Ytterligare specifikationer, utrustning och information:
Köl: full köl
EVANGELINE was built by the famed Cheoy Lee yard in 1962 when they were celebrated for their masterful construction with what arenow precious materials. She is Carvel planked with flawless teak over steam-bent ipol frames, Fastenings are all Everdur Bronze screws. The keel and backbone structure are of Yacal. A new transom assembly was built in 2010.
The main deck is built of fiberglass-over-plywood and was re-newed in 2007. the cabin cabin top was replaced in similar manner in 2012.
The cabin trunk, coamings, and exterior trim are all of varnished teak, maintained to top standards. The 9'x6' self-bailing cockpit has 4 drains, teak seats which were new in 2012 , coaming that rakes outboard to form a backrest, and a bridge deck that provides security offshore. There are stowage compartments beneath the cockpit seats.
Topsides are painted white, boot top red and deck is sand-toned non-skid . Pedestal steering is Edson "Destroyer" wheel. The propane locker is installed in the cockpit.
ENGINE & TANKAGE
- Betamarine Diesel, 37.5 hp , 4 cylinder fresh-water-cooled installed new in 2007
- 650 hours as of July, 2016
- . Racor fuel-filter system.
- Variprop feathering right hand propeller.
- New shaft and dripless shaft seal,.
- Approx. 5.5 kn. cruise, 6.5 kn max.
- 37 gal aluminum main fuel new in 2014
- 14 gal reserve fuel
- Monel water tanks with Tank Tender gauge system for both
- 1 gal graywater sump with Rule pump for domestic basin and shower in head and galley sink
- Raritan manual heads with 20 gal stainless sanitation tank with hoses new in 2016.
- 12V DC and 110 AC system
- Three 12 V batteries (dedicated engine battery).
- 110- amp engine-driven alternator with 3-stage regulator
- 2 house batteries
- AC/DC circuit-breaker panels
- polarity indicator
- Guest master switch for house bank and engine battery
- Ample Power bank manager
- Battery-condition indicator
- Ccopper grounding strap
- Shore-power and cord
There are spacious accommodations for four people. Headroom is 6'4". Stowage and rope locker are right forward of the V-berth, which is a large double berth. There is stowage beneath the berths and shelves outboard. An enclosed head is aft to port with basin, lockers, medicine cabinet, and shower with grating. Large hanging lockers with drawers are opposite to starboard.
Next aft is the main cabin with settee/berths port and starboard with stowage lockers and shelves outboard and large gimbaled drop-leaf dining table (with bins in center section) between. There is a Luke soapstone fireplace on forward port bulkhead.
The galley, aft, features a gimballed Heritage 3-burner stainless propane stove (tank locker abaft cockpit) with oven, ample stowage bins to port, stainless sink with pressurized faucet as well as hand-pumped fresh and salt water, and large stainless ice chest with 2002 Sea Frost icebox and polyurethane-foam-lined freezer box. . Hot and cold running water (10-gal hot-water tank) and shower in head and cockkpit with mixing valve. Interior finish is white with varnished teak and mahogany joinerwork and trim, and teak and holly cabin sole with urethane finish. The interior is well ventilated with 3 hatches, and 9 opening portholes , all with screens, 3 funnels and 2 dorades
SAILS & RIGGING
- Masthead cutter rig (mast height 52' above waterline)
- Keel-stepped varnished hollow Sitka Spruce spars rebuilt in 2009
- Stainless-steel standing rigging to Norseman terminals
- Silicon bronze turnbuckles all replaced between 2014 and 2016
- Rrunning rigging new in 2014
- Reefing system
- Roller Furling Jib
- Boom vang
- Genoa tracks
- Snatch blocks, turning blocks
- Total 9 winches as follows: Barient main halyard winch, Barlow 20 jib halyard winches, Barient 10P staysail halyard winch, 2x 1994 Lewmar no. 48 self-tailing secondary winches, and 2- 2000 Lewmar 54 BST primary winches, 2x 22 Barient mainsheet winches
- Mainsail, 2007, UK Halsey
- Genoa, 2007, UK Halsey
- Yankee, 2007, UK Halsey
- Staysail, 2007, UK Halsey
- 1996 Doyle light-air drifter with sock
- Storm jib and storm trysail, older but both in excellent condition.
- Chelsea clock and barometer
- 6" Constellation spherical compass in binnacle
- Icom VHF at companionway and helm
- 1999 Robertson AP300CX autopilot
- Raymarine Sailing Instruments new in 2015:
- Touch screen chartplotter/radar
- Multifunction display at helm
- AIS transponder
- Raymarine i70 Depth, Speed and Wind. on Bulkhead
- Raymarine 4kw 18" radar
- Clarion AM/FM radio with USB port for devices
- CD player
- 2 cigarette-style charges in cabin.
- 45 pd. plow anchor
- 25 lb. Danforth anchor
- Double box bow roller
- 250' of 3/8"BBB chain
- 125' nylon rode with 10' chain
- 1992 Simpson Lawrence 1000 electric/manual windlass
- Power-wash salt-water wash-down.
- 2 Rule Auto Electric Bilge Pumps
- 1 Whale Bilge Pump, mounted.
- 1 Whale portable manual bilge pump
- High water alarm
- 2x 2.5# dry chemical Fire Extinguishers
- 1x 8# Halon 1211 fire extinguisher
- Emergency tiller
- Hand-held horn
- Life jackets
- Horseshoe ring
- Lifesling MOB system in fiberglass canister
- 6 person Zodiac #1550 liferaft purchased 2004 and last serviced 2016
- Bosun's chair;
- Guest searchlight with 2 outlets
- Docki lines
- 4 fenders
- Spreader lights
- Stainless-steel bow and stern rails with double lifelines and double gates
- Rain and sun awning for cockpit
- Fitted cockpit cushions new in 2015
- 2011 interior cushions
- Large dodger with window
- Sail covers
- Canvas hatch covers new in 2015
- Dishes; cooking utensils; glassware; flatware
- Cockpit and saloon table with storage cubbies.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
*This price is based on today's currency conversion rate.