chest/drawers across aft bulkhead, hanging lockers built in to forward bulkhead and MSR head is to starboard and features Raritan Electric Macerating Head, Vanity and Stall shower. There are port lights aft and to port and starboard which allow in sunlight and fresh air.
Forward vee berths, new cushions and upholstery, built in drawers and storage beneath with hanging locker forward.
• Forward to starboard and down is the galley with a built-in china/silverware cabinet
• Newer Full-size refrigerator
• Princess oven with 3 burner stove-top,
• Fold down counter prep area
• Generous storage throughout
• Countertops are white with a SS Sink.
• Wide single berths to port and starboard
• Built in chest/drawers across aft bulkhead
• Hanging lockers built in to forward bulkhead
• MSR head is to starboard and features a Raritan Electric Macerating Head
• Stall shower
• There are port lights aft and to port and starboard which allow in sunlight and fresh air.
• Vee Berth
• Storage under berth
• Hanging locker
• New Raritan Electric Macerating Head.
• Vanity w/sink
• Stall shower
Helm station is offset to starboard and features a Pedestal helm and companion seat. There is good visibility from Helm. Access to sidedecks and foredeck. comfortable seating on the shaded aft deck.
• Good remote free drop anchor windlass w/Danforth anchor
• Dinghy davit on cradle above hardtop
• Captain's seat
• Companion's seat
• Sun Screens forward and shades aft
• Molded in seat across front of cabin house.
• Teak Table with Rattan Sofa and 2 Rattan chairs on Aft deck
• High gunnels
• Teak cap rail
• Aluminum Boarding Ladder
• Docklines, fenders, PFD’s etc.
• Propane Gas Grill
• Benmar Model 16 Auto Pilot
• Standard Horizon GPS Chart 170C
• Raymarine 365 Fishfinder/Depth
• Uniden VHF radio
• Rayline Remote searchlight
• AM/FM Stereo at Helm and in Salon
• 230 Volt, 50 Amp Shore Power (DC)
• 50 amp cord, 30 amp cord, several adapters and Shore Power connectors
• 12 Volt AC System (AC)
• 7.5KW Onan generator
• Newer Mastervolt Battery charger
• Engine access is under salon deck and engine room is neat and orderly
• Twin Detroit Diesel 8V53 Engines, 285 hp each
• 400 gal fuel capacity
• 135 gal fresh water tanks
• 80 gal holding
• Trim tabs
• Racor Fuel/water filters
• Air conditioning/heat
• 16,000 BTU A/C unit
• Engine, Transmission and all other original manuals included
Dove III has been a fresh water boat for the last 27 years. She has been well kept and shows it.
You have room to put your feet up, room to entertain guests, a large galley to work in and an enormous aft stateroom. You won’t anything like this in a trawler.
Dove III is a roomy complete live-a-board which could also be easily at home on the loop!