1969 Rawson Sloop
- Se alla specifikationer
- Enkel / diesel
- Belägen i:
- Oriental, NC
- Nuvarande pris:
- US$ 7.500 (SEK 66.254)
DON'T LET THE YEAR OF THIS BOAT SCARE YOU SHE IS IN EXCELLENT CONDITION!
This Blue-water cruiser is in very good condition, she has been refitted and upgraded since 2007 and shows as a much newer boat, New hull paint, Bottom painted 8/15, Repowered Yanmar diesel. Ready to sail south to the Islands and beyond. Many of these little ships have sailed around the world. The boat is solid fiberglass no coring and is very easily single handed.
Come take a look you will be very impressed.
Your time is very important to us, please call to schedule your opportunity to view this special offering in order that we may better serve you.
Mike Trogdon 252-571-0060
Mike Draughan 336-601-5970
Please contact Rs Hall at (252) 249-0090
Ytterligare specifikationer, utrustning och information:
Tillverkare: Ron Rawson, Inc.
Designer: William Garden
Köl: full köl
LÖA Längd över allt: 30 fot 6 tum
Bredd: 9 fot 0 tum
LWL: 22 fot 0 tum
Max. djupgång: 5 fot 0 tum
Deplacement: 12000 pund
Ballast: 5000 pund
Höjd över vatten ytan: 35 fot 0 tum
Total effekt: 28 HP
Motor typ: Inombord
Propeller: 3-bladig propeller
Motorstyrka: 28 HP
Marschfart: 5 knop
Max hastighet: 6 knop
Färskvattentankar: (40 Gallon)
Bränsletankar: (37 Gallon)
Forward is a very large V-berth with plenty of storage including a hanging locker. Next aft to port is the spacious Head with a Natures Head composting toilet. The main cabin has the galley to starboard and a dinette to port that drops into a double berth. Aft on starboard is a settee/quarter-berth. Beautiful wood work and quality everwhere you look.
- Two burner propane stove with oven
- Stainless steel Ice box
- Stainless steel sink
- Good stoage and counter space
- Standard Horizon VHF Radio
- Lowrance Elite 4 HDI GPS w/Depth
- Ritchie Compass
The boat was rewired in 2008
- 12V/110V Electrical system w/breaker panel
- Xantrex multi-stage battery charger
- 2 Deep cycle house batteries
- 1 Deep cycle engine start battery
- Battery selector switch
- 12V cabin and navigation lighting
Sails and Rigging
- Mainsail two (2) reef points (Good condition)
- 120% genoa (Fair condition)
- 100% jib (Good condition)
- Storm jib (Very good condition)
- New Harken traveler system
- New Anderson #46 winches
Hull and deck newly painted in 2012 with two part polyurthane. Very deep cockpit that is very safe for offshore work and the foredeck is very open for sail changes and anchoring.
- Delta 35lb anchor w/60' 5/16" chain and 250' 5/8" rode
- Bruce 44lb anchor w/30' 5/16" chain and 200' 5/8" rode
- Dual roller anchor sprit
- Bow and stern pulpits
- Swim ladder
- Transom shower
- Heavy-duty dinghy davits
- Bottom painted August 2015.
- Fuel lines replaced 2014
- Rudder re-glassed 2014
- Converted to tiller steering 2014
- Nature's Head composted toilet
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
*This price is based on today's currency conversion rate.