1964 Grampian Triangle Center Cockpit
- Se alla specifikationer
- Enkel / diesel
- Belägen i:
- La Paz, BCS, Mexiko
- Nuvarande pris:
- US$ 29.900 (SEK 262.281)
Selling the dream! 1964 Triangle 32′ center cockpit ketch cutter rig with dual swing keel draft boards. After a 3 year restoration and 3 years cruising the sea of Cortez owners have outgrown this rare vessel, having bought a bigger vessel.
Over 10,000 nm of open Ocean cruising and the chance to shakedown about everything that would or could go wrong/break. Restoration has been documented by owners. Click here to view photos and stories
The vessel is located in Guaymas MX, in the sea of Cortez and blue cruise/turnkey ready. $115 usd month storage.
Mexico is home to some of the best cruising and fishing grounds in the world. Most of our clients are from the US or Canada with buyers now coming from Europe, Australia, New Zealand and Asia. We understand that coming to Mexico to see a boat represents a bigger commitment than walking down to your local marina to look around. We take pride in our approach to “tell it like it is.” We do our very best before you get here to paint an accurate picture of the vessel in its current condition. We will work diligently with you on finding the ideal vessel for your cruising needs and budget. We endeavor to help make your trip to Mexico worthwhile!
Financial and titling transactions are conducted in the US or Canada by licensed agents. An offshore purchase means great savings and the process is more hassle-free than you may think! Call for details.
Please contact Tom Murray at 011-52-612-201-4039
Ytterligare specifikationer, utrustning och information:
Tillverkare: Triangle Marine Co./Grampian Marine Ltd.
Designer: Charles Angle
LÖA Längd över allt: 32 fot 0 tum
Bredd: 10 fot 0 tum
LWL: 32 fot 11 tum
Min. djupgång: 7 fot 2 tum
Max. djupgång: 6 fot 0 tum
Deplacement: 12000 pund
Ballast: 3000 pund
Total effekt: 30 HP
Motortyp: LPW 3
Motor typ: Inombord
Motorstyrka: 30 HP
Färskvattentankar: (100 Gallon)
Bränsletankar: (36 Gallon)
Antal toaletter: 1
Paint scratched down to the teak and mahogany and finished with captain’s varnish. Added shelves to the hanging locker. Forward is chainlocker, then an over and under v-berth with additional shelf/ child berth Head to portside with raritan head, 14gal holding tank, macerator with y-valve and topside pump out. Hanging closet to startbrd. Tinytot cast iron solid fuel stove with woodbox. To strbd galley with propane 2 burner, USCG/approved solenoid and 20lb aluminum tank topside. Single sink. 7 cu ft icebox converted to fridge with a Waco compressor unit. Dinette to port with a unique table/cocktail table with extension that turns into a double birth and stows in the hanging closet. Large wall pantry with four compartments and a shelf behind dinette. There is an aft cabin that was originally 2 singles that we filled in and converted to full birth with storage under. There is a crawl way beside the engine on port side that connects the dinette to the aft cabin, that is easily removed, with one wingnut, for engine maintenance.
- Diesel engine: rebuilt in 2007 with approx 2500 hrs.
- Solid engine: LPW 3-30HP LISTER/PETTER Alpha series. Runs very well.
- Added racor water/fuel separator.
- Complete new fuel system from cleaning the cells to all new lines and isolator valve.
- New zenith 12 transmission 3 years ago.
- Many redundant parts. Extra alternator, extra starter, liftpump, misc filters and parts will stay with her.
- 225wt solar with 25amp MPPT charge controller.
- 1 engine battery
- 1 house batteries (Needs new batteries)
- 15amp battery charger 75/25/10
- Xantax charger inverter with remote.
- 2000 watt inverter
- VHF radio
- Garmin GPS 760s w/chart plotter and sea of Cortez maps
- Bow rollers and 4 point anchor bridle
- 1 Plow anchor 40lb
- 1 CQR anchor 35lb
- 1 Danforth anchor 25lb
- 170 ft 3/8 chain
- 120ft 5/16 chain
- 2 speed manual windlass
- Extra rode, Boarding ladder, MOB throwable sling, Dock lines, fenders, life jackets.
- Great inventory of sails, 3 year old
- 8oz Marblehead dacron full batten sails.
- Main, mizzen, and 110 jib
- Decksweeper inner staysail
- Extra laminate Yankee head sail #6 luff tape
- 1 Asymentric spinnaker with dousing sleeve
- 1 symmetric spinnaker
- Spinnaker pole, stows in deck chocks
- Plus all of the original sails are available to ship from Washington state.
- Fibreglass hull
- 1″ SS tube top lifeline
- Harkens 2 roller furling headsail.
- Hank on Inner staysail with running backstays
- Aluminum masts
- Winches on mainmast
- New winches in cockpit
- All lines led aft to cockpit
- Double line reefing from cockpit and boom.
- Boom kicker/boomvane
- Custom teak hard dodger with safari window
- Teak bump helm seat with step up lazarettes in cockpit for storage. (Needs sanding and varnish).
- Helm wheel cable steering
- Dodger, Bimini with side panels (needs some new stitching on one zipper) sunbrella material good condition, only 3 years old.
- Stackpacks with lazyjacks for sail management.
- Full windshield and storage box cover
- Aft cabin companionway cover.
- 10ft. Achilles inflatable plywood hard bottom.
- Dinghy Davits
- Outboard engine mount on stern
- Rewired 3 years ago
- Didn’t have shore power when purchased, added shore power
- Completely rewired 12 v house side with new homeruns, substation bladed fuse panels to breakers.
- Extra circuits for expansion.
- New interlux bottom paint Nov. 2018 3 coats.
- Originally took the ablative paint down to fiberglass with undercoat and 5 coats of Trinadad hardshell that hasnt been breached except for 15 blisters that we had fixed here just last year, along with a couple through-hulls that needed replaced; at the same time pulled the prop and replaced the cutlass bearing.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
*Detta pris är baserat på dagens valutakurs.